Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

That is sweet as hell. Jealous of the fact that you don’t have to trim. I’m the polar opposite. 100% solo job. My back sings me terrible songs by the time I hit the 5th or 6th ounce in a session.

So I’m thinking about trying some form of terraced growing situation in a 5x5. I think I can make a two tier grow work. That would be real cool just to try it.
Trimming sucks! I think I would rather be kicked in the nads then have to trim. lol 😂 CL🍀

Minimal. The odd bit. We'll pull them through the trellis as optimally as we can but essentially the plants train themselves to an extent. We had a beautiful beautiful Bruce Banner holding up about 4 plants last grow. Shame & Co neamed it by mistake in full flower! In the commercial grows I see, either on Cannacribs (channel on YouTube, great to while away a few hours, some lovely personal stories there as well as the grow operations) or sent to me by the light manufacturers no one really trains. Just too labour intensive and I suspect the labour/yield doesn't work.

1713524486557.png

That's a farm called OG Yields - not watched this episode yet - I don't think they even top? Looks like single cola plants to me?
Yup, that’s correct. My Yoda hipped me to that. He says, my plants are 15’ - 18’ tall. How the hell would I train if I wanted to? On a huge ladder? It’s all I’d ever do.

Who trims all that Nick? CL🍀
& Co, the kids, randoms she hires in.

This is brilliant. OG Yields in Missouri "Ozark Grown"

Oh wait - its age restricted on Youtube.

Go to Youtube and search for "Cannacribs OG Yields"

Our next big grow is going to be in rockwool, bought it all a couple of months back. The "Dangro" cubes we have same - 2.7L - just a shade under the SuperSize solos we used here.

Yup, that’s correct. My Yoda hipped me to that. He says, my plants are 15’ - 18’ tall. How the hell would I train if I wanted to? On a huge ladder? It’s all I’d ever do.
That said, there is a hugely gigantic outdoor one plant scrog in my future. I wanna see what happens to a plant scrogged, net or no net, outdoors.

Maybe 🤔 you could invent a new topping drone for commercial growers? lol 😂 CL🍀

& Co, the kids, randoms she hires in.

This is brilliant. OG Yields in Missouri "Ozark Grown"

Oh wait - its age restricted on Youtube.

Go to Youtube and search for "Cannacribs OG Yields"

Our next big grow is going to be in rockwool, bought it all a couple of months back. The "Dangro" cubes we have same - 2.7L - just a shade under the SuperSize solos we used here.
You ever get a chance to see that movie Anomaly? CL🍀

You ever get a chance to see that movie Anomaly? CL🍀
This Youtube video is the TV I've watched this week - already bought an Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine because of it!

Def gonna get to it, but have an old bessie mate arriving from Singapore in a few hours for the weekend. He's the definition of "loose" See how the weekend turns out.... Probably be bailing him out of jail by tomorrow night. Mega senior at one of the US's biggest investment banks.... Aussie.

It's not our fault, we gave you a perfectly good language and you lot bastardized it, that's why it's called American English my good man ;)
I figured after the fact that joke might get a rise from some of you Brits and such. No offense intended, purely joking.

I figured after the fact that joke might get a rise from some of you Brits and such. No offense intended, purely joking.
I actually find a really hot chick with an English accent hotter than the equivalent American chick. Lmao.

IMG_0279.jpeg
IMG_0280.jpeg
IMG_0281.jpeg

Dunno, it’ll get you high I reckon

IMG_0282.jpeg

Weights in a week.

Nick & Co

EDIT: Labeling game leveled up.

IMG_0283.jpeg
congrats on the chop Nick looks awesome, love the doors the end!

Back
Top Bottom