Aunt Gracies Frugal Grow, or how to grow your own with things you already own.

A few years ago a MOTM prize was all of Cheech and Chong's stuff.

Have you ever seen Harold and Maude?

wasnt that with ruth gordon?

Gracie, have you ever seen Caveman with Ringo Star? if not pretty funny flic

My husband loves that movie, I think it's pretty funny too.

Thanks OMM for your useful tip of the day/my man

Gig on Netflix they have lots of documentaries on weed, "How Weed Won the West",
The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia is a documentary about the White Family of boone County West Virginia, and their dancing legacy and their outlaw attitudes and lots of dope smoking, very sad look at the other side of american lives and those who feel entitled to milk the system and not do for themselves, and it's funny too. There's great music in it from Hank Williams III, the dancing bandit, and Johnny Knoxville produced, Fantastic funny and sad at the same time, I love watching these people, as a matter of fact, some of there relations live in my city, but they do not act as these people do/highly recommend/

Magic Trip, A Norml Life, Super High Me, High, the true tale of American Marijuana, Cnbc has two documentaries, Inside American pot, just type the words weeds or marijuana in seach of Netflix, it will bring out anything with those words in title.

That's the one!. I couldn't believe all the ways he committed suicide. Almost as good as Joe Dirt.

I bet that I havent seen that movie in 25 years, she was a firecracker trying to show him how to live! yes OMM a very good choice:thumb:

every wich way but loose?

That's the one, that movie and the sequel are so cool, great comdeys of Clint Eastwood/and all his characer actor friends/great movie/g
still I never could see what he had for Sandra Locke

suck a golf ball through a garden hose:rofl:

Here's day four pics of Strawberry Sour Diesel and Sour Kush, the green heads are popping out, and I forgot to mention, don't forget to place plastic wrap or a sandwich bag over jar or use a domed tray when germinating more seeds. These seeds were placed in the grow room up close to the 400 watt light inside of a 5 gallon grow bag that is growing out the bottom buds/thanks for looking/grace
One_day_in_rockwool_cube_day_4_germ_005.JPG
don't forget to cover with plastic
One_day_in_rockwool_cube_day_4_germ_004.JPG
Strawberry Sour Diesel
One_day_in_rockwool_cube_day_4_germ_003.JPG
Sour Kush

Yay new babies!

love clints films...watched bloodworks just a few days ago..

ever think he just loved her and was the 'wind beneath her wings'? hell shouldnt we all help our loved ones reach heights they wouldnt reach on their own ;)

oh and i hear she had no gag reflex :rofl:
well played, well played young man:)

Back
Top Bottom