Barney's Perpetual Hydro House

Totally agree Barney. Look on the bright side thou mate, you all still got the chance to go independent and get away from these crooks in suits :) Unfortunately mate I’m stuck here in the midlands earning £9 hour with 5 kids :confused: It’s always been the same here, the rich thinking of themselves and poor get shit on, im just trying to do my best to stay afloat and survive.
That's savage mate. If your Mrs doesn't work you'd get about £20 an hour up here regardless of what job you do.
This why were all so up oor kilts about this whole situation.
Our govt are doing everything they can to improve our lives but westmonster keep standing in their way.
The way things are looking, because of all the bullshit and red tape already flying up you probably won't even be able to move here soon and vice versa.
Tories trying to force us into submission by ruining us and making it impossible for us to stand alone.

Restricting movement and limiting wages is a massive step towards a full blown dictatorship.

We literally can't get our heads round why the majority of England, who are on similar wages keep voting to make things worse for themselves.
Every time there's an opportunity for self sabotage yous go for it full throttle .
It's about to get worse too.
Can you imagine what's gonna happen in 6 months when bawjaws gets ousted for not holding the majority.
That leaves the hot seat wide open for Farage n big Tommeh Robbo or one of the other racist morons that are currently gaining momentum.
If that happens, England will be the only lone country and the rest of us will happily take on the euro to go back to the e/u.
It's only England that has a race problem. Up here the foreigners are great and we absolutely need them to fill low skilled jobs. There's no areas anywhere you can't go because your white/black or whatever else.
The poles are a bit abundant in some places. There's a pop up, storage cabin type , polish compound a few miles from me but it's all legal and regulated.
if you lose out on a job to someone that doesn't speak English it really says a lot more about yourself than anything else. They work hard, get the job done and pay the appropriate taxes on it. That's all that matters to us.
The foreigners that don't work don't get benefits for 2 or 3 years so end up on the streets. They get abused by the local young teams so iether get a job quickly or fuck off somewhere else.

We want free movement around the world.
We want international partnerships.
This is what the SNP is all about. This is what our version of nationalism is.
We don't want to go it alone.
We don't want to fight for ourselves.
We want to be part of the world and the Tories are trying to convince everyone it's us that are trying to seclude ourselves with indi but it's exactly the opposite.
Going independant is the only way to ensure we don't end up alone.

my wife is turkish , i call her my little muslim terrorist hehe and you should see the look on some fellow englishmans faces when i do!!
we aint all racist, or fascist tommeh moron followers.
hes another zionist puppet being used and thick cunts dont see it.
mugs.

That's savage mate. If your Mrs doesn't work you'd get about £20 an hour up here regardless of what job you do.
This why were all so up oor kilts about this whole situation.
Our govt are doing everything they can to improve our lives but westmonster keep standing in their way.
The way things are looking, because of all the bullshit and red tape already flying up you probably won't even be able to move here soon and vice versa.
Tories trying to force us into submission by ruining us and making it impossible for us to stand alone.

Restricting movement and limiting wages is a massive step towards a full blown dictatorship.

We literally can't get our heads round why the majority of England, who are on similar wages keep voting to make things worse for themselves.
Every time there's an opportunity for self sabotage yous go for it full throttle .
It's about to get worse too.
Can you imagine what's gonna happen in 6 months when bawjaws gets ousted for not holding the majority.
That leaves the hot seat wide open for Farage n big Tommeh Robbo or one of the other racist morons that are currently gaining momentum.
If that happens, England will be the only lone country and the rest of us will happily take on the euro to go back to the e/u.
It's only England that has a race problem. Up here the foreigners are great and we absolutely need them to fill low skilled jobs. There's no areas anywhere you can't go because your white/black or whatever else.
The poles are a bit abundant in some places. There's a pop up, storage cabin type , polish compound a few miles from me but it's all legal and regulated.
if you lose out on a job to someone that doesn't speak English it really says a lot more about yourself than anything else. They work hard, get the job done and pay the appropriate taxes on it. That's all that matters to us.
The foreigners that don't work don't get benefits for 2 or 3 years so end up on the streets. They get abused by the local young teams so iether get a job quickly or fuck off somewhere else.

