Bubblenuggs - Hempy - Crop King White Widow - 2015

Here is a little update. The ladies are looking really good and growing lots! I topped the WW in preparation for SCROG. The nute burn is gone and she looks very healthy. The PK hasn't took off yet but I feel she will very soon. You can see the 2nd leaves popping out so I know she is healthy too. Thanks for looking.
20150821_070708.jpg
20150821_070658.jpg
20150821_070648.jpg

Thanks JoJo! I am just trying to get the hang of it. I keep posting my pics and they are turned the right way but when they show up on the page they are turned the wrong way. Any ideas whats going on? They are the right way when I submit to my gallery. just can't figure it out. Anyway, on to the new stuff. I upgraded my reflector yesterday. The cool tube is OK but the Sun Gro is amazing. Since I will be using the SCROG method the square shape of the light will be perfect. The light output looks to be double that of the cool tube.( same wattage)
20150822_090616.jpg

ok so just a little update here. The ladies are looking amazing. On the WW I am at 2ml per gallon on GH Flora series and 2ml per gallon AN Rhino Skin. The PK is just getting Phd water for now but I will be adding a few drops ea of the nutes to a gallon for next watering. All feedings done at 5.8 PH and 65 degrees. Also putting bubble stone in water for a hour or so before feeding it to plants. They seem to be loving it. I am running around 80-81 degrees with 40% humidity.
20150825_064822.jpg
20150825_064814.jpg
20150825_064802.jpg
20150825_064751.jpg

Update on progress. It seems to be going well but I seem to be having a few issues. Im sure its just due to the fact of me being a noob but really I am not sure. I am giving the big one 1/4 tsp per gallon GH Flora series every other day.(1 gallon per feeding). The small one was getting only Phd water until last watering. I gave it 5 drops ea from GH Flora series in 1 gallon of water. Both gallons Phd to 5.8 before feeding. Temps are 80 during the day and 70 at night. Humidity at 40%. Like I said very new to this so just trying to learn from the net and advice from experienced growers. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks
DSCN01818.JPG
DSCN018012.JPG
DSCN017912.JPG
DSCN017812.JPG

I'm not sure about the little one, but the big one looks like it may have some nute burn. I'd lower the feeding a bit for it. The other may also be getting too much food, and it probably doesn't need it quite yet. I could be wrong though.

I follow the feeding guide in the following sticky with pretty good results. I had to lower the feeding to 3/4 of the schedule a few times in flowering though. It's a good place to start if you don't really have a good schedule.
Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

WEEKLY FEEDING SCHEDULE:
Week 1 (rooted clones or 3 leaf-sets on seedlings) : 2.5 ml EACH Grow, Micro & Bloom
Week 2: 5ml Grow + 2.5ml Micro + 2.5ml Bloom
Week 3: 10ml Grow + 5ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 4 until 12/12 : 12ml Grow + 6ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 1 of 12/12 : 6ml Grow + 6mil Micro+10ml Bloom
Week 2 of 12/12: 3ml Grow + 7ml Miccro + 12ml Bloom
Week 3: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 14ml Bloom
Week 4: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 16ml Bloom
Week 5: 2..5 Grow + 7ml Micro + 18ml Bloom
Week 6: NO GROW + 6ml Micro + 20ml Bloom USE UNTIL FLUSH!
Flush 10-14 days before harvesting

Thanks for the info but I'm not giving them anywhere near what is on this post. The big one is getting 2 ml of grow, bloom, and micro per gallon. Feeding every 2 days 1 gallon. The little one is getting 5-6 drops of ea per gallon. Also feeding every 2 days. Should I be alternating from nutes to plain Phd water with feedings? I thought you water with nutes every time with hempy. I don't know what the problem is and it is very frustrating. All of the nute schedules call for 4 to 5 times the amount that I am feeding. The big one should be taking some nutes now. It is definitely big enough but it looks like nute burn with only 2 ml of ea. Hope I can get it figured out. I have a nice PPM meter and I know I can check the run off but what do I compare it to? Thanks for your help JoJo

Hmm, sounds like you have a problem to solve! If you aren't having feeding much, I'd think the damage would be from salt buildup. How much runoff are you collecting each time you water? I try to stay with at least 25-30% of what I put in, otherwise my runoff PPM gets too high and they aren't happy.

It could also be a pH issue. It looks like you're running at 5.8, when was the last time you calibrated your meter?

And no problem - I just hope I'm helping..

Yeah I know right. My rep at my local Grow shop said that they have been having lots of issues with HM Digital. They used to be a rep for them but have recently gave up on their products. Sucks because I thought it would be a great product. Oh yea and the probe was date coded for 2013. That means it was sitting a shelf for 2 years. Probably the issue.

Ok. Sorry I have been away but hunting season is upon us and I have been very busy prepping for a busy deer season. Both of the plants are doing great. Since I changed out my PH pen it has been smooth sailing. Being a newbie doesn't help either. I have been taking notes and learning as the days go on. I am doing a little LST to the Widow and plan to do it with the PK when it gets a little bigger. Thanks again for all the help JoJo

Purple Kush(30 Days)
20150910_054918.jpg

White Widow (42 Days from seed)
20150910_054859.jpg

Hey Bubblenugs,
I am sorry it took me so long to sub to your journal, but I have. I am a newbie also and I think we talked a bit last month. But anyway just read up on your journal and glad JoJo has been here with you. Your WW looks to be so far ahead of mine and your PK is looking nice. I look forward to seeing how they both turn out as those are the exact two strains that I got from Crop King as well. I am only growing the WW at the moment. I wanted to wait until winter to start the PK. The colder temps are suppose to really help with bringing out the purple in them. :)
I would love to show off some bags of purple :)
Anyway gl with the hunting. I hate hunting but love deer meat. :)

They've really taken off in the last week, looking good! Glad to hear that you got the pH sorted out. It is easy growing in passive hydro mediums, but unlike those soil guys we have to keep a close eye on pH! You caught it early and they're blowing up now! Any ideas on how long you plan on vegging before you flower?

Deer hunting is somewhat of a skill and you can put in a LOT of work, so hopefully it pays off for you! I might have to break out the bow this year...

Yeah every year I seem to spend more and more time in the woods. It might have to change this year though since I have this new hobby. I think its gonna be a good season. My trail cam is full every week. Wanna give a big thanks to Bamalabrat for joining the party. I appreciate all the viewers I can get. The more ppl equals more knowledge and knowledge equals powerful cannabis. I too want to try to use the cold to my advantage with the PK. By the time it is flowering it should be in the 40s at night here. The plants are looking great in my opinion. The PH is correct and I'm getting great growth daily. I plan on taking some clones from both but the widow will be first. Only taking a couple though. I think I will let them veg a couple of more weeks. I was hoping that the PK would catch up to the widow but it doesn't look like it will. There is only 12 days diff between the 2. BOTH FROM SEED. We will see though. I also would like to scrog them but the size difference is too much for that. I am currently in the process of getting another light. If it works out I might move the PK out of the tent and SCROG the widow in the tent alone. It already looks like it is begging for it with the LST I did. Im hoping for what we all hope for... a plentiful harvest with lots of frosty colas

Back
Top Bottom