AZCruiser's First Inside LED/CFL Soil Grow Journal - 2011

Little baby #7 turned out to be a true winner... thats why we always cheer for the underdog. :cheer:

Thanks, she is my first lady from seed, I just love her shape:circle-of-love:
Just took this. she still stands at about 28"
Supersonic Cristal Storm
IMG_36821.JPG

Well it's week 6 day 7 for the sharks and day 58 for the Supersonic Cristal Storm Automatic, and it's good.

Put in the 8" vent fan to the overhead, might help with the temps.

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2198.JPG

IMG_22003.JPG

IMG_22023.JPG

IMG_22013.JPG

IMG_22044.JPG

Supersonic Cristal Storm Automatic
IMG_22162.JPG

After thoroughly checking out the buds with the 30x it is officially time to HARVEST! :cheer: Bright and early tomorrow morning we will begin surgical procedures on all plants. We got a nice cleaning screen for manicuring our ladies. Will take lots of before and after pix to post. :peace:

Thanks PotChimp and bigirishdoode: He worked very hard and I think the yield is great for a small indoor grow. Of course, the dry weight will differ greatly and once it is manicured the weight will go down also. A few more weeks and drying and curing will be done.
We did cut a small nug off last week and let it dry. We smoked it today and it was wonderful. Tasted kinda of tutti frutti flavor and good buzz, so it should be even better once dried.

your yield is great IMHO, im a lightweight personally(a bowl maybe 2 a few times a week)!! I have not smoked heavily since i was a teenager (in the 80's) and i tried some white widow,bam bam, and white shark in 2005 i was actually kinda freaked out cuz it was soooo strong i had a panic attack for 30 min a feeling i have coined "UN-comfortably numb "i bow to thee master crinic:adore: LMAO! so for me the small 2-12 plant grow is what im interested in. more than enough to keep me happy for 6 months i end up sharing most of it, so i only grow 2-3 times a year,so your yield if mine would prolly last me a year! lol im not much of a connoisseur so for me if it taste good and has a good effect,for day or night time as per what i need, then by golly its good medicine ! i get as much therapy from growing as i do smoking thats no exaggeration! its a great hobby, one of many for me, ok as u may have guessed im medicated and babbling on like a dingbat!

i'll let you go with this, great job on your gro and i'll follow the next one if ya dont mind my occasional ramble lol, oh you should check in on my project if ya feel so inclined i do some experiments here and there
ok ciao 4 real this time

your yield is great IMHO, im a lightweight personally(a bowl maybe 2 a few times a week)!! I have not smoked heavily since i was a teenager (in the 80's) and i tried some white widow,bam bam, and white shark in 2005 i was actually kinda freaked out cuz it was soooo strong i had a panic attack for 30 min a feeling i have coined "UN-comfortably numb "i bow to thee master crinic:adore: LMAO! so for me the small 2-12 plant grow is what im interested in. more than enough to keep me happy for 6 months i end up sharing most of it, so i only grow 2-3 times a year,so your yield if mine would prolly last me a year! lol im not much of a connoisseur so for me if it taste good and has a good effect,for day or night time as per what i need, then by golly its good medicine ! i get as much therapy from growing as i do smoking thats no exaggeration! its a great hobby, one of many for me, ok as u may have guessed im medicated and babbling on like a dingbat!

i'll let you go with this, great job on your gro and i'll follow the next one if ya dont mind my occasional ramble lol, oh you should check in on my project if ya feel so inclined i do some experiments here and there
ok ciao 4 real this time

Thanks
The end yield will be smaller after the dry and trim, we will post that later.
Be sure to check our next grow(in about 10 or 12 days).

GROW 2, dwc
Blue Cheese (fem seed, )
Nebula (fem seed, )
Pineapple Express (fem seed, )
Green Poison (fem seed, )
Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflowering (fem seed, )
Red Dwarf Autoflowering (fem seed, )

Thanks
The end yield will be smaller after the dry and trim, we will post that later.
Be sure to check our next grow(in about 10 or 12 days).

GROW 2, dwc
Blue Cheese (fem seed, )
Nebula (fem seed, )
Pineapple Express (fem seed, )
Green Poison (fem seed, )
Red Dwarf Autoflowering (fem seed, )

I'm somewhere between 5-15 days to harvest on my 5 Pineapple Express plants. You'll love the yield, they practically grow themselves, and I'll let you know what the smoke is like as soon as I get some dried (I'm betting good from what it looks like). :)

I'm somewhere between 5-15 days to harvest on my 5 Pineapple Express plants. You'll love the yield, they practically grow themselves, and I'll let you know what the smoke is like as soon as I get some dried (I'm betting good from what it looks like). :)

I read all the grow journals, your girls look good.
We need to do some work around our grow area then we go at it again, can't wait to try that Blue Cheese and Pineapple Express.

I absolutely LOVE the PE! :love:

I did a smoke report a few weeks ago in my last journal HERE!

Back
Top Bottom