We want free movement around the world.
We want international partnerships.
This is what the SNP is all about. This is what our version of nationalism is.
We don't want to go it alone.
We don't want to fight for ourselves.
We want to be part of the world and the Tories are trying to convince everyone it's us that are trying to seclude ourselves with indi but it's exactly the opposite.
Going independant is the only way to ensure we don't end up alone.
Totally agree with it all mate. To many narrow minded racist sheep here. They haven’t thought for themselves for years. They’ve been used to hand outs way to long, now you got decent foreign family’s here willing to graft for what they get the English cry babies don’t like it mate. I live in the melting pot and there’s plenty of kind ppl of all nationalities living together, but if the racists to take power it’ll be bloody carnage here. Stuck between a rock and a hard place living in England now mate. Me a the missus work, and I hustle For our ‘ let’s get the fuck out of here money ‘
Anyway how’s your electric doing? Still going strong I hope :cheesygrinsmiley:

my wife is turkish , i call her my little muslim terrorist hehe and you should see the look on some fellow englishmans faces when i do!!
mugs.
Bang on the money mate. He is funded directly by Israhell to drive anti muslim bullshit. same.withbthe "friends of Israhell" infiltrating the labour party to cause anti semitism bullshit when it is anti Zionist support that has upset the masters into propaganda. We outnumber the 2% but happily watch tv for our programming and "news" . soon enough this inbalance will tip our way. I cannot wait to see them scurrying off trying to find a safe place to hoard their shiny things as we systematically irradicate them. Sadly Zionists have been in control for a very long time and this awakening that is clearly happening across the whole surface of the disk , is gaining rapid pace with even locked down countries like China's citizens rising up , even disabling parts of their Gov't facial recongnition network. At least we have Ganja !!

Most of us think Tommeh was a is Spunktrumpet but their media loved to show otherwise and tried to push his hero status onto is.WE HATE OUR GOVT WAY MORE THAN ANYONE .lol No chance of ever changing from tory rule from their private city of London EVER. We need a total collapse to wake the moronic sheep up to fight back finally but with the 5g rolling out , that sint goi g to be anytime soon. an ill populace cannot fight back ( just as in Victorian britain!!) Absolute slaughter of the "ruling class" is the only permanent answer sadly and they have the "Brave soldiers" on their payroll , more than happy to " follow orders" and turn their guns on citizens as they have done historically forever. I hate this hero status and the bullshit of serving their country. Some i know who joined up were just shy of thugs and Bullyboys before joining up and being given permission to shoot a gun. The sensible ones seem to be waking up to their real use by their masters and attempting to get out but that isnt easy to do when they have invested in building a killing machine. They want their returns on investments.
Common folk throughout the world are kept apart by the elite with propaganda and media manipulation. Even starting to read this thread about it had me fucked off at you for tarring US as the problem ( english !!) and i know far better than to fall for it too. Thats how indoctrinated the media has us mate. I am a truther as we discussed in the thread we had going before mate. Common folk need to stick together to slaughter these bastards with no mercy when it finally tilts. peace and love mate.
Sorry mate that's a very good point you've just put across.
I didn't mean offence. We're just very abrupt speakers. Gets me into trouble with the Americans a lot which is why I write "lol" a lot.
We don't have a problem with the English people. It's the elitest govornment we don't like.
I'm well aware it's media manipulation and unfortunately we fell for it the first time round. (not me though, I was part of the 45!)
But even the blindest of us are now seeing through the bullshit.
As you can see from our last few votes on everything. We vote exactly the opposite of england.
We vote for relationships with exterior partners and for prosperity.
We vote for solidarity between unions.
The vast majority of England however, unfortunately still votes for stand alone status and austerity while believing they're voting for companionship.

That's what the Tories stand for and that's what these racist movements stand for.
At the end of the day it's all because westmunter knows England can't function without all the help from the rest of us.
It's been backed into a corner and instead of finding a rational solution it's hitting out and stamping its feet like a child.

The Irish are like minded with us so won't be long before they say fuck it and iiether joint the rest of Ireland or go back to the e/u desperately.
No idea about Wales because there is literally no mention of them ever on any of our media but I've been there and they seem to be on a mentality level with us jocks.
You are a star mate. love it. heehee. i am a bf nut too on ps4. still shit at it after 30 years of gaming and pc building and get creamed by 12 year olds eating a sandwich with one hand while taking me out with impossible speeds.
Lol those monks have a lot to answer for besides kiddy fiddling .lol
Haha totally mate. That's the whole reason I gave up PUBG!
Fuckin 12 year olds all over the place, headshot sniping me from a mile away with a single shot from a fuckin Uzi!

