AutoMod's Grow Journal Pics

Are those 60W flouros or are they like 11W that look like 60? You know how flouros use less electricity than they omit...

I am using similar bulbs. I have 2 that say they omit 200W of light but only run at 32W. My plant is a week old today, just got its 2nd set of leaves and is 3 inches tall. Are my lights enough for 1 plant?

SaltyJustice said:
Are those 60W flouros or are they like 11W that look like 60? You know how flouros use less electricity than they omit...

I am using similar bulbs. I have 2 that say they omit 200W of light but only run at 32W. My plant is a week old today, just got its 2nd set of leaves and is 3 inches tall. Are my lights enough for 1 plant?

You know I don't know what type they are, I just bought the ones that said 60W:hmmmm:

Well you gotta have the right kind of light man. I'm running with a 160 watts of CFL(Compact Flourescent) and I still need more. And you were asking why one "petal" is longer than the other? It's because it's stretching towards the light and the other one has no light to stretch to.

SaltyJustice said:

I think you're good with 400 watts, as long as it's only one plant.

Ok, just got back from the store, I bought another light fixture so I will add another 60W bulb, oh, and I did my research and, Yes, I am already running 2 of those CFL 60W that only use like 13W each.. I will try to get some more pics up tonight..

thats good that u got more light the more light the better... and just because the petal is bigger doesnt really mean it is strechin .. it can just happen i had one that did that and the flourals were 2 inches away... so u only have 26 watts of light being put out :hmmmm:

:hmmmm:Can you guys see the pics of my laptop? from some reason I can't see them on this computer..

Anyways no new news on the plant, though she seems happier with the additional light in there..
Also my new laptop will be here on oct.7.. YAY!

Well, this sucks, one bad thing after another, after I added the other light my plant was doing better, and just as the second set of leaves where FINALLY coming in, My plant died. The fan I was using must have burned out its motor, and with the addtion of the third light it got WAY to hot for the poor little girl, and she died over night. Thank you guys for all your help, and as soon as I can find some more seeds I will start again, but for some odd reason no on down here has seeds, or they aren't willing to part with them, not even BAG SEED?!wtf?.. Im outta weed, my laptop is broken, and my plant died, today sucks..

Yea, things have definitly turned around, Still no seeds, but when I go vist my dad for thanksgiving he is giving me some NLxBlueBerry seeds, He says it was a killer strain, and I'm moving to a bigger room, with a walk in closet..heheh, So there will be a new grow journal soon..

Well I FINALLY took the plunge, and started growing, this is my first indoor plant, I went with soil instead of hydro, I'm growing in a very small grow box, so I won't be able to let this plant get any bigger than 3feet.. here are a couple pics..
HPIM02022.jpg

HPIM02012.jpg

HPIM02002.jpg

Well, thats about it for now, any advice would be greatly welcome.. wish me luck..
Looks good purple stem

Back
Top Bottom