Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Okay :passitleft:

What are the defining characteristics of a true re-veg?

Eight days after harvest

70 days after harvest

I was as surprised as anyone to actually see new green on the carcass after 8 days. And pleased as punch to maybe get another couple of ounces from what I would have normally thrown away.
:passitleft:

Is anyone growing Seedstockers Northern Lights?

I have a Sugar Black Rose Auto freebie from Herbies, which I nearly killed with using urine too early--but slowly recovering---(I'm a fan of using a little urine). Also a couple of Seedstockers Northern Lights, which I got for low odor and potency listing/price (mostly price---lol.
(popping 2 more now)

btw...the NL likes the urine boosts just fine.

The 2 Seedstockers NL Autos I have growing are not very uniform at all. They are in week 3 from seed and showing flowers. One is much more indica end and stocky, with no real branching and the other is much more sativa end and I can see will be large and branch quite a bit.

Will post some pix as soon as someone visits to take the pix...or I kill the plants (lol)

You folks use much better quality seeds than I can afford, but one of these days I'm gonna figure out how to use my Golden Tiger seeds inside my little apartment!
:)

Anyone with experience with Seedstockers NL?

Very interesting on that reveg. Always thought no reveg on autos and desirable cloning, but it seems not true. subbed

Hey guys. Second grow here. Started in cloth containers with Fox Farms Ocean Forest and 40% perlite about 3 weeks ago. This week I started noticing yellow leaves on the bottom. Also, it looks like this one plant already has white pistils coming out. What is going on here???

Attachments

• 20180807_084725.jpg
    20180807_084725.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 102
I think it's time we put all the speculation and myths about autoflower to rest. With this thread I'd like to have everyone's ideas and strategies for growing amazing autoflower cannabis plants. Although I'd love to administer this thread myself, the more people that can contribute the better. There are countless growers out there doing their thing, this is a place to share your wares... Come join the discussion and show the world that autoflowering plants are here to stay and here to impress the heck out of the masses of growers who say it's not possible.
With that said I leave this thread open for anyone who has questions, comments or just good Ole 420 banter. Hope to see you all here, keep up the great work 420ers, always great to see you all making the best of best autos in the world.

Here's a taste of what's possible..
20160510_2006553.jpg

20160510_1444222.jpg

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers
Im a newbie and to be honest auto have been great for me i harvest a few and came out good.but just a female i cant get it to flower lost 3 plants wish i was on here to see were i was going wrong so just autos for me for now

Back
Top Bottom