Berry's DIY DWC Diesel and West Coast Funk Soil Grow

I really need about an ounce a week to hold me over from harvest to harvest, so thats about 10 oz if I flower plants as soon as I cut other ones...hopefully I wont need to buy any bud till next time, but I am verrrry generous with smoking people out with fat blunts and many bowls...so its not just me enjoying it! Im hoping for more than 18 oz this time, I have like 18 plants i think. You can check it on the last journal of my signature. They are 8 days flowering on 4/1, and i have been slacking on that journal but I should pick up the pace...its just so hard when your smoking the fire!!:Rasta:

I haven't smoked in months, but I used to be able to go at least a week on an eighth. So if I had a harvest of 7 ounces, I could last a year if I was conservative.

lol an eighth a week bro?? how?!?!thats like an hour for me and thats only if its some KILL. reps for accomplishing the impossible! :grinjoint:

but I used to be able to go at least a week on an eighth
i can do that when i but a bag and have to make it last buy just smokeing to sleep and being stingy, but otherwise its about 1/8 a day.

What nutes did you use for the hydro and what was your feeding schedule. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how it's supposed to go.

Back
Top Bottom