Bcnl roommate help

Welcome to 420 Magazine @popspedro

Explain how you are growing, so we might be able to help you.
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Google revealed the Roommate is a compact microcontroller based grow cabinet so I am assuming the microcontroller operates everything at line voltage through relays. It's possible the fan relay coil is open, or the control signal from the controller to the relay is missing. With an expensive electronic control system like this I would def contact BCNL if what I've said makes no sense to you. Could be a blown fuse too. If it has one.

Google revealed the Roommate is a compact microcontroller based grow cabinet so I am assuming the microcontroller operates everything at line voltage through relays. It's possible the fan relay coil is open, or the control signal from the controller to the relay is missing. With an expensive electronic control system like this I would def contact BCNL if what I've said makes no sense to you. Could be a blown fuse too. If it has one.
Cheers for all that. Yeah I think the company has been bought out, can't seem to get hold of anyone. Yeah I'm pretty bloody ignorant with the electrical stuff but will see what I can discover

I found the Instruction Manual. No schematics and doesn't say anything about air flow control except the fan(s) has slow and fast settings. Afraid you're on your own. Company looks like it's history. Maybe find an electronics service technician to look at it?
Didn't even realize you could adjust the fan settings!
Yeah has certainly got me beat, will see if I can find someone with a bot of knowledge to have a look

How many fans? Check all connections of cords and cables – that's usually the problem when electric/electronic things don't work. If you can remove the fan(s), you could test w/ another power source.

Back
Top Bottom