Aussie Grow - 1 White Widow & 2 Unknown

Gday Billy, First thing first is that I put seeds straight into rockwool and have 100% rate so far. I really havnt been concerned with how many weeks its been in for. It has been a little slower than the other 2 different strains im growing. I put it into 12-12 when it was 65 cm tall and it was already pretty bushy wide sides from the topping - lst and fimming Technics. Hope that helps and anything else you want to know just ask, keeping in mind its my first grow also, So answers will be limited to my experiences thus far. :thanks:

Thanks again Billy, The most important things i have learned so far are - Dont over water ( it really doesnt help in any positive ways and only slows down your veg time) Make sure to Top your plants - Fim - and lst them. Research these methods for a bushy and big plant. Dont be afraid to get in there and have a snip ;) From what i can tell beginers get low yeilds from not trimming enough because they are scared of the plant dying - stuffing it up. You Need to really enjoy what your doing - not growing to make $$. Most important thing for me has been research - lots and lots of research and you will find conflicting info about everything but go with your gut feeling and have a go at it. Hope that helps again Billy

White Widow update looking nice
11931625_129375114073539_137422946_n.jpg
11908082_129375127406871_460439579_n.jpg
11897120_129375080740209_1362245796_n.jpg

Yeah bro, they look like they are doing fine.. Look at those tricks, like crystals...

Looking great AB! You've gotta be happy with there progress to date surely, i'de be proud mate :) I love the look of indicas so much ha ha!

KJC420

There are rumours of adding sugar to water during the flush to bump em up, seen a brief write up in Jorge Cervantes latest version of his grow bible, it's right up the back.... But to be honest I know nothing of the method...there is a cool picture of one that's about 25% bigger then the one next to it, apparently from adding sugar to the flush lol. Would reccomend reading a ton about it before giving it a run though. Using canna pk 13/14 for a week longer and a week earlier then canna recommends def works to add more, and as always max use of canna boost. On indicas with shorter flower periods only run the pk 13/14 for one week longer, not a week before, as the flower cycle is a bit short on some indicas n kushes.
I know it was a no nutes question, but apart from the sugar rumour and the proven Co2 meathods I'm outta ideas. And Pk is my fave soil grow trick, haven't done it with hydroponics as yet but I will try ha ha.

Hope it helps mate :)
KJC420

Thanks KC, I think i will just stick to what im doing, I would be devastated if i did a mistake now and ruined them.

Chenzi, I will have a read up about it, I believe in trying to learn as much as i can through as many different people as i can, Even if i take a little bit of knowledge from every subject ;) So thanks for the info pal

If you know what tipping is, no need to study "backbuilding" lol...

Has anyone used Southern Star seeds?

They have nice genetics... I've wanted to grow their old Toby and Chung lee... If I had a safe address I would order...

Back
Top Bottom