I got like that with guitar hero when I was about 25 (32 now).
My mate walked in while I was playing fury of the storm on expert.
I turned and spoke to him for 5-10 seconds and never missed a single note.
Nearly spewed. It was like an awakening.
Realising how sad my life had become that I could actually do that.

Still not quite back on my feet but as long as this lot survives I'll be on a grand a week for work by Christmas and will only need to grow the odd auto for myself :)

mugs.
Haha fuck me mate. Even im wary about that kind of banter.

Haha here man check this though,

Used to work in a pub. This sounds like a really bad joke but I swear it's true.
One day, in walked a neo nazi skinhead, a Muslim and a Seikh.
I knew them all and they all lived locally so I figured they must all know eachother too.
Within a few minutes the banter had turned very racist.
Given that the Muslim hates the Seikh and the seikh hates the Muslim.
The skinhead hates both of them and they both hate him.
When it turned a bit radge I genuinely thought it must be racist banter between friends..

So I told the skinhead to "I'd shut up before you become one of their 18 child sex slaves "

To which both the tanned gentlemen replied autonomously ..…..

"Who the fuck are you calling a pedo!"

My response was.. ....

"both of you, this is Scotland, the only virgins that exist are 14 years old and you're praying for 18 of them!
He's a racist twat but at least he stands by his beliefs" .

Well, it turned out it wasn't racist banter and I almost got arrested.
If we hadn't had cameras to prove it I would still be in ja for the accusation.

Ooohhhhh hahaahahah wait till you see my next post.,,.,...

Sorry mate that's a very good point you've just put across.
I didn't mean offence. We're just very abrupt speakers. Gets me into trouble with the Americans a lot which is why I write "lol" a lot.
We don't have a problem with the English people. It's the elitest govornment we don't like.
I'm well aware it's media manipulation and unfortunately we fell for it the first time round. (not me though, I was part of the 45!)
But even the blindest of us are now seeing through the bullshit.
As you can see from our last few votes on everything. We vote exactly the opposite of england.
We vote for relationships with exterior partners and for prosperity.
We vote for solidarity between unions.
The vast majority of England however, unfortunately still votes for stand alone status and austerity while believing they're voting for companionship.

That's what the Tories stand for and that's what these racist movements stand for.
At the end of the day it's all because westmunter knows England can't function without all the help from the rest of us.
It's been backed into a corner and instead of finding a rational solution it's hitting out and stamping its feet like a child.

The Irish are like minded with us so won't be long before they say fuck it and iiether joint the rest of Ireland or go back to the e/u desperately.
No idea about Wales because there is literally no mention of them ever on any of our media but I've been there and they seem to be on a mentality level with us jocks.

Haha totally mate. That's the whole reason I gave up PUBG!
Fuckin 12 year olds all over the place, headshot sniping me from a mile away with a single shot from a fuckin Uzi!

I got like that with guitar hero when I was about 25 (32 now).
My mate walked in while I was playing fury of the storm on expert.
I turned and spoke to him for 5-10 seconds and never missed a single note.
Nearly spewed. It was like an awakening.
Realising how sad my life had become that I could actually do that.

Still not quite back on my feet but as long as this lot survives I'll be on a grand a week for work by Christmas and will only need to grow the odd auto for myself :)
heehee man after my own heart mate. I wasnt offended barney , just meant hownthe manipulation could cause strangers with so much in common to actually believe otherwise due to where our parents birthed us within their rules. The number on your birth certificate is an I.D for the actual Shares that the government borrow on your potential future worth in tax ect.. They float this " futures" loan on the stock markets as an asset. Thisbis why we are pushed into registering births so quickly. This is an actual fact and checkable mate. If your "cost" begins to outweigh your projected payback ( off work long term as an older citizen ! or retired) then your days are numbered. lol.
We are wiser than they get told we are at their boarding school dehumanising programs. Seperated from their parents allows them to become dissolved from family love and compassion. perfect for their cruel and heartless " running " of out country. Borders are bullshit and need dissolution period. if a country is being destroyed by global planning to get at their resources , why wpuldnt you run with your family. I have no issue with migration at all we have one race and thats Human. The Annunaki did not distinguish race when they bought us here , We did that !

Well, I’m kinda caught up. I skipped a few messages, as damn that was a lot of reading.

I hope it’s only up from here Barney!
Thanks mate , me too!
It's been a stressful year man. I lost my first crop to a light timer malfunction so it all edges on this!!!
If this one goes to shit my Mrs will put her foot down.
She's a wee angel like but fuck, I'm not about to push her.
Had too many close calls now and I think it's comming to a peak. :(

Bang on the money mate. He is funded directly by Israhell to drive anti muslim bullshit. same.withbthe "friends of Israhell" infiltrating the labour party to cause anti semitism bullshit when it is anti Zionist support that has upset the masters into propaganda. We outnumber the 2% but happily watch tv for our programming and "news" . soon enough this inbalance will tip our way. I cannot wait to see them scurrying off trying to find a safe place to hoard their shiny things as we systematically irradicate them. Sadly Zionists have been in control for a very long time and this awakening that is clearly happening across the whole surface of the disk , is gaining rapid pace with even locked down countries like China's citizens rising up , even disabling parts of their Gov't facial recongnition network. At least we have Ganja !!

"The disk" ?????

Really??????

Taking all my self control not to hit the caps lock just now lol.

mate im with you
he english are thick
too dumbed down
too subservient
too fucking oblivious

mate i hate it here
i hate the attitude
i hate the opinions
the people
the views

havent voted in years, maybe ever
didnt vote in brexit
or last election
i like sturgeon
i LOVE MHAIRA
MHAIRA FOR PM lol

well i hope the indi vote isnt pushed too fast, give me a year maybe, might look at the move, sick to death of the corporatocracy protecting the peado elite in this cuntry and in he houses of peados.

sick to death of em
Mate. . That wee pocket rocket Mhari is gonna rule the fuckin world!!!

I love Nicola Sturgeon.
Shes a wee bit offensive to look at.
Kinda minds me of one of The Crankies.
She's what Scotland needs right now though.
A protector!

That Mhari though, she's something special.
That lassie is gonna rewrite our entire country later in life if she sticks at it.
She's got both my boots behind her and she's got the potential to have the whole country at her back!

A fresh faced, modern, confident woman that isn't scared to stand up against anything that comes her way.
She's a fuckin legend in the making and I sincerely hope that Nicola Sturgeon recognises this sooner rather than later.
Mhari and Nikki together could take over the fuckin world!
Appealing to every generation of Scot between them.
Man, woman or child.

We're not scared of having women in charge of our lives mate.
Scottish women are a fuckin hundred times harder than we are!!!

Mate. . That wee pocket rocket Mhari is gonna rule the fuckin world!!!

I love Nicola Sturgeon.
Shes a wee bit offensive to look at.
Kinda minds me of one of The Crankies.
She's what Scotland needs right now though.
A protector!

That Mhari though, she's something special.
That lassie is gonna rewrite our entire country later in life if she sticks at it.
She's got both my boots behind her and she's got the potential to have the whole country at her back!

A fresh faced, modern, confident woman that isn't scared to stand up against anything that comes her way.
She's a fuckin legend in the making and I sincerely hope that Nicola Sturgeon recognises this sooner rather than later.
Mhari and Nikki together could take over the fuckin world!
Appealing to every generation of Scot between them.
Man, woman or child.

We're not scared of having women in charge of our lives mate.
Scottish women are a fuckin hundred times harder than we are!!!
mate she rocks!!!
i hope she does stick at it im sure she will!!!
she needsnto kick some of the corrupt pricks into touch lol

NOOOOO!!!!!!
I DONT FUCKIN BELIEVE IT!!!

Thunder and lightning storm. Something got zapped, the power flickered off and reset my leccy meter.
It's working again! FFS I had free leccy for like 3 days. That's fuckin infuriating!
Are you fucking serious?!?! That's nuckin' futs!

Are you fucking serious?!?! That's nuckin' futs!
Aww mate im ragin like. Too scared to put my magnet back on too so its back up to full price now :(
Such is life though. It couldve easily just ruined my grow so gotta be thankful for that :)

ah well could have been worse lol
least they can finish off no harm done
Had too many close calls like. Was 8 hours away from getting busted last year. Got a gut feeling and stripped out just as i was about to plug in my seedlings. Council auditors wanted in my attic the next morning.
Cant wait to clear out for winter and burdon someone elses spare room with it lol :)

Aww mate im ragin like. Too scared to put my magnet back on too so its back up to full price now :(
Such is life though. It couldve easily just ruined my grow so gotta be thankful for that :)
I hear you, gotta take away something positive!

Back
Top Bottom