Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hey Penny I'm going to flush today. Should I do 2x my pots? I'm in 7 gallon smart pots. Really don't have any way to run 14 gallons through them. Any suggestions on what I should do?
420-magazine-mobile867282030.jpg

When i flushed my girls i just picked them up one by one, took the in the shower, gave them a nice kiss and then i just let the water run through until it became clear.

Yano if your . have nute burn do you stop feeding them nutes all together or just lower dose and how long userlly till they get better? I'm using coco coir with coco nute range, any advise mush appreciated

Hi Everyone, I've been searching the web today in hopes of finding a answer to my question but I've come up empty. Maybe I'm wording it wrong, I'm not sure, hoping someone here will know.
What causes some cannabis plants to produce dry buds? This is a red poison auto in question. The buds aren't dry to the point that they would flake off and they are not super dense but mildly tight. I'm sure it has to do with certain strains, the leaves on this one have more texture (if that makes sense). I have 4 plants all looking and feeling the same.
I started to think maybe they are just done..it is one of these 50 to 60 day life span strains and actually started to flower at week 2. Looking at the trichomes today they are clear to cloudy with 1 plant showing just a few amber. Honestly this strain is nothing special I'm just curious why this happens?

420-magazine-mobile717237913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile918164992.jpg

Compared to a different strain in the same tent..
420-magazine-mobile1155345717.jpg

Hi Everyone, I've been searching the web today in hopes of finding a answer to my question but I've come up empty. Maybe I'm wording it wrong, I'm not sure, hoping someone here will know.
What causes some cannabis plants to produce dry buds? This is a red poison auto in question. The buds aren't dry to the point that they would flake off and they are not super dense but mildly tight. I'm sure it has to do with certain strains, the leaves on this one have more texture (if that makes sense). I have 4 plants all looking and feeling the same.
I started to think maybe they are just done..it is one of these 50 to 60 day life span strains and actually started to flower at week 2. Looking at the trichomes today they are clear to cloudy with 1 plant showing just a few amber. Honestly this strain is nothing special I'm just curious why this happens?

420-magazine-mobile717237913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile918164992.jpg

Compared to a different strain in the same tent..
420-magazine-mobile1155345717.jpg
They are getting near ready for harvest. Great job. They are nice and frosty

They are getting near ready for harvest. Great job. They are nice and frosty

You think that's what is causing this for the red poison?
Ok cool, I'll take any answer and run with it. I'm wondering if I should allow them to hang dry for the normal time or would that cause them to be to dry in the end?

Hey Penny I'm going to flush today. Should I do 2x my pots? I'm in 7 gallon smart pots. Really don't have any way to run 14 gallons through them. Any suggestions on what I should do?
420-magazine-mobile867282030.jpg

Run 1/4 strength nutes through it, as much as you can.

Ok cool, I'll take any answer and run with it. I'm wondering if I should allow them to hang dry for the normal time or would that cause them to be to dry in the end?
I would harvest when your trics are milky with some amber, depending on the kind of effect you are looking for.

They look nice and healthy from here, id take those flowers anyday.

I would harvest when your trics are milky with some amber, depending on the kind of effect you are looking for.

They look nice and healthy from here, id take those flowers anyday.

Thank you both!
I prefer the energetic high, where I could smoke all day and not get burnt out.
I'm glad I asked, I think I would of done half that time drying and most likely end up with moldy buds in 2 weeks.
I will start flushing, thank you!

Thank you both!
I prefer the energetic high, where I could smoke all day and not get burnt out.
I'm glad I asked, I think I would of done half that time drying and most likely end up with moldy buds in 2 weeks.
I will start flushing, thank you!
Your welcome after hanging that long cut her up and jar the buds. Have you heard of bovida packs?

Your welcome after hanging that long cut her up and jar the buds. Have you heard of bovida packs?

I have but only mentioned by other growers. I've never spent anytime looking into the product. Do you think I should buy some?

I would, they make curing so easy and the best in my opinion.

You know it's only been this last year out of almost 3 where my grows have become truly successful. With that come a whole new ballgame...'harvesting.' I lost close to 3oz's give or take to moldy buds within the year. So I will take your advice and order some. Thank you for the help and suggestions!

You know it's only been this last year out of almost 3 where my grows have become truly successful. With that come a whole new ballgame...'harvesting.' I lost close to 3oz's give or take to moldy buds within the year. So I will take your advice and order some. Thank you for the help and suggestions!
There will be many more as time goes by .

Back
Top Bottom