Back For More - Organic Coco

grimmreefer

20150725_124829.jpg
20150725_124824.jpg
20150725_124816.jpg
So I'm starting my second journal. I haven't been around in a while and wasn't really planning on doing a journal so I am Ill prepared as far as pics go. I have been growing for three or four years with a few grows I can say I was proud of.
I have been helping friends but haven't done my own thing for six or eight months. I am going through a divorce and lost my space. A buddy of mine was kind enough to let me use his home. He also has his card and has wanted to start growing for a while. I have a little bit of knowledge and equipment so he said I could use his place.
Currently we are outdoors but will be taking clones this week to start back up in the basement. I have run perpetual in the past and found it to fit my growing style (chaos like the rest of my life). I have a 4x8 tent that will be flower, we will get another same size that will be veg. I like to veg for eight to twelve weeks.
Right now I have four AKs, a strain I have grown many times before, one LSD, one Sour Diesel and one Northern lights auto.
Everything is in five gallon nursery pots except for the auto which is in a three gallon grow bag. I grow in coco which I cook for a month or so before the girls go in. I can't remember off the top of my head exactly what goes in but I know I use bone meal, blood meal, various bird and bat guano,ancient forest,worm castings, azomite ( trace minerals ) Mycos are and have always been a huge part of my grows, the coco looks moldy by the time the girls go in.
Everything I have now was started late for the outdoors, I popped beans early June, so they won't be the biggest yielders but I wanted to do something while we set up.
Like I said I don't have many pics but here are a few I took a couple of weeks ago.
I guess their at the top. I'll figure this out again eventually. I have to do this on my cell phone due to my future ex-wife "needing" our lab top more than me. (Sorry still a little bitter)

I am going to pull up a stool and gain me some knowledge. Thanks for the journal. Subbed

Mtn man thanks for coming by! I thank you for your service, My buddy that I'm doing this with has four tours in the desert.
I previously forgot to mention that other than 3-4 doses of tea I will feed them strictly water. I have a few hydro runs and have gone with the additives and I really like the end product of the "activated" organics, I feel like the soil has enough in it to keep them going. The water comes out of the tap at 6.7Ph and
<100 ppm.
I am going there either tonight or tomorrow and will be back with some updated pics.

Mtn man thanks for coming by! I thank you for your service, My buddy that I'm doing this with has four tours in the desert.
I previously forgot to mention that other than 3-4 doses of tea I will feed them strictly water. I have a few hydro runs and have gone with the additives and I really like the end product of the "activated" organics, I feel like the soil has enough in it to keep them going. The water comes out of the tap at 6.7Ph and
<100 ppm.
I am going there either tonight or tomorrow and will be back with some updated pics.
Tell your buddy thanks for his service as well. Looking forward to the organic teas. Do a lot of Tea feeding myself. Good luck.

So I got some pics, I can't figure out how to make the face the right way
The first two are the NL auto I figure it has about five weeks left. Other than the soil it has not eaten anything, I think I might let it go with straight water and see what happens.
20150814_190638.jpg
20150814_190654.jpg
20150814_190703.jpg
this is Lucy (Barneys LSD )
20150814_190738.jpg
This one is the Sour diesel I took 15 clones off each one of these 2 days ago, I'm hoping 10 of each make it.
here are a couple of group shots, everything has had strictly water since repoting about three weeks ago.
20150814_190743.jpg
20150814_190726.jpg
20150814_190752.jpg
I soak the rock wool in tap water and vitamin B, I use Jellyfish for the rooting hormone
20150814_192150.jpg
20150814_192155.jpg
20150814_195519.jpg

subbed.
grimreefer said:
have to do this on my cell phone due to my future ex-wife "needing" our lab top more than me. (Sorry still a little bitter)

Don't worry. you will probably be more bitter when the divorce is final. I am.

For that 'not so sideways' cell phone look, I do a CROP of the photo on my cell phone - SAVE and delete the orginal - this changes the orientation of the photo to upside up :)

Hi grimm, sorry to hear of your recent troubles... here's a quick hug. :hug: and a joint. :passitleft: sounds like you could use both. glad to see you back, nice work with those outdoor plants, hope the clones do well. you have a very nice coco set up for sure, I'm excited to see your flowers and future grows. Subbed. :cheer:

Ms. Girl, life happens all around and I believe that everything happens for a reason. Having the wife and the stuff was great but I haven't been single in 8 or ten years and I am actually thoroughly enjoying it.
I'm not expecting much from the outdoors, it was pretty much something to do while the indoors got ready. I figured we could use the big grow light in the sky while we got tuned up inside. The plants were started late and not trained at all.
I will be starting another bin of coco this weekend hopefully I will have 20-25 babies to go in in 5 or 6 weeks. I try to go strictly organic the only thing I'm questioning is the Jellyfish I use as the hormone, I will be using aloe after going through your Jornal. The place I'm staying now has an aloe plant in nearly every room (alot of sunburnt people )
I'm gonna go back through BIDs, god rest his soul, journals to try to dial in my mix

And troubles or not I always need a hug and a joint!

Bright thanks for coming by. Your Gardens look green and lush!
I had a problem uploading a couple of days ago, I'm thinking it might have something to do with whatever you're talking about, scripts and purge and whatnot. I am one of the least computer savvy people you will ever know.

Good to be back.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom