Bapple's 2015 Outdoor Grow - Autos & Photos

:drool::blalol:
Yeah it's hot as all hell around my neck of the woods as well been swimming everyday. I've even been misting a bit on my little ones

Hey Spart! Good to see you round these parts. :thumb:

Looks like your garden is coming along Bapple good job!

Thanks Big Budha! :thanks:

Sorry to read that all did not go as well as it could have with your grow this time around. Unfortunately s*^t happens. My tomatoes all got early blight - and even though I have already had approximately 80 kilos off 22 plants, I have stopped feeding them cos they are all dying anyway..... pointless wasting nutes on plants that are not thriving.

Hope all else is well in your world :green_heart:

Good Afternoon my 420 Magazine chums!

No update photos cos there is nothing different or dramatic happening - They are all just doing their best to cope in the hot and humid conditions.

Very busy here as my staff are given every August off to save me money on electricity but also to give my daughter the opportunity to learn what I do and how I do it......

Our combined annual holidays begin on Friday so I will be on here only sporadically, if at all, until the 5th of September.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Summer wherever they are - read you all in a month or so. :high-five::rollit::green_heart:

Have a nice holiday Bapple. I'm always a little envious of your life over there..Ha Ha I don't even know where you are or what you life is like except it sounds really lovely. Not that I have anything to complain about :). Whenever you should happen to read this- I was wondering how that mataro blue turned out? She was a lovely looking plant. I don't remember if she was one of the ones that got hit with mold. I'll go back and look. Just wondering how the herb was in the end.

Have a nice holiday Bapple. I'm always a little envious of your life over there..Ha Ha I don't even know where you are or what you life is like except it sounds really lovely. Not that I have anything to complain about :). Whenever you should happen to read this- I was wondering how that mataro blue turned out? She was a lovely looking plant. I don't remember if she was one of the ones that got hit with mold. I'll go back and look. Just wondering how the herb was in the end.

Hello Weasel! :high-five:

Thanks for the holiday wishes we most certainly will enjoy our time away.

Mataro Blue? Who she? Still here until 2 pm Friday when we head for the airport.......:Namaste:

Mataro Blue? Who she? Still here until 2 pm Friday when we head for the airport.......
I have to confess, after much searching - that I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Sigh. I can't find whatever plant it is I thought was a Mataro Blue. I know the pic I am thinking of - cool looking plant- sort of blue colored in the pic and a bit of a cone/ bottlebrush shape with no side branches, as viewed from above, at that age anyway. But I am beginning to mistrust my memory now! -he he- so maybe it's not even in this journal :), though I didn't search every page. Ah well. Not important. All the best BPL!

So Bapple the Younger and I are all set for our trip. We will be back next Friday....

Just to challenge the Supreme Leader (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) I threw a Blue Dream seed in water two days ago and yesterday, popped it into a Root Riot sunken into Plagron Growmix in a solo cup and popped it into my 'propagator'. Hopefully we will return to a thriving seedling.

image30300.jpg
image30301.jpg

No update photos of the big girls....they are all doing pretty well as BTY has been watering them every 2 days. HH continues to be uncomfortable in the heat and her leaves are constantly droopy. The other two are pretty much the same except that the Portela continues to stretch upwards. I have asked the SL to water them at least once while we are away, let's hope he Braves the vegetation and bugs :rofl:

Hey Spart!

The Blue Dream has sprouted and has been outside since Tuesday, I can't see her very well cos we got home after dark, but one of the first set of leafs seems to be stunted. Will see during the day tomorrow. You could defo grow a photo plant between now and December :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world. :rollit:

yeah bap everything is going smoothly like always I'm just gonna wait for a bit and do em indoor there's no way i could have a tent in the heat we're having now. other then that things are great my work is slowly picking up :p

So the Blue Dream broke soil on Monday. Even though his instructions were to leave the sproutling alone in the Solo cup, the supreme leader not only teased the seed casing off on Tuesday but then put the root riot into a bigger pot on Tuesday cos he was away for 2 days unexpectedly for work and he was scared the solo cup would dry out outdoors.

In any event one of her first true leaves is deformed and stunted but otherwise she looks okay and the next set of leaves is emerging already. BTY is a much more intuitive gardener than the SL so she should be able to deal with the seedling while we are away.

image30803.jpg
image30804.jpg

My 3 big girls are all doing fine (sorry no photos cos I forgot the phone when I went down to them and time is limited today) the Portela is throwing pistils and still stretching visibly. The ASD is in full flower and putting on weight to the extent that she has started leaning over, so I tied her to a bamboo support. The Hollands Hope is also in flowering mode with lots of pistils but no real buddage yet. All were given water but the ASD got some green sensation and BioBizz bloom as well.

So the SL and I are off on our annual gallivant later this afternoon and we will return early September.

Hope you are all having a sterling weekend wherever you are :Namaste::green_heart::rollit: read you all soon.

yeh she looks alright for only being a few days old give a week or two she should bounce back and glad to hear about the others this heat is crazy but it seems to be SLOWLY cooling off

Hello my 420 Mag chums :ciao:

Arrived back from our trip this morning to low 30's and 70% humidity.....home sweet home

My photo girls seem to still be taking the crazy heat levels on the chin, Bapple the younger did a sterling job watering them every other day or so...the ASD has got some nice fat colas developing :yahoo::cheesygrinsmiley: the Hollands Hope is starting to put on some weight - the Portela however is being a really fussy cow and a general prima dona and seems to have some sort of deficiency going on as a lot of the leaves are yellowing, still throwing out pistils rather than in proper flower like her sisters. As BTY only watered and did not feed at all during our absence, perhaps a feed will help the Portela along.

All 3 were fed Fishmix (1ml/1ltr) Bloom (4ml/ltr) and Green Sensation (1ml/ltr)

The Blue Dream seems small for a 19 day old seedling but I can't remember the rate of growth when lights are not used in the initial stages cos it's been a year since I started a plant using only sunlight.

image31805.jpg
image31806.jpg
image31807.jpg

The ASD is starting a gentle fade, I think she will be done in 4 weeks or so.....

image31808.jpg
image31810.jpg
image31811.jpg
image31813.jpg
I

The Hollands Hope is also flowering in earnest, and she seems happier; obviously my 2ce weekly watering fell short of her needs, let's see if I have the energy for 3ce weekly watering as BTY is leaving at the end of next week.

image31815.jpg
image31823.jpg
image31814.jpg
image31826.jpg
image31816.jpg

The Portela with her yellowing leaves is now the tallest girl, can't see her being ready for harvest before early November, hope I'm wrong.

image31825.jpg
image31812.jpg

All the plants are taller than me can't imagine what they would have done without the constant fimming early on.

image31827.jpg
image31826.jpg
image31824.jpg
image31818.jpg
image31817.jpg
image31816.jpg

That's it from me for now....only did this today cos BTY did all the downloading and uploading of the photos. I am tired already so will get an earlyish night. Hope everyone is well and serene in their respective worlds. :allgood::green_heart::rollit:

:welldone:they look lovely bapple hope all is good in your world :ganjamon:
yeah the weather is stupid the last few days here it's been rain rain rain. She does look a bit small for 19 days try to give her a bit more direct sun if ya can but there isn't much ya can do when it's cloudy

:welldone:they look lovely bapple hope all is good in your world :ganjamon:
yeah the weather is stupid the last few days here it's been rain rain rain. She does look a bit small for 19 days try to give her a bit more direct sun if ya can but there isn't much ya can do when it's cloudy

Thanks Spart! :thanks:

The BD was in half sun but is now in full sun let's see how she does between now and when she starts preflowering in a month or so. No clouds or rain here, just heat and high humidity.

Always good to see you in my yard :high-five:

Good to see you back Cap'n! :ciao:

She's looking and smelling great - big colas so I'm trying not to worry about airflow in this crazy humidity laden heat.

Enjoy your weekend - sounds like you already have the beers and wings laid out ready for your upcoming sports fest. :hookah::hookah:

Back
Top Bottom