Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

I just checked their website out. They have dozens of different ones. Donut bongs. Popcorn boxes, whales, cactus…I want one of each. So cool.
My favourite is the cauldron, lol.

Ah, thanks @Melville Hobbes ! Indeed it does. In a font that is so small I missed it entirely. Cool! Then I’m gonna try it! I’m going blueberry Skywalker!
Ok. Lmao. No. It doesn’t create the reality of what if some breeder crossed Skywalker and Blueberry. Instead it is exactly Skywalker, just like I made it, with an artificial blueberry flavor that most definitely leaves a blueberry aftertaste, and the smell of blueberry in the air, but does not taste like the weed and flavor are integrated. Like you did a shot of Blueberry schnapps then smoked a bong hit. Lol. But strangely pleasant. I wouldn’t buy these where I’m sure it’s sold, ie, head shops where kids buy their fake weed products, but as a very occasional change of pace and since the flavor is actually pretty solid it isn’t bad at all.

Lmao.

A couple Trizkit buds in vignette.

IMG_6183.jpeg

IMG_6185.jpeg

Apple Fritter Auto (final contest plant)
State of Play
Day 136

You gotta pretend the foxtails aren’t there and imagine the rest of the bud without them. From that perspective they look a lot more close to getting there. Slowly. This is officially my longest ever auto and she still has weeks. Maybe two? Trichomes are just turning white.

IMG_6186.jpeg

IMG_6187.jpeg

IMG_6188.jpeg

Strawberry Banana Auto
420FastBuds

This plant measures 37” tall and 31” wide. (From the top of the dirt, not including the pot and stand). That’s an extremely manageable situation for most of us. Four just like this in an 5x5 would work real well, maybe five. Easiest plant to grow there is, gotta be. I do nothing but water and watch. It’s awesome and the trim will be way easy! All colas are nicely separated and get plenty of light. I’m in love. Again. Lol. She is quite majestic I think. Love her structure. Great green. If I had a leaf to spare I’d take a Brix reading on her, but I can’t spare one, sorry. I feel like the unknown person in the bathroom stall next to Elaine who won’t share the toilet paper. Lol.

IMG_6189.jpeg

Vignette? Is that some kind of a salad 🥗 dressing? lol 😂 CL🍀
Lol! It’s the far right side edit option on an IPhone in the camera/photos/edit function. It sort of blacks out or dims out a circle around the subject of the photo.

Funny Friday Thoughts

Jobs I don’t want at the seedbank

I do not want to be the person who has to separate viable from non-viable seeds. That’s got to be hand work done by humans, right? Super important job as far as we’re concerned, but one I want no part of. There’s not enough coffee in the world.

:rofl:

Skywalker OG

This is actually the strain I have, I shorten it to Skywalker. I’m smoking the organic version. My god the limonene is strong in this plant. Much much more so than other versions I’ve grown or what I have now in non organic. It has a distinctly lemon aftertaste. Sour. Stays in the upper palate for quite a while, and it’s strong. Like for me, almost pucker strong. The Sky always has a touch of this but this is the first I’ve grown that has it as its primary flavor. And here I was wondering about high limonene strains. This covers that jones. More than. It’s so much that as awesome as it is and the buzz and all that, I could t smoke it exclusively all day. Just too damn lemony. In a good way, just a lot. Didn’t see that coming at all. This strain becomes more and more interesting with each plant. This organic is also stronger, noticeably, than the chem, and the chem is no joke. But this one is instant significant full face sweat stuff. I’m shocked, frankly, and this is only a week into curing. Damn.

Here’s a cool site I found today where you can search strains as you see here with the Skywalker OG. Yes it’s also a site that sells shit. But the strain thing is great.

Back
Top Bottom