Aunt Gracies Frugal Grow, or how to grow your own with things you already own.

YOU SURE HIS NAME AINT HAROLD? just made homemade pizza here! just burnt the s^$t out of my tounge and the inbetween of my finger OUCH damnit:)

YOU SURE HIS NAME AINT HAROLD? just made homemade pizza here! just burnt the s^$t out of my tounge and the inbetween of my finger OUCH damnit:)

:rofl::rofl:/OUCH, yesterday the surge protector fell off of the shelf and hit my lower right chin, it hurts today and will have a bruise, how do I tell people it wasn't my husband without telling them the truth, you have to be careful in those small spaces:rofl:

Smoke report the trainwreck is very very nice, working on smoking 1 whole joint on my lonesome to get a real good feel of it's effect, (yeah right), smooth and still curing. Be careful over there, put some ice on it/grace

ninjas
:rofl::rofl:/OUCH, yesterday the surge protector fell off of the shelf and hit my lower right chin, it hurts today and will have a bruise, how do I tell people it wasn't my husband without telling them the truth, you have to be careful in those small spaces:rofl:

Smoke report the trainwreck is very very nice, working on smoking 1 whole joint on my lonesome to get a real good feel of it's effect, (yeah right), smooth and still curing. Be careful over there, put some ice on it/grace

Yeah, no cheech and chong on Netflix, I'll have to look for Harold and Kumar or some other stoner movie, Mondays are my chill out day, nothing can be asked of me, as it is the one day that is just for me, you should see S running around trying to fix his daughter's problems with the car, not my problem, I'm chilled and no stress allowed on me on Mondays/g

Harold and Kumar. Pineapple Express. How High. Katt Williams(any comedy). Heard of Brian Regan.? He's funny as F@&K !! You'll laugh so hard youll be stoned again.

I use to get into Harold and Kumar but then like Van Wilder, it gets kinda tired after awhile for me. How High is the movie as well as Half Baked. I love some Dave Chappelle and Katt Williams. I also like Eddie Griffin. None of them have done anything lately. I even like George Lopez but his HBO special really sucked to me.

I use to get into Harold and Kumar but then like Van Wilder, it gets kinda tired after awhile for me. How High is the movie as well as Half Baked. I love some Dave Chappelle and Katt Williams. I also like Eddie Griffin. None of them have done anything lately. I even like George Lopez but his HBO special really sucked to me.

Dave Chappell lives 2 hours away from me in a really cool laidback college town on his own farm, he's a great guy, love his comedy/grace

Dave Chappell lives 2 hours away from me in a really cool laidback college town on his own farm, he's a great guy, love his comedy/grace

That's cool. Just from listening to his comedy, you can tell he is a really intelligent guy. Plus I watched him on the Actor's Studio, funny as hell. I wish he would come back, that would be the greatest come back ever. But I understand he left behind principal, gotta respect that.

Dave Chappelle walked away from a $50,000,000.00 contract with Comedy Central. He spoke of the people who hold the strings, and how they made every black actor put on a dress in order to advance their careers, they asked him, they insisted, heinsisted the writers revise the scene, they told him that they couldn't do that without losing time and everything was in place, let's get this done, when he did not bend over for them, they pulled out the other version of the scene that had always been included in the script. That's hollywood power/g

Dave Chappelle walked away from a $50,000,000.00 contract with Comedy Central. He spoke of the people who hold the strings, and how they made every black actor put on a dress in order to advance their careers, they asked him, they insisted, heinsisted the writers revise the scene, they told him that they couldn't do that without losing time and everything was in place, let's get this done, when he did not bend over for them, they pulled out the other version of the scene that had always been included in the script. That's hollywood power/g

I did say on principle, right? And I am sure Comedy Central is kicking themselves in the ass for it til this day.

can you guys reccomend any films containing weed for miserable bastards like myself?

im not really a comedy person (my face would probably crack if i laugh too much)....y'all know Jack Dee? his earlier works is more my sense of humour.

But im looking for educational/interesting films where weed is part of the plot, but isnt yet another film that portrays us as lazy bumbling idiots ;)

saving grace is my all time favorite weed film. ive seen cheech and things like that...not really my bag.

I am into jay and silent bob tho, they are just quality ;)

Hi Grace. A few pages back you asked a question about how you judge when your buds are ready to keep in the jar for the long cure.

Here is how to tell.

Sorry for the crap picture, but it will be good enough to tell what it is.

The first is a Humidity and temp Gauge. All you need to know is the H in your jar with the lid closed. It should be between 62% and 67%.

DSCN5134.JPG

These are available on fleebay for about $3.00 each! Or sometimes you can find them at a cigar store.

When you get the humidity down to 62 to 67% they are perfect to store for the long cure. You have to use this one first, because most newly trimmed buds are very wet.

Here is another humidity pack you can use for a long cure. This one will keep your buds perfect...it actually raises or lowers your H automatically. They cost a dollar each. Use these only after you get you buds between 62% and 67%.

DSCN5133.JPG

These you order straight from the address on the package.

Hope this helps. OMM

If you can't see the first pic, I'll try to take a better one in the daytime.:Namaste:

Gracie, have you ever seen Caveman with Ringo Star? if not pretty funny flic

can you guys reccomend any films containing weed for miserable bastards like myself?

im not really a comedy person (my face would probably crack if i laugh too much)....y'all know Jack Dee? his earlier works is more my sense of humour.

But im looking for educational/interesting films where weed is part of the plot, but isnt yet another film that portrays us as lazy bumbling idiots ;)

saving grace is my all time favorite weed film. ive seen cheech and things like that...not really my bag.

I am into jay and silent bob tho, they are just quality ;)

not a movie buy you may find it on the BBC it was called Should I smoke dope? its a documentery

worth a look.
Still amazes me how many people still think with a 'reefer madness' mentality =/
it was a pretty good program, I have watched 3times

Back
Top Bottom