Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile960237140.jpg

420-magazine-mobile340606250.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1619834798.jpg

Do these look ok? I've no idea what I'm doing lol..

Fox farm soil I guess I'll fertilize on the 3rd month.

60 days of flowering is very standard for most fast finishing photo strains. Some take slightly less, many take weeks more. Some of my strains finish after 60 days, others need 70

Day 60? Is that a little long for a flower? Why the extra time?

I whipped my loupe out the other day to look as some buds I bought. My brother was there like wtf are you doing and laughing.

I must of looked like a pot head something serious.

BEEEEF ...? Him? Looks OK to me.
From my experiences you can take up to about 1/3 of the leaves off , however it will slow him/her down until it replaces the leaves.
Someone I wish I could remember who on a forum here said think of the leaves as solar panels. Clearly the choice is up to the grower and that's you. Go with your gut. Crowding wouldn't be an issue unless you have higher humidity then you could run risk of molds. Good luck and good growing.

I only ever trim up in flower, wait 2 weeks till you can see sex and potential bud sites then clear them out, usually just lollypop them.

Same here, only trim in Flower, two weeks in or after stretch then lollipop. From then on I only pull leaves I know are directly blocking budsites.

BEEEEF ...? Him? Looks OK to me.
From my experiences you can take up to about 1/3 of the leaves off , however it will slow him/her down until it replaces the leaves.
Someone I wish I could remember who on a forum here said think of the leaves as solar panels. Clearly the choice is up to the grower and that's you. Go with your gut. Crowding wouldn't be an issue unless you have higher humidity then you could run risk of molds. Good luck and good growing.
Yea I cultivate mushrooms so I need to watch molds and humidity.

One I believe is male, so yes him. I'm keeping this one because I'm inexperienced. I figure I can play with it, take leaves off, watch his reaction.

Thank all of you so much for your help, I know Imma need it!

Back
Top Bottom