Back To My Roots: Feminized Instead Of Autos This Go Round

Quick update working on plan D for the height issue. I have an idea on re-hanging LED`s, not your normal hanging position. So pic`s will be better then trying to type ...... I have no more room upward so will find studs and hangers to put cup hooks into. Then use LED`S cables to hang it tilted from the wall.

Vertical to the floor instead of horizontal. They stopped growing up for the most part leaving me 8 inches to the ceiling. Then by centering the two plants I will place a reflector blanket on the ceiling. With the lights projecting out from the walls is the best I can do. So the LED`S will be wall mounted and I have the 8ft X 4ft movable reflective side to adjust in or out for the walls.

It will allow more light to get into the lower buds helping out total yield. The main goal is not to burn the main nuggets, so the light is coming at a different direction. This is the best solution I can think of. I will work on that tomorrow while I have the night off to nail it.

The pic`s in the original post took a shit, disregard ........

To much time invested to fuck them up now.....
ceiling.jpg

bottom.jpg
wall hung.jpg

Just a quick update and like most everyone else. Juggling things with the crazy ass shit add to the bullshit of the average day!! Wash your hands and smoke a bowl....

Anyhow I shifted the LED`S around and it will work out fine. Even being they are shinning from the sides and not straight down.

I also had no choice so an even better idea !! It does allow the lower and inner bud sights more light. So pick your poison .....better yield from plant. Or some big buds and for the amount of resources and time invested. I like the increased yield and the monster buds all get broken down. At some point to consume it and that is why I grew it.

They are on day 3 of the new lights and I have to spin and swap their positions everyday. But it lets me get up close and I love staring at them anyway. Charging battery for camera and will pop off a few pic`s. Flowers are increasing in size ....but at a rate of sativa. VERY SLOWLY, they grow really tall, but really slow!!

I work 2 jobs and this virus shit has my time frames ass backward.This coming Monday I don`t work at all. They are also due for their final flush. So while in the bath tub I will get some pic`s with out the LED glow effects, burple glow.

Hope All is Green and if you cough in line at the grocery store, just tell them. YOU SMOKE REALLY KILLER POT and it is just resin. But please do wash your hands !!

Stay Safe and stay Green.....

Peace

While I had a few minutes an hour ago feeding them. I grabbed a few pic`s ..... I also found a different bloom nuit to try out. It is in a dry granular form, not liquid base like the Fox farm.

I will stagger them back and forth to see if one shows better development over the other. The pic`s show what they are up to over all.
Being granulated will see how well / quickly it is absorbed compared to Fox Farm liquid mix.
Very Happy to see flowers coming along after all this time.
Take a peek......

more to come and by Mondays flush will get some of the upper flowers. Hate standing on a bucket to reach them!!
stay safe, Keep`em Green and thanks for stopping by!!

Peace.....

Howdy 420`ers hope All is well and corona free..!!

Been a few days since last post as my days have been flipped like a lot of others out there. Will have a few picks in a bit charging camera battery and they are still snoozing. They are filling in but still slow as shit rolling up hill.

I also have there nuit`s maybe a little lower then what they COULD be ?? I have not had any tip browning in 2 months and don`t wont to start now. I have waited this long and would rather keep them on the low side and add 2 or 3 more weeks, if their tric`s allow. Fox Farm has their chart at 1400 - 1600 PPM but that would include their Big Bloom added with Tiger Bloom.
I ran out of Big Bloom and with no work looking to save cash everywhere I can. It has VERY low N-P-K amounts and is more of a buffer / enhancer they suggest all the way through to the end. It is worm castings and bat guano and proprietary stuff, but 0.01-0.3-0.7 for N-P-K values.
Which is minor and at this point in the game don`t see how much boost it is giving them. Will check the budget and maybe grab a bottle?? Before Amazon shuts down and I will be doing more grows but not till the end of fall. So will see.....

I have been mixing their Tiger Bloom with the granular blossom feed to get a strength just under 1100 more to the 950 range. It is about day 120 and they mentioned 140 to 150 days till harvest. So will feed what they have been getting and see what happens.

I have not bee de-defoliating as they are doing that fine on their own. If the leaves have any yellowing, a slight tug and fall right off. It has not effected how much they drink daily but we are out of the damper winter months here. Also we have had no rain for a while and humidity is low. They mentioned fire watches for outdoor burns as it has been dry and windy. Be back in a bit with a few pic`s ..... cool spending time in their room. Takes my mind off all the bullshit going out there.

Between the media / press, politic, FB and virus bullshit. It is a nice place to sit and clear your head

Hope All is Safe and Green in your worlds!! Thanks for stopping by....
Stay safe and wash your ass and hands...... in case your out of TP!!

Peace.....

Hey All made it back. Just a few updated pics of their progress. They are starting to chunk up slowly but shurely. Will see what happenes over theses next 4 weeks.

Will be back in a few days with a few more. It is hard to stand on a bucket and take pic`s at the same time.
Be safe and Keep it Green ....

Peace.....

Howdy All 420`ers hope your weekend is happening.........

Got a few more pic`s to add and they are starting to crystal up and fill in. Unlike indica`s tight hard nuggies these are a bit fluffy but bulking up quick.

The largest major fan leaves are off add only pull off what is almost 3/4 yellowed out. I did give them a flush 2 days ago, there last one till harvest. I also pushed up the PPM`s of the feed for their last 4 to 6 weeks. I see the Dr. Grindspoon going down first and the Malawi getting 2 more weeks.

That was how they started also, the Grindspoon was the hole shot and like 10 days ahead. It has some major cola`s and I really won`t see them till I chop`em down and trim them up. They are the size of the old glass Coke bottles.

The Malwai`s are not as big. But have more crystals and you can smell a lemony ~ melon perfume that sticks to you. As you brush by them.

The Grinspoon has a glue // paint booth, chemical smell to her. I can`t wait for them to finish up. I feel it will be worth the wait and the experience to grow them is awesome.

I will push the nuit`s as long as I can and see at least 4 more weeks and maybe 2 for the other.

I have done this with my Auto`s and got the trick from a few friends. That worked in Colorado and Cali. for big growers. They used huge 20 and 30 gallon fiber pots in high tunnels and the water needed to flush these things would be crazy. This was sometime back before they legalized it.

They feed heavy till the last 2 weeks and forced a lock out on purpose. With high PH watering for the last 2 weeks or so. They used baking soda and mixed 5 gallon buckets to a PH of 9 ~ 9.5. And watered with that knowing over 8 PH there was no way the roots could absorb what ever was left in the ground.

So that is the plan and what they do the last month or so we will see..!!

Here a few more pic`s .........

Have a Happy Easter Sunday and hope this corona shit ends sooner then later. Keep`em Green and stay safe........

Thanks for stopping by and

Peace.....

Have at least 10 foot ceiling to play with, the grow area / closet is my utility room. It has a 8 foot ceiling and I had to bend and tie them down. Also hung fishing weights to sag the branches, Then hung the LED`S vertical to the walls. They would have been 8.5 to 9 easy, I used 5 gallon fiber pots. With 7 gallon ones WHO knows how tall they will go ..??

Very Happy as it is the first time I have done all 100% sativa`s. MUCH slower then Auto flowers, big switch !!! Good luck if you go for them. They are SLOW !!!

Back
Top Bottom