Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

hey guys I have a 4x8x7 tent in a 10x12 room with 2x 1000 watt hps lamps having problems keeping it cool...my question is a window unit ac outside the tent or a portable ac inside

Yes just canna anb 4ml cal mag2.5ml rhizo 4ml and canazym5ml per litre

Hmmmm....

Seems like a lot going on for such little guys?

How old are they? It's seed contains enough "food" to take it from germination through its first week of life. After that (week 2) you can start introducing at 1/4 strength.

I have a question that relates to plant breeding. This is an "out there" type of question and I know that before I ask it but. In theory, couldn't I take a male MJ plant and use it to pollinate another type of plant such as a blueberry, black raspberry or strawberry plant? I thought of these specifically as the seeds are of easy access to the pollen. If this couldn't be done naturally for some reason, could it be done with assistance such as Manual pollination, a nutrient rich environment, etc. essentially proposing that each plant in their respective environments in their best possible condition?
Im not sure that pollination across species is possible but you might want to check wiki about grafting.

I have a question that relates to plant breeding. This is an "out there" type of question and I know that before I ask it but. In theory, couldn't I take a male MJ plant and use it to pollinate another type of plant such as a blueberry, black raspberry or strawberry plant? I thought of these specifically as the seeds are of easy access to the pollen. If this couldn't be done naturally for some reason, could it be done with assistance such as Manual pollination, a nutrient rich environment, etc. essentially proposing that each plant in their respective environments in their best possible condition?
Yes you can you can pollinate any female of your choosing unless you are imbreading lol

I also have a question about Cal mag. This forum has helped me out so much, btw!! Thank you!!
I'm growing Fem white widow in 80%FFOF, 20%Perlite in fabric pots. 2-300 watt LED. Reverse Osmosis water ph to 6.5. 2 weeks old. Water only right now. Everything is healthy. Will I need Cal mag? And if so, when?

There may be more experienced growers who can chime in on this but from what I've read most led grows require calmag at some point. What I can tell you from my own grow is i use calmag every other watering after some signs of deficiency, and my girls haven't shown a deficiency or overdose of it since.

There may be more experienced growers who can chime in on this but from what I've read most led grows require calmag at some point. What I can tell you from my own grow is i use calmag every other watering after some signs of deficiency, and my girls haven't shown a deficiency or overdose of it since.
I feed cal mag constantly if in soil or coco I would say once to twice a week. I'm using and ebb and flow system with coco so I have to add cal mag into res constantly

Back
Top Bottom