Berry's DIY DWC Diesel and West Coast Funk Soil Grow

Everything has been chopped except the 5 hydros...will do them tomorrow if I can find space to dry them...if not, i will wait for the buds that are currently drying to finish and then use the dryer that I have.

So here are the pictures of the first couple of plants that I harvested.

WCF_fatter.jpg

The short fatter WCF

WCF_fatter_cola.jpg

The cola of the plant above

WCF_fatter_cola_trimmed.jpg

Fatter cola trimmed

WCF_smaller.jpg

The short, taller but skinnier one

WCF_smaller_cola.jpg

The cola from the plant above

WCF_smaller_cola_trimmed.jpg

The trimmed cola from the plant above.

Pics of the other plants during harvest and pics of the dried plants above pending approval.

The weight for the 2 shorter plants is as follows...
The taller skinnier plant gave me 10.5g. The smell is very earthy, really, it smells alot like dirt with a hint of sweetness.

The shorter fatter plant gave me almost 12 g, the buds were more dense. And this plant reeks!! A very sweet but skunky smell.

Its looking like I am going to get more than I thought, which is definately a good thing. But I gotta roll, lots of toking to do later. I will be back tomorrow with the rest of the pics. Peace :peace:

they look delicous. what are you planning on putting in the room next?

Wow, i have a nack for harvesting and then forgetting about the threads, leaving you guys in the dark. Sorry about that, but i dont think you can blame me...:grinjoint:

So here are the pics that I haven't posted from harvest day

Re-vegged_diesel.jpg

Re-vegged_diesel_top_cola.jpg

Revegged Diesel, and her top cola, got around 2 oz. off her

Monster_diesel.jpg

Monster Diesel...she is still hanging in a dark closet, going to finish trimming her soon.

WCF_14.jpg

WCF#1. My favorite, she smells like sweet tarts, rediculous...i think thats what im gonna name her. Got right about 2oz off of her.

WCF_1_cola1.jpg

WCF#1 cola

WCF_1_lower_bud.jpg

WCF #1 side bud

WCF_34.jpg

WCF #3. More of a skunky smell...got around 1 3/4oz.

WCF_3_cola.jpg

WCF#3 cola.

WCF_3_comparison.jpg

A height comparison shot of the WCF#3.

Hope you guys enjoy, im gonna post the rest of the pics from the hydro harvest and some cured bud shots when they are approved. And then my new journal starts. Day 1 of flowering is actually tomorrow.

Peace!

lol you smoking a blunt there berry? amazing plants man! oh thansk for keeping it real wit the updates.lol

Them are some tall ass plants and those buds look juicy.Good job Berry.

Ok so here are the rest of the pictures I have from harvest and of some cured buds.

hydro_tub_full.jpg

The hydro tub in the middle of the room before chop...see all the monster colas falling to the sides:grinjoint:

hydro_plant.jpg

hydro_plant_2.jpg

A few random hydro pic's of separate plants

quarter_size_trunk.jpg

Now this trunk was rediculous. After i cut it down(with a saw), i set a quarter on top of it and the trunk was still bigger around than the quarter!

curing_buds.jpg

Some curing buds

WCF_buds.jpg

Some select WCF buds

WCF_close.jpg

WCF_closer.jpg

Some close ups of the WCF

WCF_cola_3.jpg

WCF_cola_1.jpg

Both colas from the 2 big WCF plants, WCF #1 first and then WCF #3

Those are all the pics there will probably be on this thread, I will do a smoke report for the WCF's in another week or 2. The rest of my grows will continue on my other grow journal.

The tastes are unbelievable...I want to name one WCF pheno "Sweet Tart", because that is exactly what it smells like, very sweet. The other is a more skunky smell, but both highs are incredible. Once you inhale and than exhale, your breath is gone...nearly impossible to take your next breath without coughing like crazy, you could say it is heavy hitting...one time around with a blunt and you could put it out if you wanted, your already high enough. And after about 10 minutes once you are done smoking, your whole body is pretty much tingling and a little numb. Probably the best bud I have ever smoked, and my friends agree that it is better than the White Russian I grew last time. But I think its just I am getting the hang of things a little better each time...I cant wait till this next harvest!

Man I don't know if I love you or hate you right now. . . . so damn beautiful. . . . SO damn jealous.

Excellent work - thanks for sharing this journal!

Yeah, they are my favorite...dont know if anyone has any jordans, but they are so fucking comfortable!! I wear them all the time!

The bud is curing and getting better and better and smoother. The taste is still unbelievable! I added it all up and I got 18 oz off of these 10 plants. The 5 DWC hydro gave me about 2 per plant, the diesel monster about 5 oz and then around 1 1/2 oz for the other three. Im chiefing like a king right now and its beautiful!

Congrats on your killer harvest, danm man 18oz id be set for long long time.

Back
Top Bottom