AZCruiser's First Inside LED/CFL Soil Grow Journal - 2011

#2 is up to 13" now.
#7 just keeps going.

IMG_14047.JPG

IMG_140810.JPG

It looks good to us.:passitleft:

Today for the first time when entering the bedroom the grow tent is in we noticed a distinct smell of herb. Is this a sign of preflowering? Or just a normal thing at this stage. Appreciate any opinions.

Sunday am update, It's almost all good.
Added 3 new CFL's (3560 lumens).
1 - 26w 5000k, 2 - 23w 6500k

Now we have:
1 - 130w LED (3w led's)(??? lumens)
6 - 40w CFL's (16320 lumens) 2700k
1 - 26w CFL (1660 lumens) 5000k
2 - 23w CFL's (2900 lumens) 6500k

#4 may have balls.
IMG_14736.JPG

# 7

IMG_14755.JPG

It became obvious that #4 is male. So with great sadness and ceremony we destroyed him. I did save the leaves for later use in canna-butter perhaps. :rip:

The upside is we have 3 definite females and three as of yet undetermined sex. It ain't all bad. :thumb:

Today for the first time when entering the bedroom the grow tent is in we noticed a distinct smell of herb. Is this a sign of preflowering? Or just a normal thing at this stage. Appreciate any opinions.

That's how they start smelling after they grow so big. I've noticed that they start to get skunky after about 4th or 5th node they grow, I have no experience with clones though. Sorry to hear about #4. It sucks when you have to chop them after putting in so much time with them. #7 is still looking awesome:goodjob:

Cut my first clone yesterday off of #2 the White Shark strain. Followed all the directions and suggestions. We'll see what happens. Everything else is growing well - straight, tall and green! :cheer:

thanks Twelve12 appreciate the input.

This is the clone from the original #2 White Shark clone. After just 2 full days she looks pretty good. I also decided to take #7 out of the tent during the dark period and give her her own light. She needs 24hr of light for her best performance. The original clones #'s 1&2 are in full pre flower and will be put to full flower schedule very soon. Fingers are crossed and hopes are high.

IMG_153811.JPG

sorry about #3

5 & 6 show no sign of sex yet, but soon will.
I changed the timer to 12/12 starting today at 6pm.
The new clone and 5&6 will just have to hang on for the ride.
#7 gets moved out at 6pm and back in at 6am she keeps on 24/0 now.

box for #7
I need to vent the box and other stuff, all that will come.
should work ok.
IMG_15509.JPG

IMG_15519.JPG

IMG_15528.JPG

Back
Top Bottom