Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

No letting dogs out when that's around. :rolleyes:
Infact Jon are you packing?
Don't let it eat you either. :Namaste:
Be safe Buddy.

Keep away
Bill284 :oops:
I’ll be living right outside of Philly when the time comes in September. For me it’s a quick Uber! Lol. I’m just hoping you’re going to be there too my man. In fact, I have the space and couch space for you guys to use my pad as home base for the weekend if I do indeed beat him. But he’s estimated his yield at a pound. Mines more like 3+. It’s over. CBP! He says on OPENING DAY!!

I think I’m gonna pull the trigger today on one of four lights:

- Fohse Pisces 9
- Kind LED X750
- Gavita 1900E
- MedicGrow Smart 8 Plus

I’m leaning towards the Kind LED. It’s the most cost effective and is packed with toys. One couldn’t go wrong with any of these lights.

Anyone use any of these and care to offer your opinion? Thanks!

Here’s the haul from the little organic Gorilla Cookies. Nice chunky dense buds that smell amazing. Very pungent strain. Maybe a three ouncer? The second picture is my two headed bud. This is how she ends up. Is she perhaps even a three headed bud? Very interesting. Lol!

IMG_5304.jpeg

IMG_5305.jpeg

YIELD REPORT
Skywalker Auto
Mephisto Genetics
7-gallon coco pot with @Remo Nutrients

Even with wet trimming her 90% of the way (obviously making for a quicker dry) we got a six day dry. Not ideal, but far from terrible. This bud is smooth right off the vine. One thing I did right with this plant was to cut the calmag altogether after about 2/3 of the way through flower. Lovely version, easy, mistake free grow for a change. I had estimated her at 8 ounces to hit the jars. Well, that’s today. I was close.

Here is the entire trimmed and dried haul:

Here’s a bud with closeup:

Here’s what I mean by properly trimmed for the contest weight @NickHardy - no flarf.

Here’s what didn’t make the jar. No flarf, just a few “littles.” Lol.

And here’s the yield:

198 grams = 7.07 ounces
Call it an even 7.

I’ll take it.

Yay!!!!

YIELD REPORT
Skywalker Auto
Mephisto Genetics
7-gallon coco pot with @Remo Nutrients

Even with wet trimming her 90% of the way (obviously making for a quicker dry) we got a six day dry. Not ideal, but far from terrible. This bud is smooth right off the vine. One thing I did right with this plant was to cut the calmag altogether after about 2/3 of the way through flower. Lovely version, easy, mistake free grow for a change. I had estimated her at 8 ounces to hit the jars. Well, that’s today. I was close.

Here is the entire trimmed and dried haul:

Here’s a bud with closeup:

Here’s what I mean by properly trimmed for the contest weight @NickHardy - no flarf.

Here’s what didn’t make the jar. No flarf, just a few “littles.” Lol.

And here’s the yield:

198 grams = 7.07 ounces
Call it an even 7.

I’ll take it.

Yay!!!!
nice weight congrats bud looks good i might be weighing my AvT today

I think I’m gonna pull the trigger today on one of four lights:

- Fohse Pisces 9
- Kind LED X750
- Gavita 1900E
- MedicGrow Smart 8 Plus

I’m leaning towards the Kind LED. It’s the most cost effective and is packed with toys. One couldn’t go wrong with any of these lights.

Anyone use any of these and care to offer your opinion? Thanks!
Don’t get the medic gro! I have one and it’s a bitch trying to keep my tent temperature from skyrocketing without a detachable driver. Ye be warned. lol 😂 CL🍀

Don’t get the medic gro! I have one and it’s a bitch trying to keep my tent temperature from skyrocketing without a detachable driver. Ye be warned. lol 😂 CL🍀
The Pisce’s 9 is what I would want if I were in the market for a new light 💡. CL🍀

The Pisce’s 9 is what I would want if I were in the market for a new light 💡. CL🍀
Yeah that’s my call too but now compare it to the Kind at half the price, @CaptainLucky. It’s a tough call. Plus, with the IR far red UV bars having their own power source (dimmer control ) it gets a bit more interesting.

Yeah that’s my call too but now compare it to the Kind at half the price, @CaptainLucky. It’s a tough call. Plus, with the IR far red UV bars having their own power source (dimmer control ) it gets a bit more interesting.
Yeah that’s a tough one for sure 👍, I’m glad you’re the one buying them cause I can learn from how they work out for you. lol CL🍀

Northern Lights Auto

I took one branch and did a 100% wet trim on it. This bud is simply the kind. Size is irrelevant (in this case, lol). Quality is not. These buds are dense and frosty and even my mom says wow, that smells like candy. Lmao! You can smoke it with your eyes and tell it’s super sweet. Organic Northern Lights! Can’t lose. The rest will come down tomorrow as stated earlier. Now that I see it, I (and you, haha) can see it’s ready. I’ll take her with 5-10% amber no problem, which is where she is. She might add up to say, 2.5 ounces or so? And it’ll be head stash. All of it. Heh.

IMG_5321.jpeg

IMG_5323.jpeg

Yeah that’s a tough one for sure 👍, I’m glad you’re the one buying them cause I can learn from how they work out for you. lol CL🍀
Hey @CaptainLucky, I don’t wanna post a link or anything cuz non sponsor and all, but check out that Kind, would you? I’d love to have your particular feedback on it if you don’t mind. You and I feel similarly about light and look for the same things in a buy. I was particularly impressed with the ppfd chart at 6”. And it’s only 50 watts short of the Fohse. Thanks.

Hey @CaptainLucky, I don’t wanna post a link or anything cuz non sponsor and all, but check out that Kind, would you? I’d love to have your particular feedback on it if you don’t mind. You and I feel similarly about light and look for the same things in a buy. I was particularly impressed with the ppfd chart at 6”. And it’s only 50 watts short of the Fohse. Thanks.
I googled it and I didn’t see much difference in price. The IR feature is a nice addition but I couldn’t find a ppfd chart. I looked at kinds, gorilla and some others sites.It’s a damn good light from what I’ve read but so is FOHSE and you could always buy a IR bar. It’s a tough call. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom