Aussie Grow - 1 White Widow & 2 Unknown

Does the inside of the plant hurt for light because of how bushy it is... or does the outer foilage absorb more than enough light?

decided to lollipop defol
11857716_124567874554263_184138529_n.jpg
11872940_124567881220929_275800878_n.jpg

Temp is not really an issue where I am. Its pretty cold here and the heat from the light makes it a perfect 70 degrees in there with the fans and filter running. So no issues with temps so far ;)

And yes after i lollipop defoled them now there is a lot more light that can reach the good stuff and not wasted on small growth that wouldnt have amounted to much anyway

Plants would have had a spiritual moment... I can see the light, lol... Looking good and nice ballsy work. You've done that before....

Ha ha same for me with cold and average ambient room temp, extraction fans are barely kicking in it's so cold ha ha. I have a feeling this summer they will be pretty busy though, were in for a good one this year Aussie growers!!
Your defol looks good mate! Defol'd my Tutankhmon last night as well! Hoping to see her fill out again over the next two weeks then I'll be flipping her to flower too!

Your ladies are coming along well mate!
KJC420

I was just complaining to another grower last night about not being able to get temps above 20. I'm not buying heater though, rather get heat from more light...Last stretch of winter, should start warming up during the day now. Few more weeks and start popping and window sill some girls for the outside garden...

Awesome to see everyone getting keen for the out doors already :) im thinking if my outdoor girls break the surface after roughly Sept 14 they should have a real vigorous start :) hopefully a bit warmer and they days will be getting a longer my mid Oct, so sexually mature and begging hard by start of Nov :) That's the plan as it stands though ha ha!

Happy growing to all!
KJC420

Im southern vic, l try to pop seeds couple weeks into September. Have two foot plants in ground around learly November. They'll start flowering mid late January, finish mid April to mid may, strain and weather depending...
I'll be growing freebies outdoors, critical amnesia this year. I'll get a monster crop going also, northern lights x mazar. Always wanted to do one outdoors...

:thumb:

:drool:

I am brand new to forum and this is my first post ever - I just started my first grow as well using crop king fem white widow. I have a million questions for "aus bud" but will only ask a few.

how long did you veg from first sprout until you turned to 12/12?
about how tall was the white widow when you went 12/12?
how wide was the white widow when you went 12/12?

I ask because my white widow is on day 28 from sprout and it is only 5" tall and about 12" wide but it is a very healthy sturdy plant that looks very happy. I am only using 4 cfl 100w lights 6500k 1600 lumens - organic soil - Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro for nutes .

as far as for Crop Kings - only took 6 days to get to my front door (ohio, usa) with discreet packaging. very fast I thought - ordered 5 white widows received 7 - only want to grow one plant due to space restrictions - one seed was a dud - second seed I killed with stupidity (let napkin dry out) - third seed is in day 28 - I am counting this as 1 for 1 since I only ordered 5 seeds and still have 4 left to plant later. I am very happy with crop king and plan to order more.

billy13778

Back
Top Bottom