Autos

if done proper ive heard great things but this is my third go an not doing well they seem to start ok then when i add a bit of nutes they stop growing also yeild was crap a qauetr when dried lol my second attempt as i ripped up the 1st didnt learn anything did 2nd sort of but made same mistake third time lol 2 big bud cross northern lights and 2 afghan kush i in a auto system and 1 set in just trough and swoop these about also just tryd watering them on there own im in 2 minds to rip up and start with fems as with autos if you fuck up you anit got long to a solve problem 2 sort things out 3 time is agaisnt you is the issue also my 2 pence worth dont use nutes till 15 days after seeding just water i was doing ok till i added a small amount of nutes

ill try and find some pics on me fone of last time but will show this time for you and others as autos are the future generation to come

your right autos are a pain for a newbie ive grown as a kid 20 yrs ago with just water an plants shot up i didnt know at the time i was wasting my time as they were on windowsill an wouldnt of flowerd but hey god loves a tryer also hearing autos do better outside so me thinks i will be dong 3 fems and might try my free seeds white widow x skunk number1 but im to fiddly and aratic lol so yes next batch fems sick of autos but this was my own fault rushig as i want to play with my plants lol not like that lol topping cropping cloning etc anyways dude cheers for hitting us back agree autos are not for me at moment

good news life has become there ok or getting there cause i didnt add to much of a rong nute im ok leave them on mainly water im going to add more to weaken the nutes then on to giving them a qauter of right nutes

Back
Top Bottom