AZCruiser's First Inside LED/CFL Soil Grow Journal - 2011

Supersonic Cristal Storm Automatic

cola28.jpg

Some bud action
LED is off for all but one photo.

#10 is our baby clone of a white shark clone. We had an accident and sheared off one of her little tiny buds. As soon as proper drying takes place we will cremate the remains.:rip:

IMG_19426.JPG

White Shark
IMG_19372.JPG

White Shark
IMG_19386.JPG

IMG_19396.JPG

White Shark
IMG_19412.JPG

We're getting some nice trichomes now all clear and shiny. Really cool.
White Shark
IMG_19445.JPG

Oh no!!!! We found spider mites this morning. No webs yet. Since we have buds can't try the SNS217. Our hydro store highly recommended that we use "Mighty Wash". Apparently it is safe on buds and foliage. It uses some kind of eltromagnetic thing to kill the mites. We are spraying right now and will keep you all updated.

Oh no!!!! We found spider mites this morning. No webs yet. Since we have buds can't try the SNS217. Our hydro store highly recommended that we use "Mighty Wash". Apparently it is safe on buds and foliage. It uses some kind of eltromagnetic thing to kill the mites. We are spraying right now and will keep you all updated.

Find living Chive plants somewhere where they sell herbs or plants in your neighborhood and grow them in your grow area along with your weed plants. Bugs hate them.

Twelve12: They don't recommend SNS217 after 3rd week of flowering it will imbibe buds with the rosemary flavor.

PotChimp: Put chive and peppermint in the grow room in their own containers.

The Mighty Wash did the job. Upon microscopic examination this morning all the spider mites are dead and all the eggs have turned yellow and dried up. Yay! :bravo:

We did buy some SNS217 ( gotta support those sponsers) and will use it dedicatedly during the next veg stage. :peace:

White Shark #2
The LED light makes the color look really great. The trichomes are rounded, clear and getting fat!
IMG_19964.JPG

Some chives and mint recently added.
IMG_20033.JPG

IMG_20053.JPG

Hey cruiser What's good?.....been a minute...wow you guys have got this down.....the girls look amazing!!!! Those buds look so crazy!!! Nice work :ciao:

Thanks for the SNS usage tip. Haven't got mine yet, I think they are on their way. The neem oil seem to cut down on the infestation a bit, still see some jumping around but it's great now. Your flowering plants are beautiful. Let them grow out before the 14th and take some shots then enter them in this month's plant of the month contest!

Hey cruiser What's good?.....been a minute...wow you guys have got this down.....the girls look amazing!!!! Those buds look so crazy!!! Nice work :ciao:

Thanks for looking in.
It's all good in the hood now that the damn bugs be gone.
We think we are doing ok, but sometimes we wonder.

I almost have my DWC stuff going to start up after this grow.

This is week 5 day 3 for the white sharks, #7 is 47 days old.
So maybe about the 21st to the 25th of this month, a bit sooner for #7.:passitleft:

Mr.

Thanks for the SNS usage tip. Haven't got mine yet, I think they are on their way. The neem oil seem to cut down on the infestation a bit, still see some jumping around but it's great now. Your flowering plants are beautiful. Let them grow out before the 14th and take some shots then enter them in this month's plant of the month contest!

Thanks for looking in.
We must have spotted them early, a small tent with only 3 plants helps with that.
The stuff we used took about 2 days to work.

Mr.

I've seen those buds of the month, I don't think ours are that good.
IMO:tokin:
But thanks anyway.

From this am.
White Shark
IMG_36041.JPG

IMG_3590.JPG

BreathingKush: That's awful. I would be very upset with SOG also. We have been going to their hydro classes as well. I understand driving you crazy, it was our first round with the little buggers and I didn't like them at all. I did notice just the barest hint of webbing near the main stem on the leaves under 30x magnification. Praise the Ganja Goddess that they are all gone now.

This is the plan:
We will set-up a veg (/auto) area in one end of the closet next the the grow tent.
Move the LED and 2 extra 42w 2700k CFL’s to veg area.
I plan to vent the whole room above into the crawl space.

Current grow will be over soon (end of week 5 now), in our small DWC we will have 4 plants ready to move to the 5 gal DWC that will be in the tent.
Then the 4 spots in the small DWC will be open to put in 4 auto Low riders or something like them, the small DWC should be ready in time to start it all over again after the grow tent harvest.

Does this sound like it will work?
Or have I been smoking too much!:rofl:

Attitudes is a cool place. Got great stuff. Autos don't take up a lot of space so you can get more plants in a smaller area.

Attitudes is a cool place. Got great stuff. Autos don't take up a lot of space so you can get more plants in a smaller area.

Sheesh, I am hoping they are a sponsor lol, didn't mean to mention them if not Rob lol. Yea I put an order into "Dr. C" waited 4 weeks w/o so much as a response from them. Decided I got ripped off and went to attitude, put my order in and had the shipment on monday of the next week. Mean while I didn't get the Dr. C shipment for like another 2 months, and instead of being in the breeders packs like attitude, they were in these cheesy little match book things. I will tell anyone that listens to stay the F away from Dr. C.

Cheers,
BK

It's looking more and more like all our plants will be ready at the same time or within a day or so of each other, about the end of next week or so.
#7 is 53 days old, seed place hype says harvest in 65 days from seed, trichomes will tell.
White Sharks are at week 6 day 2 of flowering.
As far as trichomes are concerned, med-tall with clear bulbous heads.:passitleft:

#7 was one of 7 freebe's(only auto) when we got our Acapulco Gold and Blue Cheese.
#7 Supersonic Cristal Storm Automatic
IMG_7.JPG

White Shark 1
IMG_11.JPG

White Shark 2
IMG_2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom