Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Here in South Carolina cannabis is still illegal, can anyone recommend a safe seed company that works on money order basis that will ship to the US.
Ive used the James Bean co.com twice and theyre great.

Static, they sure look pale but nice. Big healthy stocks. Nice training. Im not sure but go to growweedeasy.com and see. Another reason I use Fox Farm by their schedule.

Thank you for the question I too also have a question about soil and ph. I use ffof and I have to ph water to 9.4 to get the run off to be about 6.4 should I not be doing this and just watering with 6.5 ph? I've always had this question but never understood how to get it answered.
420-magazine-mobile1769875866.jpg
420-magazine-mobile874555717.jpg
also does this plant look like it's too n rich? Not able to tell

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the ultimate goal is to have your run off the same as what you're putting in

I put mine in at 5.8 and the run off is generally 5.8-6, which is what I aimed for, took a couple flushes to get my medium down(mine was high to begin with) but all seems good now

I PH going in and don't care what comes out as I trust the soil/mixture I grow in. Never had a problem.

It's just dependent on what your medium is, mediums break down in time, some require ph adjusting some don't, it's all situational and depends on a lot of variables

So asking anything dangerous! But seriously...I was having a Convo in another thread and the member wanted a suggestion of an aphrodisiac strain. So group what are your best suggestions? Let me add the member also sometimes experiences paranoia with stronger strains. Thanks in advance

What's up with these seedlings? Ones growing sideways if at all and they are so short
420-magazine-mobile603269944.jpg
420-magazine-mobile298844736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1408899701.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1309984923.jpg

May have just been leaning towards light but no worries. I twist mint around to straighten when they lean into light. I've had seedlings stretch 3-6" overnight with the TV or moon. Let roots stretch for water. Depending on condition may take many days to dry out. .-.

So asking anything dangerous! But seriously...I was having a Convo in another thread and the member wanted a suggestion of an aphrodisiac strain. So group what are your best suggestions? Let me add the member also sometimes experiences paranoia with stronger strains. Thanks in advance
Purple Kush makes me cuddly and hyper sensitive to touch. Does the same to my wife too so it works really well on date nights

Wow. Good thing I am good with foreign languages, because at first I thought this was English. Now I find out it isn't. :) But no matter. I will learn. So, if I may ask a question: If it takes 11 weeks from start to finish, and I planted 21 weeks ago, what am doing wrong? My pics are posted in the gallery. Thanks for any help!

The only way your doing an 11 week grow from start to finish is with a lot of small plants that your only vegging for 3 weeks before transition to flower and even at that you might not finish in time depending on you genos and what there flowering times are

I just got a clone was wondering if they need any special type of care?
Assuming the roots are well established not really.... i but if I can make a suggestion to very thoroughly inspect for pests. I was reading yesterday it is common for growers to get bugs when bringing new clones into the grow area because of the high humidity environment they are typically rooted in.
Best of luck with your new addition.
-dabber

Assuming the roots are well established not really.... i but if I can make a suggestion to very thoroughly inspect for pests. I was reading yesterday it is common for growers to get bugs when bringing new clones into the grow area because of the high humidity environment they are typically rooted in.
Best of luck with your new addition.
-dabber
Okay she seems fine no bugs are on her... just started adding more nutes and for my base i use floranova grow and bloom for the flower but was wondering if it was okay to add a lil cal mag and liquid seaweed extract for the micro nutrients... or would that be to much? Cuz i have read that cannabis needs base nutes which are your n-p-ks and secondary nutes are cal mag and micronutes are like zinc,boron, iron and other minerals... is this correct? the plants need all this??

Okay she seems fine no bugs are on her... just started adding more nutes and for my base i use floranova grow and bloom for the flower but was wondering if it was okay to add a lil cal mag and liquid seaweed extract for the micro nutrients... or would that be to much? Cuz i have read that cannabis needs base nutes which are your n-p-ks and secondary nutes are cal mag and micronutes are like zinc,boron, iron and other minerals... is this correct? If the plabts need all this??
What medium are you growing in? But essentially yes the plants do require each of those. Typically, as long as your pH is in range in Soil, your good to go. Assuming you are not, it depends on your base water (starting water) if using RO or distilled I would recommend getting the TDS between 100 and 150 first by adding you cal mag solution. Always start off easy on the nutes and additives! The reccomend usages I always consider a MAXIMUM. So start with 1/4 strength and work up. As far as the seaweed, never used it and I think your good to go just always always start with far less than the bottle recommends! Hope this helps some. I'm sure others can offer input as well but this should get ya rolling :)
-dabber

Back
Top Bottom