Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Ok guys ive had a sjunk in flower for 10 days, shes only grew about 2 inches but theres really no other change. What am I doing wrong

only 10 days since flip ... she can hide her pistils for a few more days in normal conditions ... is this a clone or from seed ? if she has alternating nodes then she will shortly get to flower ... if she doesnt she isnt mature yet (this implies that a clone is already mature as its taken from a older plant)

so dont worry yet ... its only 10 days hehe

only 10 days since flip ... she can hide her pistils for a few more days in normal conditions ... is this a clone or from seed ? if she has alternating nodes then she will shortly get to flower ... if she doesnt she isnt mature yet (this implies that a clone is already mature as its taken from a older plant)

so dont worry yet ... its only 10 days hehe
Its from seed, ill check the limbs when she wakes up. Thanks good your response.

Hi - the buds on the growing plants are looking pretty good. One of those leaf photos looks a bit like calcium deficiency, but it's hard to say definitively. I'd suggest some calmag wouldn't hurt, in any case, and it might help. What is the new growth looking like? Any issues on the new sugarleaves or anything? There's a thread here on 420mag somewhere about diagnosing plant problems and grow weed easy (.com) has good stuff on it too. You could reference there before you do anything...

So I started with half everything today half but and even checked ppm they were about 600 with ph of 6.9 I think?
420-magazine-mobile412913008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1754484921.jpg

Second scrog. Still don't think I'm doing it right, I never have enough branches to fill up the net. This pure landrace sativa hybrid filled it up pretty nicely just because it grows so long, I was able to tuck the main branches under pretty early, but I didn't really FIM or top enough to get enough branches to fill it out properly.

Does it look like the buds will at least get enough light? I defoliated quite a bit and tried to trim out everything under the net but "under the net" is variable since it's so slack, it changes in height/depth quite a bit. I just tried to leave leaves that weren't shadowing things out, and to trim buds that were too low down on the branch to really fill out that much but I thought the whole point of scrogging was to bring these up to the light to let them fill out more, so I didn't go TOO crazy. Just the ones that were WAY under the net and would have been shadowed out once the buds started building up.

IMG_20171112_150510.jpg
IMG_20171112_150429.jpg
IMG_20171112_150543.jpg

How big are those holes in the net? They look biggish. When i scrogged i liked holes that were 3 or 4 inches. I would fill em up about 3/4s full and then flip to 12/12 and the strectch would fill the rest. I feel like that is more of a support structure than a true scrog. With smaller holes you will get a much more dense canopy, at least i always did. Just my opinion tho man. Looks like you will still get some nice colas. Practice makes perfect.

then you have nothing to worry about

Blackouts happen in nature as well. solar eclipses, volcano outbreaks making dense clouds etc.

The plants are used to these things after evolution has done it's job for millions of years. The plants have seen many blackouts over the centuries. A few hours is nothing to worry about. A few days, then it's time to worry

Blackouts happen in nature as well. solar eclipses, volcano outbreaks making dense clouds etc.

The plants are used to these things after evolution has done it's job for millions of years. The plants have seen many blackouts over the centuries. A few hours is nothing to worry about. A few days, then it's time to being to worry

That's so good to know! Your totally right didn't think of it like that. Won't panic about it if it happens again. Trouble with growing in winter when there's storms! It can cut the power.

Back
Top Bottom