Aussie Grow - 1 White Widow & 2 Unknown

Hey Aussie Bud,

Do you want your White Widow to get featured in our website? It looks great. We just want to show it to our other customers. If you don't mind, it would be great if you could send us an image of your plant with our logo on it. It's up to you if you want to send it and have it published in our website in the White Widow page :)

Send it to info@cropkingseeds.com

Thanks in advance.

Crop King Seeds Staff

Sweet I'm in Aus too... The seeds seem cheap but delivery a bit pricey.. If they make it here and are quality seeds, I guess the postage is worth it..

Shipping to Australia is very difficult and we have to add more discreetness on it. Aside from that, shipping to Australia isn't cheap. We don't make money from the shipping fees - it goes to the packaging and the other stuff we use to hide the seeds. Aside from that, you are actually paying for the tracking # and insurance as well.

We can assure you that if it won't arrive, then you can call or chat with us and we will help you. You are also paying for a tracking # and insurance.

Shipping to Australia is very difficult and we have to add more discreetness on it. Aside from that, shipping to Australia isn't cheap. We don't make money from the shipping fees - it goes to the packaging and the other stuff we use to hide the seeds. Aside from that, you are actually paying for the tracking # and insurance as well.

We can assure you that if it won't arrive, then you can call or chat with us and we will help you. You are also paying for a tracking # and insurance.
Cheers CK; yeah, living in a totalitarian State (MJ-wise) makes things difficult.. I really like the look of your Purple Kush. Kinda obsessed with purple strains at the moment cos I don't think I've ever seen any in the flesh... That PK of yours looks tasty, esp. at 27% thc! REALLY want to try!!
With $80AUD just for delivery, more than double my other guaranteed option, makes them close to $200 for me for 5 seeds..
That's cool tho', still way cheaper than buying someone elses harvest, even if I only got an oz p/plant... Will start saving!!!

Hey CropKing, we've just been checking out your site, myself and another couple of local growers, and our BIG question is this; for a lot of Australian growers, yield per square meter is very important, for obvious reasons here. We've been trying to think of the best way to put this, but 400g/sqm isn't huge, however it isn't bad either. So how do you come to these conclusions for quoted yields? For example if say your white widow was grown 400hps in soil that's a great yield, for 600hps hydro, it's not a great yield. Any light you could help shed on this may help certainly help win a tons of Aussies over. THC is throught the roof on your widow and purple kush, congratulations there, proven content is huge, and we all love that you guys provide a Thc analysis and also strain relative growing tips! That's going above most seed providers in terms of service, we all agree :)

Aussie bud, the fella's on my left n right say they love your Widow and say to keep up the awesome work! :) She's looking super healthy!

Just a little feed back for you guys!
KJC420

Ah wouldn't it be a sweet world to live in my friend! One day in the near future hopefully! We live in a country capable of slow change ha ha :)

Aus laws are hell bent on not following USA in the way it has been legalised.Its going to be a hastle just to get the oils for terminal patients as the want to be able to get the meds from it without the high and in no way to be smoked or vaped.I hope a government will get in and actually see the benefits from the legalisation of this plant but won't hold my breath

I'm on the five year band wagon for N.S.W, clinical trials etc start in 2016 :) Time to get qualified and skilled, as much as possible anyway. It's anyone's guess as to what a medical grower in australia would need in the way of tickets and red tape to comply with what will be a very tightly regulated industry if it does eventually happen. Maybe a few TGA and FDA(?Equivalent) accreditations, hort degrees and work cover etc. Plus no doubt many more lol! Someone's gotta grow it here for patients use. :) That's my hope anyway! :)

To a brighter future for that someone we all know who suffers unnecessarily!
KJC420

I'm on the five year band wagon for N.S.W, clinical trials etc start in 2016 :) Time to get qualified and skilled, as much as possible anyway. It's anyone's guess as to what a medical grower in australia would need in the way of tickets and red tape to comply with what will be a very tightly regulated industry if it does eventually happen. Maybe a few TGA and FDA(?Equivalent) accreditations, hort degrees and work cover etc. Plus no doubt many more lol! Someone's gotta grow it here for patients use. :) That's my hope anyway! :)

To a brighter future for that someone we all know who suffers unnecessarily!
KJC420
Just was talkin about this exact thing to the missus this arvo; I reckon within 5 years, thanks to all the cash everyone else is making.. $150 mil in Colorado in a year and an half ish???
BUT who will grow it here? No-one does legally (except in Tassie I think). So....... who? You'll need soil tests, lab tests for THC, CBD, CBN, insurance; maybe food grade equipment and/or organic certification... Maybe halal also, these days......
Will be interesting. Apparently at the Federal level; it will be legalised for medicinal use THIS MONTH! What will the individual States do is the real question!

Ha ha, yeah those are questions really worth thinking about! I pepersonally have been at tafe for a year already, chasing the dream ha ha! Maybe take the regulations applied to hemp production in Aus and then add food safety and medical grade handling and storage conditions. Then perhaps as you mentioned, independ testing on very regular basises. Even if just handled in a strictly regulated subcontract manner, from the farmer to the states medical systems...or larger tincture and therapitic oil production guys out there already set up and doing there thing :)Certainly there is a lot of infrastructure, mandatory red tape and regulation needed on paper, eg worksafe Australia, work cover. Lots to do, but a lot of hope it will get done in a timely manner!

Vote #1 whoever's smart enough to put it on the table! ;)
KJC420

We should get everyone on here (and everyone they know) to start emailing their respective Premiers........

Update 12/8/15 Both strains are doing great in my opinion
11873956_123928807951503_84199822_n.jpg
11874225_123928737951510_1773989690_n.jpg
11874145_123928747951509_1456577666_n.jpg
11872964_123928827951501_2125011496_n.jpg
11880882_123928824618168_1520467871_n.jpg

We're growing (Australian company, not me, lol) a massive plantation on Norfolk Island, for the Canadian medical market. Head of the company's an ex liberal senator.... When it becomes legal/ decriminalised/ medical, whichever way it goes, your going to need more tickets to grow it, will be regulated to the degree... Man, we gotta get licenced plumbers or electrians to do anything to our houses. So setting up a legal grow for starters is costing. Occupational health and safety.. I setup a cafe kitchen, I've been through it in a way... Actually thinking, it'll be big business grows, massive grows, I imagine they'd give tobacco growers the first chance of taking the contracts, growing the quota..

Oh, sorry Aussie bud.. Just found your journal , come to sub, read , then rudely joined in... Sorry man... Plants are looking great, peace man...
Aussie bud, they look like they could get a clean up, defol. Is this in your plans? If so, wait till stretch is finished, around start of 4th week. A lot of those fans, imo, have done their job, growing branches, setting flower sites, etc... Lollipop them?

Back
Top Bottom