Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Happiness is outgrowing the first bowl and having to upgrade to a regular sized soup bowl! Cowabunga!!!

Cleanliness is next to godliness, or so they say.

I couldn’t smoke all this if I smoked it daily from today til I died.

IMG_6155.jpeg

IMG_6154.jpeg

Happiness is outgrowing the first bowl and having to upgrade to a regular sized soup bowl! Cowabunga!!!

IMG_6155.jpeg

IMG_6154.jpeg
Maybe 🤔 not but just think 💭 how much fun it would be if you tried? Lmao 😂 CL🍀

IMG_6155.jpeg

IMG_6154.jpeg
Update: I am now entertaining trades. I need a press, obviously. I’m sure we can work something out. :rofl::rofl::rofl: (Don’t get upset mods, it’s just a joke, lol). However, should there be someone who owns a press and wants to spend a few days in Florida, I have a nice guest room and my dog is nice. And what would I do with half the oil anyway? Seems like a fair deal to me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Lol, my odds of that are lower than NH’s were of beating me! And a last :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

@Hemper -

Hello Hemper! I have to honestly say I was unfamiliar with you guys. Not anymore. Today I received your prize box from the recent contests. I had no idea this was coming, it was a complete surprise.

And WHOA. What a surprise!!! This is an absolutely off the charts, unbelievably cool prize. And as a bong aficionado, this particular prize couldn’t be more up my alley.

I’m just going to let the photos of this amazing gift speak for themselves. But I will say THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. Perfect. There’s not a grower here who won’t appreciate this. Wow.

So guys, please see below. This is every aspect of this prize, beginning with the coolest looking box to arrive at this house in a long time. There’s a few items in here I had to study a little to figure out what the heck they were for and how they worked. That reality alone had my mouth on the floor let alone the product itself.

Bravo Hemper, and thank you so much. I’m so happy right now I’m giddy and riding around my kitchen in circles.

@Hemper -

Hello Hemper! I have to honestly say I was unfamiliar with you guys. Not anymore. Today I received your prize box from the recent contests. I had no idea this was coming, it was a complete surprise.

And WHOA. What a surprise!!! This is an absolutely off the charts, unbelievably cool prize. And as a bong aficionado, this particular prize couldn’t be more up my alley.

I’m just going to let the photos of this amazing gift speak for themselves. But I will say THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. Perfect. There’s not a grower here who won’t appreciate this. Wow.

So guys, please see below. This is every aspect of this prize, beginning with the coolest looking box to arrive at this house in a long time. There’s a few items in here I had to study a little to figure out what the heck they were for and how they worked. That reality alone had my mouth on the floor let alone the product itself.

Bravo Hemper, and thank you so much. I’m so happy right now I’m giddy and riding around my kitchen in circles.

Super cool swag you scored there amigo, nice variety too. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo::passitleft:

OK Guys I'm really stoned but what green lighter. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
You light the wick and then use that to light the bong.
That way you're not inhaling exhaust and unburned butane.

Hello, Jon, I received a Hemper box today also and it is full of cool stuff. What is the hemp wick for I have no idea. 🍋
Ah! Good I can ask you! @KeithLemon, what the hell is the hemp wick for? And the little separate glass tube, what the hell is that? Maybe that’s for the wick? But I figured out the one hitters. Flavor you suck through a cardboard tube at one end with one hit of weed at the other. I guess that plastic weed reservoir is supposed to not melt and pour gasses into the lungs? I’m almost afraid to try it. But I’m also looking at my weed and going, okay, what would be good with blueberry or banana flavor added? :rofl: I do dig the travel container with built in grinder. I assume they make others, you get the Kraken too?

Ah! Good I can ask you! @KeithLemon, what the hell is the hemp wick for? And the little separate glass tube, what the hell is that? Maybe that’s for the wick? But I figured out the one hitters. Flavor you suck through a cardboard tube at one end with one hit of weed at the other. I guess that plastic weed reservoir is supposed to not melt and pour gasses into the lungs? I’m almost afraid to try it. But I’m also looking at my weed and going, okay, what would be good with blueberry or banana flavor added? :rofl: I do dig the travel container with built in grinder. I assume they make others, you get the Kraken too?
Ok missed it while typing but that answers the wick question! Now these one hitters…..lmao!

I had the same question what the hell is that little glass tube idk. But the bong works great I'm high as a kite. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

I had the same question what the hell is that little glass tube idk. But the bong works great I'm high as a kite. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
I just checked their website out. They have dozens of different ones. Donut bongs. Popcorn boxes, whales, cactus…I want one of each. So cool.

Back
Top Bottom