Barney's Perpetual Hydro House

What you do buddy? I'm self employed too. Demolition work mostly. Use machines to smash buildings up n stuff. Doesn't pay particularly well and it's hard going at times but it's good fun and I don't have to smile or be nice to anyone. That counts for a lot these days. :)
there much decorating work up there or that a shit one lol
pays me well down here and my customers are chill!! lol

Ooh you had to mention it eh. The indi thing is getting downplayed massively by the media. I reckon it's happening iether way. Big Nikki has a lot of trust from the majority of Scots . Those of us that follow her would follow her into battle in a heartbeat.
The thing the media is playing on is making us sound like we need England when its completely the other way round.
We have unlimited free electricity. The Tories actually pay our windfarmers millions to turn them off because we would literally blow the national grid.
The Tories can't have us using this free energy as it would mean their buddies losing out on billions.
We also have a basically unlimited supply of the cleanest, safest tap water anywhere on earth.
In around 15 years time the water to people ratio in England will go past the point of no return. In that situation, if we're indipendant, the English would be forced to pay whatever we want for our water. They've been trying to set up joint supply for years to avoid it but we're not daft enough.
We also have pappa bears share of fishing grounds and oil. (Yes I know we're going green so we won't use the oil but doesn't mean we can't still sell it . Especially to England :)

The Scottish government are awesome mate. We're all entitled to a minimal wage. Theres no dole anymore. It's universal credit now.
You just register which takes 10 minutes and if your wages drop for whatever reason they automatically top it up.
I clear at least £1700 a month wether I get £14 an hour or £5 an hour. If I take the month off theyll chuck £1400 in my bank automatically. They also pay 66% of my expenses. Work gear, washing bills, tools, travel, everything mate. No questions asked. I just tell them every month on a website and they take my word for it.
Then I get it all back from the tax man at the end of the year too so I actually make money on my expenses.

The Tories can't stand this sort of behaviour and want the working class to be poor so that we can't afford to leave the country and have to spend all our cash here.
The SNP want everyone to have a decent standard of living. The best that can possibly be sustained.

Once we stop getting our books ravaged by westmunter well have plenty spare cash, Tories on their hands and knees begging us for decent trade deals cos the e/u is gonna fuck yous over big time soon. They been saying for months that it's take what you're offered or nothing.
Despite what that twat Gove is saying, America has actually said you're getting nothing and will be charged the highest rates possible for any trade deals as you're the ones that are desperate for it.

I'm saying "yous" like we're already separated but that's really how it feels for most of us mate. We've been absolutely shafted left, right and centre since the first vote.
Tens of thousands of jobs were lost because if it. Our cost of living has went up massively , wages have slowed down, the value of the pound has been slashed.

We're done mate. The jocks have had enough of it like. We're a different breed. The English are all voting with iether racism or following the beliefs of the elite war mongers that want to force the country into poverty. Sacrifice the many to feed the few.

We don't want that man, our govornment have even refused pay rises the last couple years and put the cash into helping the people. We want to prosper, we want foreigners to be able to come here.
That's another bloody thing actually. The Tories have added law that says foreigners have to be on 30k to get into Scotland.... Where the average wage is only 24k.
Its not creating jobs for us, it's decreasing semi skilled- tradesman level jobs and increasing unskilled, low paying work.
Ie. Yet again, forcing us into poverty.

Fuck sake man why did you have to mention it lol.
Oh and re the jailbait content. My buddy has a killswitch. If I get lifted I use my phone call to tell him.
Hes got the passwords to factory reset my phone and tablet :)
They won't be interested enough to bother trying to recover it :)
Totally agree Barney. Look on the bright side thou mate, you all still got the chance to go independent and get away from these crooks in suits :) Unfortunately mate I’m stuck here in the midlands earning £9 hour with 5 kids :confused: It’s always been the same here, the rich thinking of themselves and poor get shit on, im just trying to do my best to stay afloat and survive.

there much decorating work up there or that a shit one lol
pays me well down here and my customers are chill!! lol
Yeah I know a few interiors guys that do well like. It's not the people that are the problem, it's me lol. I'm not customer friendly these days. Went through some shit a few years back and never recovered. Gotta be able to vent my anger while I work or I'll take it out elsewhere and that never ends well :)

Yeah I know a few interiors guys that do well like. It's not the people that are the problem, it's me lol. I'm not customer friendly these days. Went through some shit a few years back and never recovered. Gotta be able to vent my anger while I work or I'll take it out elsewhere and that never ends well :)
lol no it doesnt
smashing buildings up seems epic fun to me though.
i hate the painting lol but im a bit ocd so like to do a proper job
eugh actually in london today, fucking hatteeeeeee it !!!
shit cunt place.

What you do buddy? I'm self employed too. Demolition work mostly. Use machines to smash buildings up n stuff. Doesn't pay particularly well and it's hard going at times but it's good fun and I don't have to smile or be nice to anyone. That counts for a lot these days. :)
Damn that sounds fun, I've always wanted to run heavy machinery but ended up owning an interior painting/janitorial business, basically building maintenance, carpet cleaning, strip and wax floors. I like the painting more, pays better.
Hit $117 G's last year but the government has big hands and takes a big chunk! Greedy buggers!

Damn that sounds fun, I've always wanted to run heavy machinery but ended up owning an interior painting/janitorial business, basically building maintenance, carpet cleaning, strip and wax floors. I like the painting more, pays better.
Hit $117 G's last year but the government has big hands and takes a big chunk! Greedy buggers!
Should move to England mate. The big earners pay zero tax and the lower guys pay through the teeth to make up for it lol.
Painting is something I've always found soul destroying. I'm fairly colour blind so I can't see which bits are still wet. End up going over everything 20 times and still miss half of it. Drives me mental.

lol no it doesnt
smashing buildings up seems epic fun to me though.
i hate the painting lol but im a bit ocd so like to do a proper job
eugh actually in london today, fucking hatteeeeeee it !!!
shit cunt place.
Yeah I wouldn't fancy living down there. Most of the guys I work with gotta go there fairly regularly and they all hate it too.
I live in Edinburgh, it's pretty nice as far as cities go. Preferred life in the countryside though. Bit noisy for my liking. Safe though. :)

countryside is where its at
i got some romany gypsy blood in me from somewhere back in time, so i got a bit of the nomad desire in me lol wanna live off the land and be off grid as much as poss lol they make that near impossible for the average plantation worker though,

cant have people be self sustainable can we, wheres the profit; wheres the debt slaves.. part of the reason they forced the migration on europe, go in destroy some countries steal their resources and drive the people into the debt driven society of western undemocratic slavemasters.
tax em, get em in debt, tax and bill em some more, get em depressed, and hooked on pharmapoison, tax em some more and try to do everything to subtly kill people off before they get to their ever higher retirement age lol

wont be in the place for long thankfully, dont live here lol bit further out in the country thankfully but still too close for my liking.

another 10mins passed? hows the situ lol

Should move to England mate. The big earners pay zero tax and the lower guys pay through the teeth to make up for it lol.
Painting is something I've always found soul destroying. I'm fairly colour blind so I can't see which bits are still wet. End up going over everything 20 times and still miss half of it. Drives me mental.
Soul destroying! That's great!
I'd love to move across to retire, anywhere across the Atlantic!

countryside is where its at
i got some romany gypsy blood in me from somewhere back in time, so i got a bit of the nomad desire in me lol wanna live off the land and be off grid as much as poss lol they make that near impossible for the average plantation worker though,

cant have people be self sustainable can we, wheres the profit; wheres the debt slaves.. part of the reason they forced the migration on europe, go in destroy some countries steal their resources and drive the people into the debt driven society of western undemocratic slavemasters.
tax em, get em in debt, tax and bill em some more, get em depressed, and hooked on pharmapoison, tax em some more and try to do everything to subtly kill people off before they get to their ever higher retirement age lol

wont be in the place for long thankfully, dont live here lol bit further out in the country thankfully but still too close for my liking.

another 10mins passed? hows the situ lol
Think I'm officially in the clear like.
Leccy should definately have run out by now so it seems I've just by passed the meter with a strange fluke.
I'll get it fixed soon as the grows done if it lasts that long :)

Our electric meter has a major fault at the moment, so last year the meter ran up 8k or more units, I had 3 600w lights going 12h a day for a solid 6 months with it being 3 8 week grows, had 1 mh on for around 2 months at 18/6.

I'm on my 3rd grow this year but only running 2 lights and my meter says if only used 2k units, mind blowing and they think there getting played I want a full investigation done once I'm finished, we do have a wire leading from our house to next doors so if that is live, there paying my bill, not happy lol.

Heres some shots of how we're doing at the moment. Can see in the bottom pic the one I damaged the roots. She's not gonna die but definately fallen out with me lol.
Been trimming bits here and there once or twice a week. Don't get much time with them just now so just trying to keep ontop of things.
Gonna give a Res change tomorrow and tie some stuff to the ceiling so I'll try get some better pics.
IMG_20190809_185844.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190809_185342.jpg
    IMG_20190809_185342.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20190809_184852.jpg
    IMG_20190809_184852.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 28
Well thanks for your words of wisdom folks. I've finally come up with a battle plan. It's a risky one but sometimes needs must.

In 2 hours time (9am) if my leccy is still on then I'm In the clear and I've only broke the meter, not the supply.
If that's the case I'm gonna see if it lasts the rest of this grow. Got 3-4 weeks left then im stripping out for the winter.
I'll get it fixed then.

If in 2 hours time my leccy cuts off. then I'm gonna get the 2 Coco plants and all my LEDs into a safe place. Leave the 4 in the reservoir and the HPS up there.
Switch my £600 rhino for my emergency banger extractor get rid of my new oscillating fan for a couple of wee clip ons.

