Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Where you at again @Scottay?
I'm in Ohio. Just now relocated to southeastern part. When Sue (Sweet Sue) lived in Pennsylvania (near Heinz Field area) me and my brother cruised over there and kicked it with her. She gave me some dark devil seeds!! Plus she gifted me a light as well.
My other half Weezy loves road trips!! I know you're in Florida right now but I'm always looking forward to the future while trying to enjoy today!! Happy hump 🐫 day homeskillet!! 😎✌️

Dear @Growers Choice Seeds - thanks so much for the White Truffle prize seeds I received from you today! Ten awesome female photo seeds is a nice prize and greatly appreciated. And a bonus sticker perfect for my jars. Gracias.

IMG_6146.jpeg

IMG_6148.jpeg

Very glad I made the decision to cut way back on the Remo when I did with this girl. Clearly she’s a bit brown on the fan leaf edges but they’re still viable, still working, and I arrested it in time. Feeding at Remo prescribed did that, as it often will in my experience. Those boys like it hot. Even using their one suggestion if you want it cooler, to stay at 8ml/gal and never go to 10, the plants often cry uncle. Trizkit has been fed at 1/2 tbsp/gal of Micro, Bloom, Kelp, Astro, and Nature’s Candy, for weeks now. All calmag, mine and theirs (MagNifiCal), is now discontinued as of this week, she was getting both til now. I will hit her once in a while with that if the spirit moves me. 1/2 tbsp = 7.39 ml by the way. I’m lower than their 8. Anyway, her sugars are great and frosting up sweetly, the buds continue to form perfectly, they are already getting weighty, and they’re gonna be dense. Lots and lots of golf balls is what I see. I can’t even get high enough for you guys to see the entire plant. The front is basically what I can show. But it’s pretty much identical on the back side and the short sides. This is not gonna take two hours to trim.
Finding the same with Remo. 6-8 during flower seems good, more than that doesn’t just slightly burn tips, it cooks them 🥓

Finding the same with Remo. 6-8 during flower seems good, more than that doesn’t just slightly burn tips, it cooks them 🥓
Ikr @Justin Goody? I banged my head and burned a bunch of plants before realizing the fix and even then had to fight my natural urge to not want to go low like that. :rofl: But it’s the goddamn Astro Flower. The NPK, especially the PK, is silly. I’m convinced that’s what is doing the burning. At the end after flower week 6-8 depending, all I’m using is Micro, Bloom and Kelp.

I'm in Ohio. Just now relocated to southwestern part. When Sue (Sweet Sue) lived in Pennsylvania (near Heinz Field area) me and my brother cruised over there and kicked it with her. She gave me some dark devil seeds!! Plus she gifted me a light as well.
My other half Weezy loves road trips!! I know you're in Florida right now but I'm always looking forward to the future while trying to enjoy today!! Happy hump 🐫 day homeskillet!! 😎✌️
My home state! Born in Akron, rents went to and met at Kent State. My dad still calls the Ravens the Browns. He refuses to accept this “new” Browns team. Jim Brown could beat up Godzilla. You know the type I’m sure. There’s lots of my dad’s generation in Ohio who feel this way. Lmao.

Dear @Growers Choice Seeds - thanks so much for the White Truffle prize seeds I received from you today! Ten awesome female photo seeds is a nice prize and greatly appreciated. And a bonus sticker perfect for my jars. Gracias.

IMG_6146.jpeg

IMG_6148.jpeg
Perfect fit. Rarely do I find a round sticker that perfectly fits any of the lids. Yay!

IMG_6149.jpeg

So from our continuing series of “here’s how the jarred buds look after curing a respectable amount of time,” I bring you the first plant of this grow and journal to harvest. This is the Skywalker auto, which was removed from the contest tent, finished in the 2x4, and harvested 2 months ago. I grew this one in coco with Remo nutes. Grew exactly like every Skywalker I’ve grown. Sparse in the fan leaf department, much like the current Strawberry Banana, with a similar structure. Zero defoliation from day one to harvest. Literally. Zero flarf. Dense, gorgeous buds. I’m such a fan of the strain now. And it gets very complex as it cures.

I also got one of those products via FedEx today that companies send out of the blue these days sometimes, sort of a scam, where all they want is to attach a fake positive review to your real life name. I’ve gotten several. But this one I kept. They’re always small and inexpensive things, trinkets, but this is actually cool and useful. It’s a small tool kit shaped exactly like one of my electric wheelchair front tires. And has all the small screwdrivers you need to fix glasses! Pretty nice for a cheapie novelty tool kit. I could care less if they use my name for fake reviews on whatever pathetic site they use. Anyway, that explains the odd base upon which this bud sits.

Skywalker. Fricking glorious Skywalker.

IMG_6151.jpeg

IMG_6152.jpeg

IMG_6153.jpeg

Ikr @Justin Goody? I banged my head and burned a bunch of plants before realizing the fix and even then had to fight my natural urge to not want to go low like that. :rofl: But it’s the goddamn Astro Flower. The NPK, especially the PK, is silly. I’m convinced that’s what is doing the burning. At the end after flower week 6-8 depending, all I’m using is Micro, Bloom and Kelp.
Yeah if you ever used FoxFarm nutes and tried to go exactly by the label, you have seen the same death 💀. I’m convinced the sales dept wrote the directions with no regard to balance or bottle size. Fried my plants like spam.
It definitely takes some finesse and fine tuning, not as forgiving as MegaCrop

My home state! Born in Akron, rents went to and met at Kent State. My dad still calls the Ravens the Browns. He refuses to accept this “new” Browns team. Jim Brown could beat up Godzilla. You know the type I’m sure. There’s lots of my dad’s generation in Ohio who feel this way. Lmao.
I do know fans like that!! It's hilarious because Ohio has 2 professional teams but I'm a die hard Steelers fan!! Have been since the 70s. I'm in southeast Ohio not southwest. Typo. I hope your week is going well!! I think I'm gonna put a couple seeds in some paper towels. Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!! 😎✌️

I do know fans like that!! It's hilarious because Ohio has 2 professional teams but I'm a die hard Steelers fan!! Have been since the 70s. I'm in southeast Ohio not southwest. Typo. I hope your week is going well!! I think I'm gonna put a couple seeds in some paper towels. Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!! 😎✌️
Lol. I lived in the Burgh for three years from 89-91. Perfect hockey timing. Great town.

Back
Top Bottom