Bapple's 2015 Outdoor Grow - Autos & Photos

So, tried a bud off the ASD last night, and it's not ready to come down yet, got us high, but still a bit too much behind the eyes........

Blue Dream threw out first pistil 5 days ago but now they're visible. When does one start counting flowering time? from the first pistil?

image306.jpeg

Hope everyone's week is going great :thumb::Namaste:

That's when I started mine B, but I'm a newb :rollingeyes: and it seems like 2 of my 5 were a little later to throw out the pistols, also the same two showed at the same time there is one that seems to be further along than the other. All in all I would say of the 5 I had 2 different phenos, with the BD#2 showing lots more Sativa traits compared to the others. I'm at 77 days Saturday and will chop my BD#3 on Saturday and more than likely the #1 on Sunday or Monday, looks like another week on the BD #2 at least.

:surf:

So, tried a bud off the ASD last night, and it's not ready to come down yet, got us high, but still a bit too much behind the eyes........

Blue Dream threw out first pistil 5 days ago but now they're visible. When does one start counting flowering time? from the first pistil?

image306.jpeg

Hope everyone's week is going great :thumb::Namaste:

When does one start counting flowering time? from the first pistil?
I was wondering the same thing. She looks nice and ready.
Enjoy!

That's when I started mine B, but I'm a newb :rollingeyes: and it seems like 2 of my 5 were a little later to throw out the pistols, also the same two showed at the same time there is one that seems to be further along than the other. All in all I would say of the 5 I had 2 different phenos, with the BD#2 showing lots more Sativa traits compared to the others. I'm at 77 days Saturday and will chop my BD#3 on Saturday and more than likely the #1 on Sunday or Monday, looks like another week on the BD #2 at least.

:surf:

Hello Captainblast! :ciao:

Thanks for the input. Looks like you're nearly there with your BD's, still a good couple of months for this girl.

When does one start counting flowering time? from the first pistil?
I was wondering the same thing. She looks nice and ready.
Enjoy!

Hey Stinker!:ciao:

Thanks for the compliment! :thanks:

Ms. B & stinker....outdoors I start counting days when pistils are visibly emerging at top of bud. I add 10 days for the transition period where it's began flowering but I can't see anything. Usually comes out close to breeder times.:Namaste:

Thanks Brightlight! :thanks:

Sounds about right, still a novice at this but because of the reveg situation with the big girls, I think I did start to count about ten days in.....

Hope all is green in your yard :thumb:

Hey B! :volcano-smiley: ASD :volcano-smiley:I'm still not mad at it.

Lovely BD you got there. :green_heart: I've run her a few times now. I'm not sure how you like to pull them, but BD is an early pull IMO. I've gone longer with her, and she gets a little flat and sleepy. She a great smoke when pulled with very little to no amber, so before peak THC even. She gets the right balance that way, strong clear high, positive thoughts, no drag really, but still some light body effects - all day smoke, no crash. She typically needs 9-9.5 wks flower, and early is better than late when pulling. Really nice smoke, I like it as much as the clone version. :) Will be fun to watch the girls come together. :cheer:

Bapple,
Congrats on 1000 posts man. You have been very very busy and productive.:cheer:

HEY There!!!
my respects...
I am 62 years old
i heard there is a thread for over 50 years old people do you know where it is?
You are the only one i "know" in this place ....sorry for the inconvenience....
i grow 3 trees every year for some time...with no problems i had to subscribe because of this burn. and i found you, lol!!!
they look like they are going to make it..thank you very much man
regards

Back
Top Bottom