Back after 3 years

Had alot of sun and heat in Cali this year,which made me think "what a dumba$$ I am for not growing"-plus,I'm smoking more now and having to pay dispensary prices (I'm a cheapskate,too) So,as soon as the weather is right,(usually around 4/20) I'll be growing again.Meanwhile,I'll be soaking up the info on this great site,so I can do a better job of it.
My last outdoor grow three years ago(4 plants) yielded 18.5oz of dry bud-I hope to do the same or better this time.
We'll see....

Had alot of sun and heat in Cali this year,which made me think "what a dumba$$ I am for not growing"-plus,I'm smoking more now and having to pay dispensary prices (I'm a cheapskate,too) So,as soon as the weather is right,(usually around 4/20) I'll be growing again.Meanwhile,I'll be soaking up the info on this great site,so I can do a better job of it.
My last outdoor grow three years ago(4 plants) yielded 18.5oz of dry bud-I hope to do the same or better this time.
We'll see....
Welcome back! I have also returned after a year away! Hope you do as well this time!

Back
Top Bottom