Beginner's Log

At least that's what it looks like to me here in these pictures

image.jpg

Be back in the jif time to go smoke on Judith. For all you who don't know give me about 2 to 3 weeks maybe less and you'll be seeing a mini scrog... Ha I say about a foot and a half by foot and a half area by maybe 4 or 5 ft tall probably just 4 ft.... Ha!! Toke on brothers

My question is what is she growing in? What are you feeding? And how much?
I started her in miracle grow, I know don’t kill me for doing so but I didn’t realize she was germinate that fast, I forgot to get the soil from Amazon but she is now in fox farm ocean soil but it’s mixed actually. But since I seen the nitrogen defect I haven’t given her anything except water. I do have cal mag but I haven’t done anything since I seen the defects and watering was 3-4 days

I started her in miracle grow, I know don’t kill me for doing so but I didn’t realize she was germinate that fast, I forgot to get the soil from Amazon but she is now in fox farm ocean soil but it’s mixed actually. But since I seen the nitrogen defect I haven’t given her anything except water. I do have cal mag but I haven’t done anything since I seen the defects and watering was 3-4 days
Hell yeah do you pH your water? I grow mine in Sohum Living Soil and it was a pretty damn good grow. And it got rid of a big headache for me no pH'ing your water.. lmao haha freaking love that soil and I swear by it.

So what kind of light are you using? How close do you have it to your plants?

Hell yeah do you pH your water? I grow mine in Sohum Living Soil and it was a pretty damn good grow. And it got rid of a big headache for me no pH'ing your water.. lmao haha freaking love that soil and I swear by it.
No I did once but I thought if I let the tap water sit for over 24hrs it would be fine to water the plants. I have a ph tool but it’s not fancy or anything special. I do have ph up and down also

No I did once but I thought if I let the tap water sit for over 24hrs it would be fine to water the plants. I have a ph tool but it’s not fancy or anything special. I do have ph up and down also
You will also need to calibrate your pH meter. Just letting tap water sets only lets the chlorine off of it it doesn't do nothing for your pH.

So what kind of light are you using? How close do you have it to your plants?
I’m using a spider farm sf4000 and next to it in the tent I have a Mars hydro 2000. I use the app to measure the ppfd. And the height of the light measures around 20 inches from the talles point of the plant. I also just switched the light schedule to 18:6.
12:00pm-6:00pm lights off.

Okay I saw where u said what soil you using I will try that soil next time but for now I have a box of fox farm ocean soil unopened so I will have to use this first so I’ll ph the water but do I do that before nutes are added or after?
After 6.3ph

6.3ph got it. For the sohum soil, that soil doesn’t require nutes? Or cal mag? Anything. All I saw on the bag said just add water.
Yeh but I still added nutes and they grew even more... Hahaha. But you still don't have to pH or flush...

Back
Top Bottom