Worst case scenario for getting caught with that is a pathetic fine or a few hours of community service. Our local judges aren't really bothered about personal grows.

There's zero chance the leccy company will be able to prove I've been slowing it down. They will possibly be able to tell that it was me that broke it but it's a 20 year old meter that they've been threatening to have me forced into changing for a smart meter for the last 2 years. so they'll probably jump at the chance to switch it over.

Minimal risk, almost zero chance of any sort of punishment that isn't worth it. I'll get a personal production charge but that won't effect me getting jobs. I'm in construction so get drug tested a lot anyway. If your tests clean the record doesn't matter.
Id be lucky to even get arrested. Theyve got my details and DNA already so most likely Just take my £150 worth of grow gear that's left there and tell me I'm a naughty boy. I'll get a court date a few weeks later and get a slap on the wrist.
Fuck it.:)
Gotta love Scots law haha :)
Very well researched mate. sadly further south , we get caned for the leccy theft alone , way more than the grow .Fingers crossed for you it works out Barney.

I have heard you can get a magnet of sorts and wipe it along the digit am display and it turns it it breaks the screen but this is nothing is like to do as ganja says you get effed over it, you actually get a bigger fine for abstraction than growing.

Very well researched mate. sadly further south , we get caned for the leccy theft alone , way more than the grow .Fingers crossed for you it works out Barney.
Oh don't get me wrong mate, f I got caught by passing the meter it's easily jail time with the wrong judge. This will be at most 4 weeks of "stolen" leccy that as far as I'm aware Ill be able to plead ignorance with. Meter fault as apposed to direct theft. Probably check what I usually use and charge me accordingly. Which obviously I won't be arguing with.
Still shitting it a bit but it's Saturday so I'm currently en route to the shop for buckfast. Gonna get pie eyed, half checked and play some battlefield....
Then go try change my reservoir half buckled at 6pm when the lights come back on lol. What could possibly go wrong :)

I have heard you can get a magnet of sorts and wipe it along the digit am display and it turns it it breaks the screen but this is nothing is like to do as ganja says you get effed over it, you actually get a bigger fine for abstraction than growing.
How do you think I fucked it mate lol.
There's been a 15kg pull diamythium bad boy stuck to the side of it for 6 months. Slows it down by about 20%.
Now that this has happened to me though I definately wouldn't recommend it.

mate im with you
he english are thick
too dumbed down
too subservient
too fucking oblivious

mate i hate it here
i hate the attitude
i hate the opinions
the people
the views

havent voted in years, maybe ever
didnt vote in brexit
or last election
i like sturgeon
i LOVE MHAIRA
MHAIRA FOR PM lol

well i hope the indi vote isnt pushed too fast, give me a year maybe, might look at the move, sick to death of the corporatocracy protecting the peado elite in this cuntry and in he houses of peados.

sick to death of em
Most of us think Tommeh was a is Spunktrumpet but their media loved to show otherwise and tried to push his hero status onto is.WE HATE OUR GOVT WAY MORE THAN ANYONE .lol No chance of ever changing from tory rule from their private city of London EVER. We need a total collapse to wake the moronic sheep up to fight back finally but with the 5g rolling out , that sint goi g to be anytime soon. an ill populace cannot fight back ( just as in Victorian britain!!) Absolute slaughter of the "ruling class" is the only permanent answer sadly and they have the "Brave soldiers" on their payroll , more than happy to " follow orders" and turn their guns on citizens as they have done historically forever. I hate this hero status and the bullshit of serving their country. Some i know who joined up were just shy of thugs and Bullyboys before joining up and being given permission to shoot a gun. The sensible ones seem to be waking up to their real use by their masters and attempting to get out but that isnt easy to do when they have invested in building a killing machine. They want their returns on investments.
Common folk throughout the world are kept apart by the elite with propaganda and media manipulation. Even starting to read this thread about it had me fucked off at you for tarring US as the problem ( english !!) and i know far better than to fall for it too. Thats how indoctrinated the media has us mate. I am a truther as we discussed in the thread we had going before mate. Common folk need to stick together to slaughter these bastards with no mercy when it finally tilts. peace and love mate.

Oh don't get me wrong mate, f I got caught by passing the meter it's easily jail time with the wrong judge. This will be at most 4 weeks of "stolen" leccy that as far as I'm aware Ill be able to plead ignorance with. Meter fault as apposed to direct theft. Probably check what I usually use and charge me accordingly. Which obviously I won't be arguing with.
Still shitting it a bit but it's Saturday so I'm currently en route to the shop for buckfast. Gonna get pie eyed, half checked and play some battlefield....
Then go try change my reservoir half buckled at 6pm when the lights come back on lol. What could possibly go wrong :)
You are a star mate. love it. heehee. i am a bf nut too on ps4. still shit at it after 30 years of gaming and pc building and get creamed by 12 year olds eating a sandwich with one hand while taking me out with impossible speeds.
Lol those monks have a lot to answer for besides kiddy fiddling .lol

Back
Top Bottom