Auto Topping LED Grow

Canna ha thanks yea things keep moving fast. Buds are also on there way cnt be bad lol;) and i said it before u and durban poison great combo and topping.cnt wait to see how she performs for u.best of luck;) il be watching.update for me tmz cnt wait to show u all my garden;)

That's a nice plant schtiggy... may I ask what medium you used and how it was fed

This was grown in Fox Farms Ocean Forest and fed the FF trio. I F'd up pretty good on this thing until it was about 35 days old. I severely underwatered and under fed, but once I got the routine down she came back pretty strong. Definitely stunted at only 16" tall.

I did not start feeding until day 35, and even though Ocean Forest is a hot soil, it was depleted and the plant looked like re heated shit. At that point I started my own feeding routine. I actually fed 2-3 waterings in a row then plain water, lather-rinse-repeat.

Good day all its update time.first here is autoxtreme 3 weeks old today;)
DSC_15195.JPG
DSC_15203.JPG
. Then we have sonic xtreme 4 weeks old today 28 days.here are pics of how i lstd the lady;)
DSC_15224.JPG
DSC_15234.JPG
20160210_144826.JPG
20160210_144847.JPG
. Then we have dizzy lights auto just had her final feed and 2ml of an overdrive.chop this lady in 10 days;) so 10 day flush now;)
20160210_144907.JPG
. Then we have cream devil auto she also had a feed and 2ml of overdrive;)
20160210_144936.JPG
DSC_15283.JPG
and smoking gun auto just had her feed and 2ml of an big bud. Only dose will get as chop in 3 weeks. Also 2ml of overdrive;) so time will tell.buds on all plants look respectable to very happy so far;) i have higher temps and the 3rd light is working great. Here is smokin;)
20160210_144955.JPG
20160210_145015.JPG
and as always family shots;)
20160210_145034.JPG
20160210_145054.JPG
20160210_145117.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)

There is nothing wrong my girls far left and middle plant were topped.so far from whispy lol.dizzy lights is northern lights strain not a huge strain as in buds and northern lights auto always gives a good stretch regardless of light height;) grown it a few times. either is cream dev for there size they have given me plenty and more time to go.these plants look like this because there ment to look like this ha ha;) due to their strain.all have been grown petfectly i assure u that;) all bud formation is rock solid and all super healthy girls.as i say they arnt big strains knew that when i bought them.i like to have varierty in my tent of all shapes and sizes;) peace.happy growing every1;)

Also i like to grow auto beans that dont have any info.like i googled and youtubed dizzy lights auto and cream devil auto and found no info.so i bought them and grew them for that reason so people can see what these plants can do;) and see for myself.happy growing every1;)

:goodjob:
Beast I love ur grow style! Hope u don't mind me following along, I can tell this is a great forum
for lovely peeps who share mad love for the cannabis plant!
I'm a noob growing indoors with LED but as soon as I figure this site out I'll post my current grow hope u and ur friends can visit and help if I screw something up lol
:Namaste:

Squeek welcome and thanks.ur in the right place mate welcome;) any questions just ask always happy to help and b sure to let me know when ur journel up and running il be there;)

Hi Beast,

Hope you don't mind, these are pre-chop pics of the topped auto I showed on here a few times. The plant ended up being 16" tall, from the soil and, after cutting, had a wet weight of about 650g. My first harvest. It was alot more involved than I thought it would be. Took about 6 hours from start of cutting to the end of the clean up.

P20700091.JPG

Schtiggy, was topping the only form of training you did with her; no super-cropping, stem pinching, or anything else?

Hi Bar,

Yeah just the topping. I did do some very light LST about 1/2 way through flower, just to open the space between the branches. I also defoliated twice. The first time I took about 50% of all of the larger fan leaves and removed a few of the smaller branches (really small ones). Then a few weeks later I removed about 25%. This time I tried to focus on leaves that were on the inside of the canopy and left ones hanging out over the edges of the pot alone. This also let more light down into the center.

I think my final dry weight will be good but not great. I have a TON of seed (and they germ) :) So I figure I will lose a good bit to seeds.

Thanxx Schtiggy. I'm working on my first time (Sour D) using the multiple topping technique. So far I've done four rounds (16 heads) and will do one more round to have 32 colas protruding out of a 3gal smart pot.

May they all have tight nodes like yours.

Thanxx Schtiggy. I'm working on my first time (Sour D) using the multiple topping technique. So far I've done four rounds (16 heads) and will do one more round to have 32 colas protruding out of a 3gal smart pot.

May they all have tight nodes like yours.

I am going to have to check that out! I was standing infront of mine yesterday wondering if I would work to top twice instead of once :) I definitely want to try that.

Squeek have u got a link to ur grow? And i only grown 1 mephisto bean tyrone special.very frosty and lovely smoke.iv got 1 chem city blue auto bean which is mephisto i bought it abit ago still in the cupboard lol;)

Back
Top Bottom