Barney's Farm Redemption Grow With Carcass & Trala

In Australia we say “ I’m not here to fuck spiders”. It means I’m here to do well. To do a good job. Every plant I grow I set out to try and make them sing, some I win, some I lose, and all get their throats cut in the end lol.
Lol so we don't gangbang spiders❓

All your plants are singing! 'It's hard out here for a pimp'
f38316e6-022b-4a1e-a65d-7f082df8104b_text.gif

Her comes Trala 'Off with her head
abd08274-731f-476b-a032-30adf63ea151_text.gif

Time for an update on the USA side of this grow!
For a while, it was looking like this plant was going to be a short little runt..
...but 3 weeks ago something changed...
ck2.jpg

She's 23" tall now, up 19" from 3 weeks ago...she drinks a little over a gallon a day
ck1.jpg

You can't really see it, but the canopy has stayed fairly even through the stretch...
ck3.jpg

It's going to be close, but I don't think this one is going to outgrow the box- she can grow about 6 more inches before there's a problem, so she should work out just about right...👌
CK1-d.jpg

One of her little pom-poms..
pom pom.jpg

And that's about it from the USA!...🇺🇸
Both sides of this grow seem to be doing great!

Your move, T!...💚....🇦🇺

I hope everything's ok, T...💚
You never do this, so I'm starting to worry....

Hi C You Are So Fucking Awesome!

I was just trying to build some Trama ;)

So you’re letting your girl grow up, I’m still Carhooking mine to stay down lolling! Not gonna down play her. I’m fucking LOVING her!

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 62 Days
Days in Flower 6

IMG_5311.jpeg

IMG_5310.jpeg

IMG_5312.jpeg

Thanks for having a look and following our grow. We appreciate you :)

I’m fucking LOVING her!
Damn,T- she's really looking good!
She just may be your best one yet...💚
So you’re letting your girl grow up,
She sort of made that decision for me..
She's not leaving me a lot of room in there to adjust anything...:oops:
Glad you're back, T 👍

Damn,T- she's really looking good!
She just may be your best one yet...💚
Still plenty of time for me to fuck her up lol.
Glad you're back, T 👍
Glad to be back. Turns out for me, the only thing that has served me better than stepping away was stepping back in. I really do have the exact people I need here.

This is a great forum. A huge forum. A forum full of flavours. Some are sweet, some are soft inside, some are odd, some are just too much, some are offensive, some are hard, some are organic, some are bitter, some have pH issues lol, some are amazing, some are straight up awful and most are a mix of all those things. Every individual forum flavour brings something. And there is enough room for all of us. Well I think there is.

Xo

Stick with me kid.

I’m a corruptor from waaaaaaaaay back ;)
You couldn't be as corrupt as the Police at my location station, recently they confiscated my 4x4 grow tent/Heat mats/carbon filter/RO system i am so glad they didn't take all my other related growing gear as it was more valuable than what they confiscated, there is a lot more to the story and i rather not say..anyway i went to court and got a $700 fine and was charged with cultivating even though i wasn't growing anything at the time. Good news is 2 months later i purchased new the confiscated items they took.:peace:

Happy Sunday!!!
⭐🌼🐝
Honey Bee is sending you BIG SMILES🐝🌼⭐
💛

Days in Flower: 9

IMG_5372.jpeg
IMG_5351.jpeg
IMG_5352.jpeg

Thanks for following and have the BEST. DAY. EVERRRRRRRRRR!

AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!
🇦🇺♥️🇺🇸
Xo

Hello Again lol! C Horse updates on a Monday, and it works out perfectly for me coz I’m a known thirsty attention seeker, so I can update twice in two days! Lolling!

Here she is. First in her home, she’s in the Bloom Room basically 24/7 with her sisters to other misters. She only leaves for immunising and a cheeky pool shot for natural light pics. As you can see, my Honey Bee is singing so sweetly. She’s a beautiful plant. She really is. I’ll be so stoked with me if I can flower her well.

Days in Flower: 10

IMG_5442.jpeg
IMG_5440.jpeg
IMG_5443.jpeg

Thanks so much for following. I’m so relieved so far it’s been pretty trama free. Hopefully that continues.

Kk your move C Captain Merica ♥️

Kk your move C Captain Merica♥️
Thanks, T!
So here we go....!

She's finally stopped stretching on flip day #21-@ 70cm tall, and she's 9" from the light, which I turned down to 145 watts (from 165)

ck1.JPG

That exhaust fan is the "too tall" marker, so she stopped at just the right height..
The canopy is a little uneven, but not too bad..
thru the window.JPG

I had to put a stick across the door opening to hold back 10 or 12 branches..
ck big.JPG

Sure, why not lay on the ground for a pic....
ground up.JPG

One of her little pom poms-
pompom.JPG

And there you have it, from the USA side of this grow..👍🇺🇲

Trala's plant is doing great, this plant is doing fine too, like a comparative grow is supposed to work!

Have a great week , and we'll see you next time..☮️💚

Back
Top Bottom