Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

I’m sorry Bill I always forget that. All I’ve ever known is the peach. I never knew you when you were fun. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Had the scrapings of a fiver of oil in the console when I got nabbed.
Cops lied and said there were 2.5 grams left and they were watching me roll joints.
Didn't have any joints as evidence though, just a dead fiver.
Kicker is it wasn’t mine.
My buddy came to court to claim responsibility.
But after the cops made up their version I got proper feked.
So I need a date to put on a visa application before I go near the boarder again. :Namaste:
I went to Virginia a dozen times after it happened, with no problems.
But these days they check everything on computer so.:rolleyes:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Cops lied and said there were 2.5 grams left and they were watching me roll joints.
So I need a date to put on a visa application before I go near the boarder again. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I think 🤔 it was in the late ⏰ 90s when I was still driving a tractor-trailer. That I tried bringing a load of freight into Canada.🇨🇦 I was told that in no certain terms would a convicted felon such as myself be allowed to enter into the Great White North. I was promptly denied entry for being such a dangerous felonious type of individual who would surely try to soil the female population of Canada if allowed entry. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

I think 🤔 it was in the late ⏰ 90s when I was still driving a tractor-trailer. That I tried bringing a load of freight into Canada.🇨🇦 I was told that in no certain terms would a convicted felon such as myself be allowed to enter into the Great White North. I was promptly denied entry for being such a dangerous felonious type of individual who would surely try to soil the female population of Canada if allowed entry. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
I haven't given them the opportunity to stop me.
Once they started checking I stopped going. :Namaste:
If Canadians them selves he'd a choice I'm sure they would embrace your presence in our country.
But alas you and I don't get to decide. :rolleyes:
So a visa is my only hope.
Need a date for the application boys???

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

You wouldn’t want any of dispensary 💩 anyways because you can grow better than that stuff. CL🍀
Of course but free weed is free weed and it would have likely been a strain I don’t have. Not to mention it’s a damn 7-11 ground score. Florida dispensary weed was surprisingly not too bad. The person behind the counter was undoubtedly psyched.

I don’t even want to see your rap sheet. :rofl:

I haven't given them the opportunity to stop me.
Once they started checking I stopped going. :Namaste:
If Canadians them selves he'd a choice I'm sure they would embrace your presence in our country.
But alas you and I don't get to decide. :rolleyes:
So a visa is my only hope.
Need a date for the application boys???

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I’ll need that by November 7 or so potentially, thanks.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hell if it’s easy and cheap and can happen quickly I’m sure Nick will keep you in the loop. Date is his call.

I’ll need that by November 7 or so potentially, thanks.
I've got a spare bedroom, justin case. ;)hehe

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I am currently experiencing the double edged sword I’ve created for myself. On one hand, I set these girls up to work on autopilot in flower and indeed they both are, so my workload now with plants is close to zero. On the other hand, I’m bored as shit.

Lmao.

Hell if it’s easy and cheap and can happen quickly I’m sure Nick will keep you in the loop. Date is his call.
How far are you from the MLB stadiums in Florida?
Might be easier for you if it's held in Florida.
More expensive for me though :rofl:
But a flight to either destination is easy for Nick and I.
Just a thought.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Of course but free weed is free weed and it would have likely been a strain I don’t have. Not to mention it’s a damn 7-11 ground score. Florida dispensary weed was surprisingly not too bad. The person behind the counter was undoubtedly psyched.
I can picture him now sitting around with his buddies passing a joint of it. And they’re all laughing their asses off saying can you believe that old man gave me this 💩? lol 😂 CL🍀 :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

I can picture him now sitting around with his buddies passing a joint of it. And they’re all laughing their asses off saying can you believe that old man gave me this 💩? lol 😂 CL🍀 :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
At least they are in the right spot when they get the munchies. :rofl: 🤣😂

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

How far are you from the MLB stadiums in Florida?
Might be easier for you if it's held in Florida.
More expensive for me though :rofl:
But a flight to either destination is easy for Nick and I.
Just a thought.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Oh no. Bet was Philly or Boston. And I’ll live 45 minutes from the stadium by then.

Oh no. Bet was Philly or Boston. And I’ll live 45 minutes from the stadium by then.
Ok sounds great. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Strawberry Banana

I enlisted the aid of a second phone to show you guys this.

Trained as she is, you have the ring and the tops. This is the ppfd taken at the top center of the plant, and the top of the ring. Big difference. But…at 700+ on the lower ring even they will get dense. It works great. Now you see why. Outer ring will get lower numbers if it’s light blocked. This one is all clear and still going up. We are in great shape.m

First is the ring, second the tops.

IMG_0164.jpeg

IMG_0163.jpeg

I was 15 when I started working in a wood machining yard with zero H&S
I quickly lost my hearing in my left ear, nearly lost my sight in one eye but the owner didn't care a jot
We had a huge 3 ton press for laminating which required the scraps of glue which had seeped from the seams to be cleaned manually by climbing between the press plates [making diner tables]

One day the boss thought it would be funny to switch it on while I was cleaning the plates, and I'm claustrophobic already
So I freely admit I went to the wood stack through the skylights one night and burned the whole place down

Don't feel at all guilty, more like I saved some other kid from losing their eyesight or hearing to earn £5 per hour
£5 buys a crappy sandwich these days, or less than a Gal of fuel [3L], or a pint of beer

Knocked a guy out once for head-butting his girlfriend with babe in arms in a pub - I can't tolerate that
That's my entire rap sheet, honest

I was 15 when I started working in a wood machining yard with zero H&S
I quickly lost my hearing in my left ear, nearly lost my sight in one eye but the owner didn't care a jot
We had a huge 3 ton press for laminating which required the scraps of glue which had seeped from the seams to be cleaned manually by climbing between the press plates [making diner tables]

One day the boss thought it would be funny to switch it on while I was cleaning the plates, and I'm claustrophobic already
So I freely admit I went to the wood stack through the skylights one night and burned the whole place down

Don't feel at all guilty, more like I saved some other kid from losing their eyesight or hearing to earn £5 per hour
£5 buys a crappy sandwich these days, or less than a Gal of fuel [3L], or a pint of beer

Knocked a guy out once for head-butting his girlfriend with babe in arms in a pub - I can't tolerate that
That's my entire rap sheet, honest
I wouldn’t want to bore everyone with the few minor offenses that makeup my rap sheet. lol 😝 CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom