Crop King Seeds Originals - White Widow - Blueberry - Journal

A Little Crop King Seed's photoshoot. Nothing special, but I'm thinking I'll be doing something nice more towards the end, to thank CK's for their hospitality:thumb:
IMG_150924.JPG

IMG_151128.JPG

IMG_151221.JPG

IMG_151421.JPG

IMG_150833.JPG

Well, it's not the best photo shoot, but I tried... This whole "online journal" thing is new to me. But I'm a quick learner. So as for my next few journals I will grow along side with my little sensimilla's :):Namaste:

absolutely kick ass journal! well done! id love to get some of them CKS beans. keep on keepin on man. great work! :thumb:

:thanks:..
have you ever tried using a Husqvarna? They run good eh? LOL, ;) (all my chainsaws are husqi):laughtwo::passitleft:

i have lolz. still have a 395xps. i cut mainly hardwoods so i like the stiff chassis of the stihls over the spring hung anti vibration dampening system incorporated in the huskys. them huskys is a whole damn lot lighter when limbing spruce, white pine and hemlock tho! :thumb:

i have lolz. still have a 395xps. i cut mainly hardwoods so i like the stiff chassis of the stihls over the spring hung anti vibration dampening system incorporated in the huskys. them huskys is a whole damn lot lighter when limbing spruce, white pine and hemlock tho! :thumb:

I guess if you do it as a profession then you would know what really works for you best.. I just cut up me wood for the winter months and use it to access my hunting grounds up the valley... Just bought a new 36 inch bar and chain tho. Been going for some big dead fir's this winter.. Less going back n forth & up and down the mountain for wood all winter.

growing the perfect herbs, living in the perfect place, how beautifull can someones live be....
:peace:

:thanks: Veinz, it took allot of hard work, blood, sweat, and tears for me and misses KidGrow to be where we are today. Luckily for me however, I was given my fathers "business" and land when he passed away 3 years ago..(while I was running my own company) When I was only 35 years young. It was rough at first with his passing, and on top of that being the person that inherits all of his headaches.. I didn't know what to do with the farm and animals, so I decided to keep our history and bring my business to the farm. I built a huge building, with a huge basement for my work, and I haven't left since. ;) Well I do my monthly run into town for food and supplies.I'm a mountain bushman brotha! I live 100% Organically which means allot of work.. I raise and hunt my own food,vegetables, and fruits. I can't trust anything at the stores anymore. Especially here in BC with this Salmon crises on our hands... So thanks for the comment I appreciate it especially after all the hard work we have put into everything here.:thumb::passitleft:

:thanks: Veinz, it took allot of hard work, blood, sweat, and tears for me and misses KidGrow to be where we are today. Luckily for me however, I was given my fathers "business" and land when he passed away 3 years ago..(while I was running my own company) When I was only 35 years young. It was rough at first with his passing, and on top of that being the person that inherits all of his headaches.. I didn't know what to do with the farm and animals, so I decided to keep our history and bring my business to the farm. I built a huge building, with a huge basement for my work, and I haven't left since. ;) Well I do my monthly run into town for food and supplies.I'm a mountain bushman brotha! I live 100% Organically which means allot of work.. I raise and hunt my own food,vegetables, and fruits. I can't trust anything at the stores anymore. Especially here in BC with this Salmon crises on our hands... So thanks for the comment I appreciate it especially after all the hard work we have put into everything here.:thumb::passitleft:

It's my dream to one day be on a setup similar, except I want to be close to the ocean. I can't give up surfing for anything... But the ideal places are all around me, I just need to find a way to get in...

Thank you for this whole journal. Blue Widow sounds like an awesome strain... I'm curious as to how it would grow outdoors... I'm also curious to see what SA landraces look like when grown by a pro indoors... I think we should put brains together here...

It's my dream to one day be on a setup similar, except I want to be close to the ocean. I can't give up surfing for anything... But the ideal places are all around me, I just need to find a way to get in...

Thank you for this whole journal. Blue Widow sounds like an awesome strain... I'm curious as to how it would grow outdoors... I'm also curious to see what SA landraces look like when grown by a pro indoors... I think we should put brains together here...

Work hard and never give up hope. Determination and diligence is a big key in being able to have "freedom" these days. $ isn't freedom. That's just a perk. It's one's sake of mind and self that makes one "free". When my mind is clear I do not care for nor need any $ what so ever. I've done allot of traveling in my time. (including spending 3 years in the Napa Valley with my uncle) NOTHING, is as free as ones spirit or own sake of mind. No money in the world can buy "mental freedom" and that freedom is what encompass us all. It's funny, the people these days going for broke trying to become rich never do. It's the ones that are mentally free with actual good ideas and not worried about it all, that stumble across a "fortune"/great idea.. It's because certain people actually have good motives for the world. Then the others, just want to destroy it and the people within it. I chose to keep my fathers farm and move away from the rat race of cities a few years back.. Ever since my hair has started growing back, my mind is at ease with itself, my body is much more healthier and my mind is as free as the bald eagle's soaring above looking down upon the world. :Namaste:

Keep puttin away brotha. "Never retreat never surrender". Always look at life as a ball of joy, once you start to get the grasp of things, your brain will take you to places you've never been before. & from that, you'll have everything you've ever wanted in life ;)

I'm glad I got to take a peek before the mods pull your photos down. :high-five:

I'm glad I got to take a peek before the mods pull your photos down. :high-five:

Really? So I guess I should take em down then? I didn't mean to post anything bad. I thought this was my journal and I could post whatever as long as it's appropriate.

EDIT: I took them down. :( Sorry everyone just trying to show everyone what I'm up to in the valley. Guess thats frowned upon here? :hmmmm: you're all just going to have to take my word from now on.. Sucks, cause I was planing on doing a tour of my property for you all to see what's going on :(
But I guess you all can go to my gallery. The photos are still there. ;)

Kid-
Start a thread in the Off Topic Forum. You can post photos of you place (and almost anything else) there. I'm sure plenty of members would enjoy the tour.

I love the backstory! Im applying to schools in BC today! can't wait to tree plant and then live out there:thumb:
My families been farming in this country before this country even existed.My great great great great (insert unknown amount of greats) grandfather was given land from the king of England for service in the Navy ( running ships from Jamaica to Britain with spices, rum, and I'm sure a little cannabis!) I am the first generation in about 300 years to not practice farming...until now I should say. I love that you can see that your growing is coming from a deeper place than just simply seeking the result. Much respect :bravo:

I love the backstory! Im applying to schools in BC today! can't wait to tree plant and then live out there:thumb:
My families been farming in this country before this country even existed.My great great great great (insert unknown amount of greats) grandfather was given land from the king of England for service in the Navy ( running ships from Jamaica to Britain with spices, rum, and I'm sure a little cannabis!) I am the first generation in about 300 years to not practice farming...until now I should say. I love that you can see that your growing is coming from a deeper place than just simply seeking the result. Much respect :bravo:

Thanks, means allot to know there's someone else out there that understands the true value of being real. & knowing where you came from. ;) I'll toke to that brotha!:bigtoke:

Back
Top Bottom