Auto Topping LED Grow

Schtiggy thanks for the kind words;) im glad ur having great success with my methods.it really works great;) and its always a pleasure to help you mate and anybody else on their growing mission.its all in the name of love for the cannabis plant;) i love the 420 community all u great growers eager to learn.top work. happy growing every1;)

Well a few pics of the young autoxtremes;) first 1 is 17 days old today and sits in general cheap compost a challenge i set myself.looks happy so far;)
DSC_15055.JPG
DSC_15118.JPG
then we have sonicxtreme 24 days old today;) and getting very very bushy. Think she gna be a big lady;)
DSC_15068.JPG
DSC_15076.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)

Hey beast I started a new journal for my DD autos and I'm debating wether to top or not the staff at the store told me not to bother as the period is quite short but said if I did just try it on a few first and see what happens ... There isn't going to be a great deal of room for them anyway as I'm going from the 8 plants currently in there to sog style 15 pots hahaha just wondered what everyone thought on this thanks

They are fast flowering mate same as cream devil auto im growing at the mo.i decided not to top as they say the maincola gets chunky and are done pretty quick.so its upto u mate.u could top a few see what happens;) let me know when ur journel up and going il be there for the ride;)

Iv never found seeds in my autos mate.congrats to u;) hope the pop for u mate. Good stuff;)

I found more seeds on 2 more buds that I took to sample. The seeds came from 2 plants. This time the seeds were large, (larger than the ones I purchased to grow these plants) and looked perfectly mature. They look so good that I have no reason to expect they won't grow. The largest of them came from one of my Jack Herrers. I think the plant shown below is a Revolver. Does that mean I could name the new strain "Jack's Revolver"? :)

Does this look like a hermie. 2 to 4 of these balls are at each branch. This is the only one of the 4 in the tent that looks even close to abnormal. The others, besides being pregnant, look normal.
P20600052.JPG

Hey beast I started a new journal for my DD autos and I'm debating wether to top or not the staff at the store told me not to bother as the period is quite short but said if I did just try it on a few first and see what happens ... There isn't going to be a great deal of room for them anyway as I'm going from the 8 plants currently in there to sog style 15 pots hahaha just wondered what everyone thought on this thanks

I've got a 27 day old Dark Devil in my second grow journal.

Topped at 14 days old:

Yesterday:

When I pop the next DD I'll likely only LST it, just to see the difference.

I found more seeds on 2 more buds that I took to sample. The seeds came from 2 plants. This time the seeds were large, (larger than the ones I purchased to grow these plants) and looked perfectly mature. They look so good that I have no reason to expect they won't grow. The largest of them came from one of my Jack Herrers. I think the plant shown below is a Revolver. Does that mean I could name the new strain "Jack's Revolver"? :)

Does this look like a hermie. 2 to 4 of these balls are at each branch. This is the only one of the 4 in the tent that looks even close to abnormal. The others, besides being pregnant, look normal.
P20600052.JPG

Wow ur lucky man can u get a better pic of bud shots cnt tell if she hermie from those pics.iv came across a few hermie autos in my growing experience but never found seeds. ;)

Does anyone find seeds in their Autos? A few days ago, I cut a small lower bud to see if the plant was ready to chop. I found a single seed in the bud. I have 4 plants, 3 almost ready to harvest and none looking even close to a Hermie. The seed was a bit light in color but I soaked it and its in paper towels right now.
After looking over the others, I think I found another seed on a second plant. I did not remove it. I want to let the plant go another week and am actually hoping the seed will be viable.
If you do find seeds on non-hermies, are they usually viable, and are there only a few?
As far as know it's impossible to get beans without pollen unless your plant is named "Mary of Nazareth". You need a male or a hermie. It could have been only a few nanners you missed that already exploded. The beans won't be viable unless you let them finish on the plant.

Back
Top Bottom