FelipeBlu’s Outdoor Hempy Photos & Autos 2020

I went back acouple pages and seen your Bro passed.. Bummer But you know as long as some thinks of him or talk of him,, he still here.. Make sure you tell me when you start up a journal again...

Keepem Green

I would just like to say Thank you @FelipeBlu for taking us all on such a wild ride.
Im new and just finished this 44 page journal and cant get over how informative it was.
Whether or not I ever attempt Hempy, I learned so much about so many different aspects of growing and to me that is invaluable.
I guess going fwd in my journey, this will also to apply to everyone that takes the time to document their experiences so that the rest of us can get a peek.

So, how much longer is your sabbatical gonna last? Do we have to wait til Spring before you start up again?

This is what’s getting all my care this year - my 3-year old perlite hempy pepper - getting better every year.
9B063258-94DD-4043-BC1B-DC642C9B69B1.jpeg

This is what’s getting all my care this year - my 3-year old perlite hempy pepper - getting better every year.
So lush and healthy! :thumb: I wish I could grow peppers as well as I grow weed. Mine start out nice, but look pretty pitiful by the time fruit starts rippening.

I’m also playing with some 40-year-old Oaxacan and Colombian Rojo seeds. I used some needlenose pliers to gently crack the hull and then pried off one side. Many were totally dried out to dust inside, but a few still had a light-colored germ.

After a 24-hour soak in 50% water and 50% hydrogen peroxide (3%), they are resting in paper towels dampened with a weak Clonex/fulvic acid solution. Fingers crossed!
810B4C89-8179-4D42-A7E2-66448E9CC52E.jpeg
I'm convinced now...ugh. so much to catch up on here. I'm so intrigued with your media approach. I'm also a scaredy pants and don't want to mess it up. Eeee....maybe I will need to just pick out a 7th seed this weekend and take a trip to Home Depot and begin another journal. Ooooh Felipe...you gave me so many ideas reading this tonight after my pierogies. Maybe I will drop 2 of the Gorilla Glue Super Lemons and run one hempy...oh my...so much to think about! :thanks: beautiful from as far as I have been able to get this evening!

Thanks Piña!

I mentioned before that I spray the plants down every couple of days. They are out of the direct sun by about 7PM, but it is still hot and dry. By dark, they are dry again. This seems to keep the bugs down - so far. I will still be doing it during early to mid flower, since we typically have low afternoon humidity through September.

Well, on Tuesday evening, after I sprayed BeBo1 down, she was sprawled out like a dead octopus. She recovered soon enough, but for a while, she was about 6-1/2 feet wide by close to 8 feet long. Shades of flop to come. So tonight, I got her fence up around her. By leaving it open at the bottom for ease of fertigation, I was able to provide support up to 7-1/2 feet.

In addition to letting the middle stems get (hopefully) big colas, I plan to do a vertical scrog around the perimeter, to get a bunch of golf balls.

AD753ECC-047C-442B-8E42-3C9779284B5F.jpeg
I'm also moving in...FYI

Back
Top Bottom