AZCruiser's First Inside LED/CFL Soil Grow Journal - 2011

Supersonic Cristal Storm Day 22

IMG_15945.JPG

IMG_15958.JPG

#7 seems to like the extra light on her, now that #3,4,5 and 6 are gone.
I have a 42w CFL(2700k) and a 32w CFL(3200k) in her other room now.

2 big white shark clones.
1 baby white shark clone from #2.
1 Supersonic Cristal Storm from seed.

IMG_16385.JPG

IMG_16346.JPG

Flowering Week 2 Day 2
#7 Supersonic Cristal Storm
IMG_17152.JPG

IMG_17107.JPG

#2 White Shark on left, #7 Supersonic Cristal Storm on right.

#2 is 25" tall and 2' wide. #7 is 15" tall and 15' wide. Wow!
IMG_17173.JPG

Hey there neighbor! Things are looking good so far...Sorry about the losses...they are inevitable, especially for those of us that are just starting indoor grows...Are you going to keep taking clones of of the plants you have in veg, before they go into flower? Are they all feminized plants? My Emerald Jack is....That's the only way to go....feminized plants/seeds/clones....that way, they are always going to be female, and all her clones that are taken, are all always going to be female as well. I bet you know all that, sorry! I'm just rambling I guess....medicated before I got online....had to take a break. I just took 6 more clones off of jackie, and they are looking better everytime...I would love to trade for some of that Shark you got, if you didn't put them all into flower already....PM me and let me know what you think....
other than that, they are looking just fine
( The only thing I saw that concerns me a little bit, is that fan in your flowering chamber...It's up above, blowing hot air down on the plants...that's bad, and it could really hurt them, I've seen that kill people's plants, no lie! I have seen every other grower use fans from the bottom up, that is, it goes on the ground, and you aim it up thru the canopy above, so it blows COOL air from the ground UP thru the canopy, and blows the hot air up and away from the plants.) Other than that big concern of mine, they look as healthy as they should be! TTYL! :welldone:

Thanks for your concern about the fan RVgrower. I have to pull the fan out of the way when I move the plants around for watering and feeding etc. It is actually kept very low and in the proper places.
All my plants are now in flowering phase. Perhaps the next batch we can trade some clones.
I do get all female clones and seeds but was practicing on bag seeds for my first grow. Thanks again for your kind comments.

We have flowers now.:thumb:

---------------------------------------------
Added one 68w CFL (4200 lumens) 2700k today.

1 - 130w LED (3w led's)(??? lumens)
1 - 68w CFL (4200 lumens) 2700k
1 - 42w CFL's (2600 lumens) 2700k
6 - 40w CFL's (16320 lumens) 2700k
2 - 30w CFL's (4200 lumens) 3500k
1 - 26w CFL (1660 lumens) 5000k
2 - 23w CFL's (2900 lumens) 6500k
= 31880 lumens + 130w led

IMG_17562.JPG

This is white shark #2. Such big flowers are starting
IMG_17573.JPG

#7 Supersonic Crystal Storm is so big now she won't fit into the special grow cabinet we had her in.

IMG_17624.JPG

#1 white shark under LED lights. Doesn't she look really cool?!

IMG_17633.JPG

Sup local... Wow the girls are looking dope...nice work....keep it up amigos..

:ciao:

As an experiment this clone was taken from clone #2 one week prior to starting flowering stage. She is getting the same light regimen as the plants put to flower12/12. There are preflowers starting on the baby now. Cool huh?

#10 White Shark, 3 weeks old and 6" tall.
IMG_18126.JPG

Supersonic Cristal Storm

She is 36 days old today. Already 27" tall she grows about 1 half" per day now. There are nice little nuggy flowers starting all over her. :cheer:
IMG_18343.JPG

Wow! Your Supersonic Cristal Storm is looking amazing. I can't wait to see the nugs that come off of her.:adore::welldone:

Everythig has such pretty, shiny little nugs everywhere! This is so great. I think for a first grow they look pretty amazing.

IMG_18555.JPG

#10 This is the clone of the white shark clone. We put her into very early flowering as an experiment. She already has teensy, tiny flowers.
IMG_18577.JPG

#7 We noticed some red hairs on the main cola of the Supersonic Crystal Storm last night
IMG_18486.JPG

IMG_18405.JPG

Back
Top Bottom