AZCruiser's First Inside LED/CFL Soil Grow Journal - 2011

Just wanted to stop by and say HI! Nice grow you have going!!!
I used to live in phoenix and I really do miss it, Im on the other coast now :(
I will def follow your grow, so i am subbed
I am with RV on this when I say there is sooo much info on here and please ask anything you need.
Take care and :peace:

I guess I was unclear. The LED lights cause the leaves to look funny colors to the eye and the camera. If the LED's are turned off the leaves look a normal green. Thanks for checking out our grow journal.

Hi MSquared and thanks for checking our our grow. We are finding tons of info here. Be glad your not here right now 112 today 115 tomorrow! Be glad when summer is over.

Do you know where you go to sub somone or add them as a friend?

To suscribe: you can go to thread tools and click for subscribe tab. Or post on a thread on you will be automatically sub.d.
To add as friend: click on their name and there is an add option.

To suscribe: you can go to thread tools and click for subscribe tab. Or post on a thread on you will be automatically sub.d.
To add as friend: click on their name and there is an add option.

couldn't have said it better myself. I don't miss the summer heat, but I do miss the other months. at least there wasn't 5' of snow in my driveway in phx. lol.
Keep it green
:peace:

thanks obliviconsent I appreciate the help. I read the FAQ's but didn't see that info there. I like your profile pic.

Sorry about the heat azcruisers....That's why WE live up north! lol! And we are SO HOTup here today! I couldn't live down there if you PAID ME TO! I NEVER go to Phx unless I HAVE to! lol, but it's true! It's like 2 inches from the sun there, and your shoes can melt into hot asphalt! I ONLY go when I absolutely HAVE to, and almost NEVER in the summer! I can't take that kind of heat....You all are crazy,lol....
Anyways, I think if you just hit the "reply" button below that message ( bottom right, below the message, in a green bubble tab) that you should be able to reply to me privately, no problem...isn't there a "reply" tab down there?.

There is a reply button. I typed a very long ( and nice ) respose, hit the reply button and got a message that I had to have 50 posts before I could PM. So! I've been posting like crazy so I can answer you. LOL

:rocker:

Nice lights man, any idea how many lumens you putting out?

Edit 16320 nice man, I should of looked at first post more closely. You should be growin some nice plants man!

SO LED's actually change the color of the plant? That's not the camera reaction to LED?

Check out the top part of the tent, the plant on the lower left side (#4) is much darker than the the clones (#1 & 2) so it looks different.
And the small light holder has a 13w blue CFL in it most of the time.
The LED has more red than blue and even less white.
My bedroom is pink most of the time.

IMG_12746.JPG

Went to the hydro store today and did some shopping :). Got some CO2. We got "The Exhale Homegrown Co2" bag. Here is a pic of it in the grow tent

IMG_12737.JPG

We also bought some FoxFarms Grow Big Nutes :morenutes:to start adding with the next watering. We also got some FF Tiger Bloom for when we start flowering and some Clonex for when the need arises.

It's all starting to come together nicely. Yay!

thanks obliviconsent I appreciate the help. I read the FAQ's but didn't see that info there. I like your profile pic.

Sure thing azcruiser. The leaf in my profile pic is from my last girlie in my grow room right now.

Todays update on our current grow:

Here is the height of all 7 plants as of this morning

#1 9" #5 3.5"
#2 11" #6 3"
#3 4.5" #7 1.5"
#4 7"

Some are bushier and some are taller but all look pretty good to us. On #'s 1&2 ( the white shark) the stems on some of the lower leaves are turning a light purple color. We don't know if this is normal for this clone. The leaves are healthy so we aren't too worried yet.

Thanks to all of you following along with our first grow.

Checked out the tap root on #7 this morning and it was showing through the bottom of the 4' pot. So we transplanted her about noon into a 3 gal pot. She was throughly watered with a mild solution of Fox Farms Grow Big nutes.

IMG_13295.JPG

:thumb:

IMG_13326.JPG

Ohh man they love the upgrade to bigger pots. SCS is looking awesome:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom