Auto Topping LED Grow

Atulip reading all my grow respect mate thanks;) and welcome. And yea its been busiest grow iv had.i guess every1 is keen to learn about topping autos. Thats fine with me :) and ur ladies look great mate glad u chose to top they will pay u back for this.good work;)

Atulip also dark devil should still do ok but never grown it so?. But i think ul see better plants off the ones u topped younger.good work;)

Atulip reading all my grow respect mate thanks;) and welcome. And yea its been busiest grow iv had.i guess every1 is keen to learn about topping autos. Thats fine with me :) and ur ladies look great mate glad u chose to top they will pay u back for this.good work;)

Well I cheated a bit. I skimmed each page and stopped to read anything with a photo in it lol.

Yeah I want to top all the autos i have, or at least once per strain to see how they respond. Everywhere I read said don't top autos. I gave it a try on one my first grow and she was nearly double the yield of the other 2 i grew. I did butcher my DD though, broke one of her leaves when I topped her. Came in today and found it on the soil. She looks unphased though, just needs more light.

I should pick me up some of those 900watters you got. :D

atulip ha ha. autos love to be topped I done it to loads now;)and the 900w led I have is proving good so far and a reasonable price.so all is good;)

good day all thought id share my new auto beans just had deliverd today.3 fem auto strains .all have purp or blue in there gene or cross.and 2 of the beans are very big yielders;)never grown purple weed before so im looking forward to it.cream devil auto is in the process of germing as I type ha;)

devil cream automatic
seedbank..sweet
£6.75 GBP

This is a 100% autoflowering hybrid resulting from the crossing of two purple strains, Black Cream and Dark Devil. This variety shows great vigour from germination. It grows with a typical indica-sativa hybrid structure with a strong stem, side branches and large leaves that form a dense central bud. Surrounding the central cola are multiple smaller buds on the side branches, also of good size and density. All the buds are covered in aromatic resin.

The aroma of this variety is sweet and fruity with hints of incense and citrus. Due to the inherited properties of the Dark Devil, some plants can reach over a meter tall in just two months from germination.

100% Autoflowering
Yield indoor: 350-600 g/m2
Yield outdoor: 40-175 g/plant
Indoor/outdoor harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 70-120 cm
Red flowers: 85% approx.

northern light blue automatic
seed bank. delicious
Feminised

£8.50 GBP
Add to Cart

Northern Light Blue AUTO is the result of crossing a Northern Light auto and a Blueberry auto. Being a 3rd generation strain (a cross between 2 strains with autoflowering genes) makes this a highly evolved plant. This is mainly evident in its vegetative stage during which it develops much more vigorously and in the flowering stage, which is more abundant and better quality. The high growth potential of this generation of automatics can be appreciated throughout the life cycle. A medium-sized plant that can easily reach 70cm, it often grows up to a metre, and even more. It produces one large central bud and many other lateral ones. In northern latitudes it is a very attractive option for a summer crop while, in Mediterranean climes, two or three crops per season are very frequent. It has a subtle aroma of forest fruits (such as blueberries, strawberries and raspberries) with spicy notes. The taste is also very fruity with delicate earthy back notes. The effect of this strain is highly medicinal, ideal for alleviating chronic pain. A very pleasant sensation of well-being with moderate cerebral stimulation as well as a sedative effect ideal for long sessions of meditation and relaxation. Sex: Feminised Lineage: Northern Light Auto X Blueberry Auto Grow Method: Indoor/Outdoor Flowering Time Indoors: 55-60 Days Flowering Time Outdoors: Automatic (55-65 Days) Yield: 450-500G/m2 Indoor. More Than 80-90g/Plant Outdoor Taste: Sweet Fruity Smell: High Effect: Cerebral/Relaxing THC: 18% Resistence to Mould: High Resistence to Pests: High Medicinal Value: Very High ..

chem city blues auto.
seedbank.. Mephisto Genetics

£8.50 GBP
Add to Cart

Chem City Blues is a brand new cross created with two of the best varieties from Mephisto Genetics new family of elite auto-flowering strains. They took a chemdogging male (chemdog d cut x o.s.s auto) at the F2 stage of the non auto to auto process and hit a lovely Auto Blues lady (U.K blues cut x purple indica auto) . Both the photoperiod parents are known to be Extremely smelly varieties, and this carries through to their auto children! The strain is now at F5 and becoming ever more stable. She grows big and bushy, and responds really well to training. She makes long branches (chem influence) with lots of nodes (blues influence) , for the best yield we recommend removing the first two sets of branches, and about 14 days into flower removing any growth on the lower half of the branches, this will make her direct all the energy into producing some very fat, greasy, stinky colas. Her buds are medium density, not at all airy, but not like rocks, a lovely in between that helps to combat mould. There are also purple phenotypes to be found, the injection of colour from the purple indica auto parent. Chem City blues can surpass 90cm tall indoor and grows as a bush when allowed. She is very smelly, so be careful and use two baggies to contain the odour!. Potency is high and she will certainly kick your ass if you over indulge! Yield is heavy with the correct environment.

Genetics: Auto Blues x Chemdogging

Variety: Indica / Sativa

THC Content: High

Yield: High

Plant Height: 70-90 cm

Flowering Time: 70-75 days

happy growing every1;)

Hey Beast could I get some info off you? I was just wondering what sort of results have you had in the past from your area with the autos ... I'm considering doing some for my next grow now after seeing you top them :thumb: trying to get a rough idea of what I could expect from my area that's all as it may be more viable for me to do autos ... Also what light schedule do you keep them on ... Many thanks

Hey Beast,

I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to show you one of the autos I topped. This girl is 23 days above ground today. She's looking like Medusa because I have her tucked pretty severely. The other one that I topped is on day 21 and is a little hottie too! She will probably look like this one at day 23.

Thanks again!

31846.JPG
22288.JPG
16601.JPG

sleven my last grow was my best yield 14 oz dry off 3 plants in 12 weeks start to finish.with same size tent and under 600 hps. and I belive I got more yield as I spent more per seed that run on heavyweight beans and could tell the difference;) come yield;) and lights I keep 18/6 start to finish.i belive all plants need a dark period. as during the lights out the cannabis plant is busy uptaking feed ready for the next day;) hope this helps mate;)

schtigghy ur ladies look super happy and growth is great for there age.top work mate and thanks for sharing ur beautiful girls;)

glimmer il head over to ur journel when get home.wont be long .and the perfect time to top an auto is the 3rd node about 3 to 4 weeks of age.these autos on this grow I topped at 14 days of age.so glimmer if they aint showing any preflowers u could top upto u. il be right over;)

and camo when get home mate il head over ur way;)and sleven thanks a lot mate.i was not aware of this .that is a lot lol.cnt be bad.happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom