Back y'all

Renewal

420 Member
What’s up everyone. Been out of circulation since the led boom. Any advice going from mh/hps grows I have used a blurple light and a blue veg spectrum hlg light due to money issues. I need a great light at a price. Any suggestions and advice is appreciated. Take pics are duct tape 2 week time lapse. Self taught since 05. When chronic was chronic.

IMG_2504.jpeg

IMG_2503.png

IMG_2502.jpeg

What’s up everyone. Been out of circulation since the led boom. Any advice going from mh/hps grows I have used a blurple light and a blue veg spectrum hlg light due to money issues. I need a great light at a price. Any suggestions and advice is appreciated. Take pics are duct tape 2 week time lapse. Self taught since 05. When chronic was chronic.

IMG_2504.jpeg

IMG_2503.png

IMG_2502.jpeg
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

IMG_2504.jpeg

IMG_2503.png

IMG_2502.jpeg
I would definitely recommend the @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro. It’s a fantastic light for a 2’X2’ or 3’X3’ grow. And Imo you won’t find a better light for the price. Members are also entitled to a discount. CL🍀 :thumb:

Welcome back mate :welcome: where abouts are you from? And what size space are you filling?

Mars hydro have a father's Day give away you might want to get your name it the hat asap

Otherwise our sponsors offer great discounts 👍🏽

I would definitely recommend the @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro. It’s a fantastic light for a 2’X2’ or 3’X3’ grow. And Imo you won’t find a better light for the price. Members are also entitled to a discount. CL🍀 :thumb:
Viparspectra , spider farmer, or mars hydro for 3x3? Which of three and why? I have an hlg 4000 k quantum board/ and a blurple light. Switch to flowering in about 5 days. Need a light other than my 1000 hid due to Bronx heat issues on the sixth floor of my building.
A Bronx window grow. I am From where the root of our energy is created, but i am doing this project out of Soundview, Bronx, NY

To far from me 🤣 I have a few that would have done you well.. in you 3x3 fo for full spectrum and 300w from the wall. I'm not going to choose between our sponsors here it wouldn't be fair but I know all of the above you mentioned I used both mars hydro and Viparspectra in my two tents both great lights and other member here uses the vivosun lights amazing results so you can't go wrong with any.. 300w from the wall will feed your plants wall to wall of bud 👍🏽 lmb301 LEDs are still most efficient please correct me if I'm wrong but not buy far.. I have used the lm281b great results.. now using Bridgelux diodes with my mars hydro light I won in the last give away and so far they are 👌🏽..

Good luck choosing bro get what you can afford you won't regret either 👍🏽

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Renewal

What have you been up to?
You will find, that if you use out sponsors; you will have a direct line of communications with them, but they give discounts also.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Viparspectra , spider farmer, or mars hydro for 3x3? Which of three and why? I have an hlg 4000 k quantum board/ and a blurple light. Switch to flowering in about 5 days. Need a light other than my 1000 hid due to Bronx heat issues on the sixth floor of my building.
A Bronx window grow. I am From where the root of our energy is created, but i am doing this project out of Soundview, Bronx, NY
I don’t think you’re gonna find a better light than the @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro for a 3’X3’ and the price. CL🍀 Edit: Look 👀 @ the results members are getting from it and you’ll see for yourself. But all the names you mentioned make outstanding lights.

Hey Renewal, I'm a big fan of Viparspectra lights too. They include the best documents in hand and online that I know of for a smooth grow! Being informed is half the battle!

This.. A crappy light can still put out some award winning product if the gardener is on point and knowledgeable.

Heck if you look at @Light Addict this guy is pumping out absurdity in confined spaces with extremely low profiles and limited lighting.

Welcome to/back to the community! The sponsors are a good place to look for lights from what others say. I use non sponsor personally due to a deal but would go with Viparspectra if I had to buy another

This.. A crappy light can still put out some award winning product if the gardener is on point and knowledgeable.

Heck if you look at @Light Addict this guy is pumping out absurdity in confined spaces with extremely low profiles and limited lighting.

Welcome to/back to the community! The sponsors are a good place to look for lights from what others say. I use non sponsor personally due to a deal but would go with Viparspectra if I had to buy another
Val @ViparSpectra is a Sweetheart also so not only great lights but great customer service n support. CL🍀

:welcome: to 420!

A @VIVOSUN VS4000 would fit well in a 3x3. It's dimmable, which is good since you'll probably never need to go past 80%. It has an RJ11 port if you decide to get a controller (like the GrowHub). And right now it's on sale for < $400. Use code LKABUDMAN for an addition 15% off ;)

Gonna rock An I power 1000 adjustable to 600. Running at 600 higher if I can keep it cool

Changed the light schedule and now a brief hps exposure then the last week of veg til bloom

IMG_2669.jpeg

IMG_2668.jpeg
She looks great, nice work my friend. :welldone:
You mentioned your light schedule is on veg.
That girl is in full flower.
Auto I assume?
20/4 seems to be the preferred schedule for autos.
But if your having heat issues I understand Turing it off during the day.
Keep up the good work.
Happy Growing. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom