Beginner's Log

It's all good bro and thank you I'm not going nowhere. I just feel really sick today came home puked my guts out along with that came shitn at the same time. But while I was sick and taking that shit I got to thinking I was worried about clementines humidity hell she's 1 week and 2 days ahead of Judith. So one more week anyways she gets her mediva and put her back in the closet and not open her for 21 days.... I forgot all about that shit because of Judith is doing good burping down really easy n slow. I mean hell already started second week of burp and she still at least 65%

So I think everything's going to be okay. Plus we've been really busy at work and that hasn't helped much. Thought I was going to peep my goods out at work today and dry heaved a couple times but nothing came up until I got home thank God and what it did it was like a fucking waterfall.

On my next harvest I am going to find some way somehow to make my humidity better when I grow n dry my bud and everything will be perfect.... My biggest problem here is humidity and I can't remember who it was but I think it was Bill God bless you about putting the humidifier outside the tent figuring what's inside the tent is based upon what's outside the tent when you grow in door why didn't I think of that silly freaking me so I plan on buying a really good humidifier for my bedroom which isn't too big that I always have my grow tent in

I have no complaints about this harvest...... We just sometimes some things are frustrating like those damn high-grometers I've done that test four times. Every time it comes out 59%, 64% of 63%, no 75%...... Hell I even had some 50%,,, cheap ass hygrometers. I bet I get that one my good friend Shed told me about. I mean hell fuck the dumb shit I'mma get like three of them one for my tent and a couple backups

So to put it simple really is a no telling what the hell my humidity here is except what it says on TV. Damn hygrometers are on point but it don't tell me what it is in my fucking room you dig that's my problem and it will be rectified..... I need to put my OCD to good use. If I had $3,000 I'd buy a damn freeze drier.... Ha ha

I'm sorry y'all from worrying too much and you know I put a lot of work into that grow and I would hate to see it go to hell and back on the final stage. I know sometimes I get OCD question of your question of your question everything wants to be this and be that my apologize I'm sure everybody wants the perfect but you can't be perfect I guess. It actually ain't too bad I'm grateful for what I have in my life. And I really appreciate everyone's help. Especially"

InTheShed!!! I am so sorry for driving you nuts my friend... And I just want to say thank you for everything you've done for me actually and all jars are burping pretty nicely. I hope you're having a good day brother and all is well with you.​

Although very little smell coming back yet. I mean I can still smell skunk but it ain't strong hopefully it comes back I've done everything correctly that I could do under the circumstances and they still haven't hit 55% yet so I should be good on the cure I only say that because I heard the cure stops and you cannot recover from it after 55%. The lowest I've seen them get so far was only 57 and that was because I kept forgetting that Clementine was a week before Judith how stupid can I be sometimes worrying about her shit going down like that when it was actually probably normal. Cuz I lost a damn week somewhere I just worry to much shit you know.

Oh Waka Laka....

20220328_140910.jpg

20220328_140905.jpg

Back
Top Bottom