Marianne Is Hotter Than Ginger - White Widow Grow

So as promised I have some fresh pictures of 14 day old seedlings. Reminder the Strand is White Widow. They are beautiful. The nodes on them are so tight and so clean it blows my mind. Word on the street is, White Widow, is a very Hardy plant in easier to grow but also the sativa Indica ratio 65:35 is very empowering. I think for my next grow I will be buying feminized seeds to eliminate the mystery of what little bastards could potentially grow.
DSCN70122.JPG
DSCN70112.JPG
Pokey decided to join the rest of her family and stick her little head out of the root riot. Since I will be away for the weekend. I decided to water them until I had a little bit of runoff. Then I put the Dome cover back on with the vent holes open. I replaced the 4-inch intake fan with a vivosun 6 inch carbon filter and fan setup which has reduced my heat and balanced out my humidity. My heat stays around 74 degrees and my humidity stays round 51 - 55%
I'm really liking knowing what I'm growing. Beg seeds are great for practice and first runs but as I progress I definitely intend on doing some research and growing fine strands. I really hope to find some off-the-wall but very intoxicating seeds out there.
It's getting late so I must go and rest but I will post again soon thank you for following... Keep it green NO FRONT GROW YOUR OWN

Hello my fellow Growers. I have missed you all. the ladies are doing quite fine. I will be taking some pictures of them but I was waiting for my transplant to take place in order to do so. I'll be transplanting from 8 inch plastic pots to 3, five gallon grow bags. I'll bring you up to speed with my feeding regimen pH heat issues but all is well. As I said before I miss you all and expect my return real soon with some fun updates.
On the up-and-up, I recently acquired some OG Kush extreme feminized seeds, Hawaii skunk seeds, and the greatly anticipated borderliner extreme feminized seeds. I cannot wait to see what these ladies will do. I don't think I'm going to start another girl Journal of just be too much for me so I will just kind of add them into here and as The Groves continue I will just keep adding on. But for right now the ladies are in the end of week 5 of veg and they look great very bushy stubby and very happy. Come back soon and check the updates that I post. Looking forward to hearing from you
Remember keep it green and NO FRONT, GROW YOUR OWN

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom