Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Damn man how did you get that many fat colas?

A lot of it is genetics I think. The limbs grew long and were very limber. I pulled them as far as I could horizontally without cracking or putting too much stress at the base. I'd hook the tops so they were almost growing upside down and just stayed on top of it each day until the branches outgrew the diameter of the pot lol. She was shooting up new tops daily.

Here's a Pineapple Express grown under same conditions and nute line for comparison. She didn't like the topping I believe tho and went into bloom early.

I'm a green greenthumb so who knows. As they say, even a blind squirrel eventually gets a nut lol

420-magazine-mobile556383826.jpg

A lot of it is genetics I think. The limbs grew long and were very limber. I pulled them as far as I could horizontally without cracking or putting too much stress at the base. I'd hook the tops so they were almost growing upside down and just stayed on top of it each day until the branches outgrew the diameter of the pot lol. She was shooting up new tops daily.

Here's a Pineapple Express grown under same conditions and nute line for comparison. She didn't like the topping I believe tho and went into bloom early.

I'm a green greenthumb so who knows. As they say, even a blind squirrel eventually gets a nut lol

420-magazine-mobile556383826.jpg
You have any pics of your lst? That would be awesome bc I'm about to start soon and scared lol. My big ass fan leaves are blocking everything lol
420-magazine-mobile1947253460.jpg

You have any pics of your lst? That would be awesome bc I'm about to start soon and scared lol. My big ass fan leaves are blocking everything lol
420-magazine-mobile1947253460.jpg

Don't be man. LST is the easy part. I didn't take many pictures this time around, but these are a few and it shows it pretty well.

I recommend you look at your branches growth, look for a gap, and pinch your plant right below the node you topped, slowly into the void. It'll help control canopy. Once you get that keep your other tops anchored pointing outwards, and adjust it each day as it grows until your branches outgrow the pots diameter. New nodes will shoot up daily along your main branches. Just pull anchor one at a time and pay close attention to the base. You don't want it to splinter to have to much stress. It's better to anchor your branches about 3/4 of the way up. Adjust it down more each day. Be diligent. Magic will ensue.

420-magazine-mobile1129894239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1653808453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile551496905.jpg

Don't be man. LST is the easy part. I didn't take many pictures this time around, but these are a few and it shows it pretty well.

I recommend you look at your branches growth, look for a gap, and pinch your plant right below the node you topped, slowly into the void. It'll help control canopy. Once you get that keep your other tops anchored pointing outwards, and adjust it each day as it grows until your branches outgrow the pots diameter. New nodes will shoot up daily along your main branches. Just pull anchor one at a time and pay close attention to the base. You don't want it to splinter to have to much stress. It's better to anchor your branches about 3/4 of the way up. Adjust it down more each day. Be diligent. Magic will ensue.

420-magazine-mobile1129894239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1653808453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile551496905.jpg
Hell yeah man that helps alot. I can do that and those pics helped alot. I'm probably gonna start tom. Need more light on the bottom of them. Thanks for the tips

Here is a girl i been training, im very new to LST also, you can do it, you will get the hang of it quick and it is alot of fun to train them and watch them respond, plus the better yield you can get from LST is great also.✌
738b7a51492091ebb6eae93e6ad0d7af.jpg

give it some milk ... if you want to stay 100% bio ...
it has lots of calcium and sits at the correct pH naturally ...
but id wait for Pennwise to have a look first ... he usually is more acurate in assessing deficiencies
deficiencies are usually caused by pH problems in soil but ive seen alot calcium issues mid flower lately so it makes me wonder if it is the same here ...

Back
Top Bottom