Aunt Gracies Frugal Grow, or how to grow your own with things you already own.

sure does, go look in some of the seed banks like herbies or single seed centre and see all kinds of mj strains:)
Might sound dumb.. but does Pineapple Express really exist. Or was it just the movie..

as a matter of fact OMM is growing P.E right now
Word, for real? I would love to smoke a cross joint with P.E. and experience the trifecta of joint smoking power!

thats right and how the hell would you roll a doob like that anyway?

Might sound dumb.. but does Pineapple Express really exist. Or was it just the movie..

I have two of them in my tent now. The smoke is crazy. After the first toke....you feel totally confused for a minute or two, after that it's just a happy good high!:Rasta:

I was just going to suggest G13. Barneys and some others only seem to offer an auto version.

I think in August I am going to place two orders. One with Attitude and one with Herbies. I'm gonna max out their freebies by ordering just enough to get all they will give me. That should give me plenty of stock to work with. PE is one of the ones I plan on ordering. White Widow, Super Lemon Haze, Big Bang, Church, Cheese, Jack Herer.....to name a few. Next year you will see some exciting grows out of my camp.....

I should clarify... it is a new to me car.... But I definitely need to do it as my current one has over 200k miles on it...

Yeah, a new car is a new car, even if it is used, and you know me, used is better. My car is 12 years old, a gift from husband when he hit at the casinio in Windsor, prior to the big guys taking them over and prior to 9/11, the year 2000 was a good year for going there, he hit for $30,000 a few times over there, then 9/11 and everything stopped. My car only has 65,000 miles and we just had to pay $300.00 for a new muffler, but that's a car payment to some. So I will drive it till it can't go anymore. 200,ooo is very impressive is it one of those Toyotas?/Good luck with your New Car,/grace

I was just going to suggest G13. Barneys and some others only seem to offer an auto version.

I think in August I am going to place two orders. One with Attitude and one with Herbies. I'm gonna max out their freebies by ordering just enough to get all they will give me. That should give me plenty of stock to work with. PE is one of the ones I plan on ordering. White Widow, Super Lemon Haze, Big Bang, Church, Cheese, Jack Herer.....to name a few. Next year you will see some exciting grows out of my camp.....

Yeah, when I placed my order in feb with Herbie's they didn't have alot of those seeds mentioned, they go fast, I too would like to try the Jack Herer and Church, I do recommend the Big Bang, it produced pretty good for me and is a good smoke so far, it is still curing. Speaking of curing, how long do I keep the tops off jars when curing, I know to take off a few times a day, but for how long each time?/g

hi gracie ....how is everything at your end??.hope family is ok and your garden is growing:Namaste:

Thanks for asking Tommy, well the heat is up in the 90's again, trying to keep air conditioning off. How's the heat in Spain right now? Has your heat wave broke yet?

My brother in law had surgery Sunday morning to remove growth on side of neck, he came out okay, but when his wife, my sis in law walks in, the machines start going crazy and beeping, and he wakes out of his heavy sedation, the nurses have to sedate him again, because he trys to take air tube that is down his throat out. I saw them remove it on Saturday to clean, it was a horrible site, and his body did not react well to it, I had to run from the room. Today he is due to have a biopsy of the lung mass, so we don't know what they will find yet. Everyone is in town for him, he's such a good soul. praying for him every time I think of him, I know he will come home at least one more time. The Cleveland Clinic has done things for him that our local hospitals wouldn't even touch. They are wonderful there.

The clones are doing wonderful and full of buds popping everywhere, I'll take pics tonight. I have to tell you, I love my new camera, 1st one in 8 years, it's a great camera. Great pics of family taken and of buds too.

I see your grow is going good also, keep it up, before you know it, we'll be sharing a toke online here/:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom