Bapple's 2015 Outdoor Grow - Autos & Photos

The question is are flowering times given by breeders for photos as inaccurate as they are for Autos?

In my experience the breeders times can be almost ignored. When I even bother reading them- I find that I'm going at least 50% longer in flowering. Sometimes almost twice as long. For example, my currently oldest Pineapple Chunk is at 103 days (I only did the math do the purposes of this post- :) and also because I was talking to CaptainBlast about the PC earlier) and I'm just starting the flushing period now so she will be another week or two. The breeder says 55-60 days. It may be something to do with me. I read people in the forum all the time who are within a week or so of the breeders count. Indoors I don't worry about it much. They're ready when they're ready.

Thanks Weasel!:thanks:

My ASD is probably not going to be too far off breeders times give or take 10 days, so she's already on just water..... The HH however is supposed to be an early finishing strain, but I can't see her finishing before mid October unless she suddenly accelerates bud formation and swelling. The Portela is a landrace type hybrid so she'll finish when she does probably November.

Have a good weekend Weasel :thumb:

Thanks Spart! :thanks:

She is definitely off now, and after reading many smoke reports, I am so looking forward to smoking this girl. I think I am now officially an HSO and Dutch Passion groupie - we have so many seeds from both breeders my grows over the next few years will always be dominated by them.

I hope your LSD is as nice also, I still think you should drop a photo seed and let her do her thing outdoors between now and December, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. You hardly have to feed because the rate of transpiration when it's wet and cool is another ball game entirely.

Hope your day is going well :thumb:

The LSD is a "normal fem strain" from barney's farm the lsd 25 is their auto version. The Fem strain is suppose to be a good bunch of smoke I think I ended up with the sativa phenotype as she's still got quiet a bit of stretch going on even with the sun being out on max the last day i seen her (away for work right now). In any case hope it's staying sunny there bapple and I'll update my journal with pics on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on when i get back and get time. I'll pm you a little later with a few pics of the "guerrilla" grows my buddy's got around here fucking amazing :p

So it's 27C and RH is 62%, weather starts to feel comfortable to sit out in.

As work and life goes back to normal tomorrow, I will return to my weekly Sunday updates.

The girls in Narnia are well, no photos cos even I am now sick of seeing them at this same stage repeatedly.

HSO Blue Dream (day 28) was repotted into what I think is a 30 litre pot based on how much substrate I used out of a 50 litre bag. Plagron Growmix was watered with Plagron Power Roots and for the first time I am trying mycorrhizae to see if I notice any improvements in how plants perform. Substrate is prefertilised so will not be feeding her for at least another 3 weeks. I might have to water with Neem oil next watering as I see leaf miner damage - they seem to attack anything grown in this part of the garden....

image32540.jpg
image32541.jpg
image32542.jpg
image32539.jpg
image32538.jpg
image32537.jpg
image32536.jpg

It's Barbecue Sunday so gotta figure out what to make to accompany the meat and fish....

Wishing all my 420 Mag chums a sterling Sunday :surf::green_heart::allgood::rollit:

I used to think Thailand is nice aswell. However, after 4 motherfuckers jumped me with knives and took everything from me(even my wedding ring) at midnight on my way to hotel, I donot think so.

Sorry to hear that Mr Chen. I know that sort of thing can happen in Thailand. It also happened once outside Chiangmai to a fellow I knew- but still- it's not the Thailand I know and love. Were you in a bad area?

Hello there CS! :ciao:

We are looking forward to harvesting her. She smells less than the cold weather harvest did and no blue in the leaves this time around, I imagine it's too hot for that. I am thinking of pulling her 1st Sunday in October, which will be at approximately day 80 of flowering. So as you say 2 - 3 weeks to go....

Thanks for dropping by CS, have a super start to the weekend :green_heart::rollit::grinjoint:

All my girls smell delicious; the Hollands Hope smells really sweet and heady, the Portela with her small emerging buds smells good also but I can't pin down the smell yet, next time must smell her first, cos the HH is very overwhelming. The Amherst Sour Diesel smells less harsh than my Autumn grown specimen last year, she smells of pine and liquorice.

Amherst Sour Diesel

image32890.jpg

I think another two weeks or so for her.....

hey~ you really keep your promise that you update at least a week, however, I bet you visit them every day just like what I do, maybe I am worse, I almost go and see my girl every 2 hours, haha.

Back
Top Bottom