Aunt Gracies Frugal Grow, or how to grow your own with things you already own.

deph do you see this:)
I have no other updates until later tonight when I will post pics of clones. But I thought it might be interesting to see how I first started my grow, by reading on this site and u-tube for instructional how to's. So here's a pic of my first grow box I made myself from a display box that was used to hold balls at a drug store, of course this was a dumpster dive. I added the panda film for the reflection back, I saved this box and may use it again one day if the need comes up/of course I had hanging cfl lights in there, the temps did not get high, a small fan was placed higher up and outside of box to draw out heat, and another fan was placed outside the other end to draw cool air in.
Aunt_Gracie_s_first_grow_box_005.JPG
Aunt_Gracie_s_first_grow_box_003.JPG
Aunt_Gracie_s_first_grow_box_002.JPG
Aunt_Gracie_s_first_grow_box_006.JPG

When I germinated my seeds, they were not that long and/or fuzzy.

My other seeds never looked this good either, must be the heat, good seeds, and experience. The ziploc baggie with air blown it bag is the fastest way that I have germinated. It's the only way I will use anymore./grace

first you eat a pepper then you eat some Icecream....then in the morning you yell CMON ICECREAM!!!
Wow, that must hurt on both ends of the body, coming and going:rofl:/grace

daves not here man!

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle: " Do you want to play Battleshits?"

that could be one of the funniest lines in movies:rofl: the eyes on kumars face, OH MY

Um since we are on the topic of peppers....How do you germinate them? The same as mj? I have never grown them before so I just threw them in some coco...Did I do this wrong? I love peppers and spicy food but I have cut down on it since my bf has chrones and doesn't seem to tolerate them well.

Um since we are on the topic of peppers....How do you germinate them? The same as mj? I have never grown them before so I just threw them in some coco...Did I do this wrong? I love peppers and spicy food but I have cut down on it since my bf has chrones and doesn't seem to tolerate them well.

you should soak them for 24hours after that plant them and wait:)

they take a long time to sprout, as long as there warm and damp. like I said before they can take weeks to show:)never planted in coco but if works for the good stuff then it should work for the peppers:)

they take a long time to sprout, as long as there warm and damp. like I said before they can take weeks to show:)never planted in coco but if works for the good stuff then it should work for the peppers:)

As long as I know they have a chance, I can wait the two months for them to show. Yeah that was my thinking about the coco. I just watered them the other day. I will give them some more water later.

that could be one of the funniest lines in movies:rofl: the eyes on kumars face, OH MY[/QUOT

Hey Fish, you're not gonna believe this but S just walked in with White Castle bag, and we don't have a white castle near us, it's about 40 miles from us, is that weird or what? Anyway, did I ever tell you that I am a little physic?

As long as I know they have a chance, I can wait the two months for them to show. Yeah that was my thinking about the coco. I just watered them the other day. I will give them some more water later.

they are funny one day it might be two weeks and poof the next may be 7:)

Back
Top Bottom