Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!

I just finished up-potting the three Golden Tiger plants from 1/3 gallon pots into 2.8 gallon plastic pots. I have not watered them in yet as I wanted to hopefully get some suggestions about the strength of nutrients this strain likes best. @InTheShed knows what nutrients I use. Do they like/need cal-mag? I also have Recharge and was going to add some of that to their water today. Do they prefer lighter waterings or thorough waterings? It's time for these girls to spread their roots and thrive. No more holding them back from here on out.

I'm in a LOVE / HATE relationship with these three Golden Tiger plants. They still haven't revealed their sex yet and are holding up the process. I have my Granddaddy Purple and Divinity Remix all ready to flip unfortunately they share the tent with the Golden Tigers. I pulled all 5 of these plants out of the tent this morning and did some leaf removal and bending and then gave them a well deserved feeding which included some Recharge and a little Cal-Mag. The Golden Tiger plants are growing beautifully and as soon as I find a girl (fingers crossed) I'll get her up-potted into either a 7 gallon or 10 gallon fabric pot and start treating her with the colloidal silver to make someS1 GT seeds and also cross her to the GDP and DR plants. If these plants get much bigger I'll have a mess on my hands with an overcrowded tent. Heck I probably will already.

Just throwing these pics out there to see what ya'll make of it. Call them Plant 1 and Plant 2. I see nothing yet on #3. I am 99% sure #1 is a boy. Still on the fence with #2

The tent was getting crowded so I had to remove a plant. I chose this one as I am nearly positive it's a male.
The two left in the tent are both doing great, big drinkers. They are being fed 4.5 g of food / gallon. One as I said earlier is definitely a gal the other I'm not sure yet.

This one got the boot this morning.

Back
Top Bottom